Fucked Big Time - Cover

Fucked Big Time

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2009 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about a woman named Julie who was...well in deep trouble and she knew that she was fucked big time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   .

I stood stark still in the old wooden garage. It wasn't cold — or hot for that matter yet I could smell the gasoline odor of cars or tractors, the oily smell maybe from a lawn mover and the general mustiness that comes with old structures that haven't been used in a while. There was some light streaming in through two cracked and grimy windows that were above the single car garage door. I could see an old bench-like car seat shoved over to one side of the garage and a mattress was on the floor near the back door. In the semi-darkness I could see him watching me, gauging what my reaction might be and figuring out his next step. He had coerced me into coming to the garage by showing me the pictures of Mac and I — in the throes of passion, making love in what was obviously my marital bed. Mac wasn't my husband!

Mac was Colonel Jim McFarland and he was my husbands commanding officer ... well at least he had been before Jason had been shipped out to Iraq and then come home in a wheelchair, without any legs, and was now just a broken man lying in a bed. I was wearing a light beige blouse that buttoned up the front, a pair of shorts and my sandals. It crossed my mind that if I had just left the party alone that fateful night I wouldn't be standing here right now.

"Julie ... I can call you Julie can't I? I mean now that were going to be so intimately involved with each other."

I shivered knowing what was going to happen to me but I nodded my head yes.

"Good. Do you understand why this is happening to you Julie, why I'm going to do this?"

Again, I nodded my head.

"Good, then let's get started. Please take off all your clothes and let me have a look at you."

"You don't have to do this you know." I said but he didn't reply. He didn't say anything he just stared at me so I took a deep breath and unbuttoned my blouse and let it slip off of my shoulders. I looked for a clean place to put and seeing nothing I just dropped it onto the dirty floor. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down and deposited them on top of the blouse. I was wearing a yellow pair of thong panties and a matching yellow bra. I reached behind me and unsnapped my bra and dropped it on the growing pile of clothes and then slipped out of my panties. I stood there in just my sandals.

"Turn around — slowly."

I did as he asked.

"You have a nice ass and great tits. I can see why he married you and why Colonel McFarland wanted you ... what I don't understand is why you broke your marriage vows, especially after he came home in a chair, without his legs? Weren't the marriage vows for better or worse? Can you explain to me why you abandoned him?"

I looked down at the floor and just shook my head no.

"Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore anyway, I'm going to be your man from now on. I'm going to be the one you sleep with, the one that tells you what to do ... do you understand me Julie, do you understand what you're going to have to do for me?"

I nodded again. Jason was my husband and right now he was lying in a bed not 500 feet from where we stood and yet there wasn't anything I could do about my current situation nor did I even want to. If it somehow leaked out that I had been unfaithful to Jason I would be out on my ass, his grandparents would see to that. Out on the streets — with absolutely nothing! Still if I did what he wanted ... well the fortune that Jason had inherited would be mine to use and I could remain at the mansion although I guessed that now there would be some restrictions on what I could and couldn't do.

"Tell me something Julie, what do you want to do first?"

I was confused. I wasn't sure what he was asking me and I guess he could tell that from my blank expression.

"What I mean Julie is do you want to suck my cock first or would you just like to spread your slut legs and let me fuck you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. It didn't really matter, after all he was going to use me in any way he wanted and whenever he wanted so what was the big deal. "I don't care, you pick." He walked up until he was almost touching me. I could feel his breath on my face and his hard cock was pointed straight out and grazing my thigh. He looked in my eyes for a minute and then his hands touched my shoulders and I knew he had chosen his preferred position. I dropped down onto the cement floor and took his cock in the palm of my hand and wrapped my fingers around his shaft and stroked him. With my other hand I began caressing his balls. He had a nice cock; it wasn't huge or anything like that but it was long enough to give a woman pleasure and thick enough to fill almost any pussy. He was circumcised and the head was a light pink color with a brown ridge about an inch below the head. When I took him in my mouth and bobbed my head I liked the way the ridge made my lips move up and down, kind of like a speed bump. He didn't last long, maybe two minutes at most, but when his cock touched the back of my throat he started cumming. I swallowed as much as I could but some of it leaked out the sides of my mouth and dripped onto the cement. When he finally wilted and slipped out of my mouth I wiped myself with my forearm and waited for what was to come next. I could hear that he was still breathing hard.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.