Flat 3 - Cover

Flat 3

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2008 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: Simultaneity should never be underrated... Numerous events in a block of flats. 'Firstly that she was turned on by what was happening, and secondly that her body was resting very nicely against the vibrating washing machine, and its movement was vibrating right through her.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Prostitution   .

"My God," Nicole complained, standing at the foot of the bed. They were in the master bedroom — their bedroom — of flat three. "I hate it when you go away for so long." She waved her arms at him, and he lifted business-suited legs from the floor, leaning back on his arms. "Undo them, you asshole."

Brian sat up and unclipped his belt. "Don't call me names. I haven't had any sex for ... what, two weeks?" He pulled his trousers down over his ass, and then leaned back again, lifting his feet for his wife to complete the removal.

Nicole pulled the dark trousers from his legs, and threw them in the corner. "Don't ask me, Brian. You're the one who was away."

"Nothing but my right hand, sweetie."

"Just as well." She unbuttoned his shirt, and waited for him to lift his arms so she could pull it off. It joined the pants.

Brian leaned back on his hands again, dressed only in black briefs, a distinct bulge obvious in the front. "So, Nic, what in hell is your aunt doing here?"

"No, leave those. Let me. Soon." She stood again at the foot of the bed and pulled her own shirt off over her head. A quick manoeuvre and her blue bra was also thrown to the floor. She grinned and shook her firm pale breasts at her attentive husband. "Roberta showed up on Sunday with Andy in tow."

"Oh, she brought the boy? I didn't see him."

"He's gone out for a walk or something. Bloody teenagers."

"Oh, right. Shit, they grow up fast. Stop teasing and get that skirt off."

Nicole slid the zip down the side of the skirt and let it fall to the floor. She looked at her well built husband. "I'd tease you, but I'm too damn horny."

"Umm ... where are your knickers?"

"I told you I was horny."

"God, if I'd known, I'd have had you out in the lounge, Roberta or not."

"Oh, you'd like some of that?"

"Which 'that'?"

"In-law."

"Fuck, no!"

"Oh, some of this?" Nicole spread her knees, and displayed pinkness surrounded by a bush of black.

"Yeah, that. Get over here."

Nicole crawled up on the bed, and straddled her husband. She lifted the waistband of his black briefs and extracted his hard cock. She didn't pull the briefs down, but just released his hardness from captivity. She looked, blushed, then bent down to whisper in his ear. "It seems ... just a little naughty, like this."

"You always were bad, you know."

"Aren't you going to ask if I fucked the milkman while you were away? If I had his cock in the bed?"

"No. You'd just lie anyway."

"I'd tell you if I had."

"See?"

"I've been anticipating your return, lover. I've been saving myself."

"Yeah, right."

"I have. I didn't touch myself."

"Really?"

"Since this morning."

"How was it?"

"Not nearly this nice." Brian's cock was lifted just a little, and Nicole slid her way down over it, sighing. "No, not nearly."

"Just as well."

"Fuck you."

"I'm counting on it."

"Did you say cunting?"

"Should I have?"

He thrust beneath her, and she gasped before returning the shove. So it began, as she lifted and lowered herself. Brian took hold of her breasts, and marvelled at their continuing infatuation with each other. Nicole just kept moving.


Roberta sat on the small bed in the spare room. She pushed her jeans and underwear down to her feet, and when she started to hear the thump of sex from the room next door, she parted her knees and began to stroke her wetness.

She could feel the smack of Brian and Nicole's bed against the wall as Nicole rode her husband, and could hear their voices even though she couldn't tell what they were saying.

Roberta knew exactly why she was so turned on. She remembered her own unreliable but sexy ex-husband, and the way he would take her after a business trip. She sometimes didn't make it out of the hallway before he was on her, demanding and ready.

She was ready too. She was usually only half-dressed when she knew he was on his way. One time she was completely naked. That was a few years back, of course, and these days she was much less likely to have an actual man inside her, though she would often give her toys a regular workout once she was sure Andrew was asleep.

The last year or so she suspected she could hear Andy behaving the same way in his room, and the sheets supported her theory. She said nothing.

Roberta was into the rhythm of it now, sliding fingers up and down her slipperiness, and then tickling her clit with one finger while another slid deep inside her pussy.

The bed thumped, she rubbed. Nicole squealed, Roberta thrust.

The rhythm was irresistible.


Number one Slayton Street had been a fire station. A large two-story brick structure from the thirties.

The nineties were a little more practical, and the staff and equipment were moved to some modern accommodations further down the street. In a fit of sanity someone decided that the existing building could be put to some use, rather than being knocked down, and Slayton Corner was born.


Andy wasn't at all sure, despite having — he thought — set this all up.

Across from him was a tall blonde, much too old for him, and seriously gorgeous. She slid around on the shiny old leather of the seat and faced him. Her bare feet were perched on the leather, and from where Andy nervously sat he could see under her short black skirt to skimpy bright yellow knickers.

She hoisted her ass off the seat for moment, lifting the skirt, and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers before sliding them down her legs in an easy movement. She threw them to the floor and looked back at Andy. "Well? Do you have it?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. Fifty bucks, right?"

"Yeah. You have any idea what a good deal that is?"

"Why, how much do you usually charge?"

"None of your business. Hand it over."

Andy took the cash out of his jeans pocket and passed it to her. She scooped the notes from his hand and pressed them down the front of her shirt, inside her bra. Then she reached over to the opposite cup, extracted a single condom, and handed it to him.

"Oh, I ... I need to use this?"

"You certainly do."

"God, do you have to be so... businesslike?"

"Isn't this a transaction?"

"Yeah, I guess. But I don't even know your name."

"Cynthia."

"Okay. Hi Cynthia."

"Listen, you want to do this or not?"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course."

"Well get the pants off, and let's start."

"Here?"

"Here. You bet."

"God."

"Come on, come on. I don't want to be caught, you know."

"By your husband?"

"By anybody."

Andy kicked his shoes off, hesitated once more, and then slid his jeans down off his legs and kicked them to the floor of the old truck cab. His mind might have been hesitating, but his body wasn't. A large bulge ballooned out the front of his boxers, and a stain was seeping through. He looked at Cynthia once more, with her knees apart and her most private parts on display, and pulled his shorts off as well. "Listen, you know, right? I told you?"

"Told me what?"

"That it's ... like my first time, you know?"

"Oh, yeah. I remember. I guess I should be honoured?"

"Well, just — if I don't quite..."

"You'll be fine. Give me that thing. I'll put it on for you." He turned to face her, his erection thoroughly obvious now. "Oh, you know what? I've seen a few of these, and that's a nice one."

"The condom?"

"Your cock, silly."

"Oh."

"Hold still. There you go."

"God."

"I'll be gentle."

"Just as well."

"So it seems. You okay?"

"I think so."

"Don't want to back out?"

"I think I'd regret it for the rest of my life."

"I'll give you back the money."

"No, no. Let's just..."

"Okay. Just gimme some room here." He scooted back a bit and she managed to lie back on the cool red leather, her skirt around her waist. "Now you just lie down over me here."

"What about the rest of these clothes?"

"Uh uh. Not for business. Naked is for love."

"Oh. Okay."

"I like you, Andy. For sure. But it ain't love."

"Yep."

"I want you though."

Andy had a little trouble with his positioning. "How do I... ?"

"Just — no, down a little — yeah. Now just slide..."

"Oh, fuck!"

"Exactly."

"God, I'm going to..."

"No, no. Hold still for a minute. Just there. My husband ... Oh, I shouldn't say."

"No, tell me, please."

"Well, he has the same problem. But if we leave it for a moment ... Just stay still."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.