For Sadists Only. My First Time With The Lash. - Cover

For Sadists Only. My First Time With The Lash.

by Yvonne

Copyright© 2008 by Yvonne

BDSM Sex Story: Hardly any normal sex but it's a stroke story if you like sadistic abuses. How I started off on my journey as a painslut, (fictional fantasy only).

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence   .

Now before I start: I've said that this is a stroke story but it's only such for those lovely sadistic men who will enjoy hearing about my suffering. There's hardly any "normal" sex in the story, so if you don't love sadism and degradation of females then don't continue reading my story - it's got a P.S. rating, (perverted sadists).

It all started innocently enough when my husband stumbled across the sex site on the internet.

"Hey Yvonne, come and look at this", he had called out.

Together we'd looked at the stories and read the bizarre personals.

There was no doubt that it made us both feel very sexy and we had a super fucking and sucking session later on.

After that Rob and I would often look at that same sex site together; not with any intention to become involved but purely because we found it exciting to read the perverted ramblings of the people who posted there.

There were three sections of the sex site: a standard section, a section for gays and lesbians, and a third section for people interested in bdsm.

Goodness! Before seeing that I didn't even know what bdsm was, but it was that section that we always seemed to be attracted to.

I must say that my eyes were really opened and my sexual boundaries expanded by what we found on that sex site. We would read the stories and the personals and then go to bed and fuck like crazy while urging each other on by talking about what we had seen.

We'd been doing this for quite some months when Rob suggested that we write to some of the men who had posted personal adds. We had no intent of getting involved in any way; it was just sexy fun to pretend that we were interested in meeting and I had no hesitation in agreeing.

The responses from the men that we wrote to varied from some simply wanting to fuck, right through to some talking of me as just something for them to use and abuse, and with an urge to really hurt me.

The latter type of responses really shocked me at first, but after a while we both found that the more vanilla guys were somewhat boring, but that the more extreme ones excited us.

This sort of thing went on sporadically for many months. Mostly we intentionally picked on guys who lived overseas, so that there was never any real pressure from them for us to come good.

During the months and months that this game went on, a gradual change came about in our attitude towards it. Our talk, while previously just all fantasy, gradually changed until we talked as if it really would happen one day. This change was not a conscious one, nor was it a sudden step, it just seemed to happen without any thought being put into it.

We really should have kept our messaging to those men who were safely at a distance overseas, but we began to look for men who had more extreme views and not worry about whether they lived withing reasonable travelling distance.

It was because of this change that we found ourselves talking to a guy, Gary, who lived some five hour's drive away.

It started with Rob sending a simple message saying that he was interested in letting his wife be used for the sort of things mentioned in Gary's posting, and that I was willing.

Gary immediately wrote back asking about our previous experience and how much punishment I would be able to take. I noted that in Gary's message, he referred to me only as "the whore" and "the slut".

That night Rob and I talked all about Gary while we were fucking and sucking together and we found ourselves, as always happened, so worked up and excited about me being spoken of in the way that he did.

Many messages went back and forth over the next couple of weeks. Gary detailed how he would love to abuse and hurt me while Rob watched on.

For our part, we encouraged him, telling him that I was excited at the prospect and that Rob was very happy to have him treat me as he described.

Of course with this sort of encouragement Gary soon was asking when and where we could arrange to meet.

Never before had our game taken us this far and it was really time to opt out.

In the bedroom we were so excited as we fucked and sucked and talked about what Gary expected.

We got more and more excited... "he wants to lash you till you're screaming", Rob said excitedly.

"Yes", I panted, "he sounds so cruel doesn't he".

"He certainly does", Rob agreed, "I think that I'd need to hold you down for him to be able to do that to you".

"Yes, you'd either have to hold me down or tie me to the bed for him", I agreed.

We were both getting more and more worked up and as you well know, things are often said at these times that wouldn't normally be mentioned.

There was a pause in our talk and then I asked, "you'd really like to see me being beaten like that"?

"I would if you wanted to do it", Rob replied.

I gave a laugh, "you're supposed to look after your wife, not seek out men to hurt me".

Rob gave an embarrassed laugh in turn. "I think that you'd like to have Gary hurt you", he said.

My heart was pounding. I paused and then simply whispered the word "Yes".

We were soon both racing towards a climax.

Orgasm is like a truth drug and under its influelnce one is more or less out of control.

Rob gasped out, "you want Gary to hurt you don't you darling"?

"Yes, yes", I gasped in between my groans and moans of lust.

" ... thrash you"? Rob gasped, obviously encouraged to go a step further by my ready agreement.

"Yes ... thrash me", I gasped as my senses raced out of control.

"Really fucking flog you ... ahhhhhh! Oooooooooooorrrr"! Rob groaned as his body stiffened and his cock heaved as far as it could go into my body to deliver his cum.


It was a good five hour's drive, and after stopping for lunch and again for a coffee it was getting late in the afternoon before we reached our destination.

We booked into a motel and soon had showered and freshened up.

Rob got a line out on the phone and dialled the number. Brr, brrr ... brr, brrr ... brr, brrr ... brr, b ... I stood next to him listening to the ring tone. My mouth was dry and I could feel my pulse racing as we waited.

The ring tone suddenly stopped and I shivered as I heard Rob speak, "Hello, Gary"?

The thought raced through my mind that it wasn't too late to pull out of this arrangement. I discounted that idea immediately.

My God! Were we really doing this!

I had feelings of trepidation and even of fear, but I also had feelings of excitement and lust.

Rob's conversation was very brief. "He'll be here in ten minutes and then we'll go to his place", he told me.

I drank a mouthful of water. I suddenly wondered if I looked alright and hurried to the bathroom mirror. I had an urge for the toilet. I sat down then immediately stood up again and busied myself with tidying the room. I was a bundle of nerves and Rob laughed about it.

Suddenly there was the sound of a car outside. I gave an involuntary little cry but Rob looking out of the window said that it was only some other guests at the motel.

I again checked my appearance in the mirror and then it occured to me that maybe I should be naked rather than dressed.

Rob considered the idea and thought that it would be a good idea for me to be stark naked and to open the door when Gary arrived.

We had no time to think further on this idea as there was a crunch of footsteps outside and a knock on the door.

Again I gave an involuntary little cry and was frozen to the spot.

Rob went to the door and opened it wide.

"Have I got the right unit - you're Rob"? the guy asked.

"Yes Gary, come in", Rob greeted him cheerily as they shook hands.

Even as he was asking if he had the right unit Gary was looking past Rob at me standing waiting.

I could feel myself blushing profusely from embarrassment and shame.

Gary came into the room and stepped up to me smiling. "Nice looking slut", he said admiringly as he took my hands and looked me up and down.

He seemed so at ease with the situation, and with his compliment I began to relax a little and I smiled at him.

Rob must have been feeling a bit nervous too, because he then said to Gary, "this is Yvonne", an introduction which seemed quite superfluous as Gary was already running his hands over my breasts.

Gary mentioned that he lived just ten minutes away and asked if we wanted to go straight there.

Rob agreed that we should so we locked up the unit and went to our car.

"You drive", Gary told Rob, "I can't wait to get my hands on your wife. I'll molest her in the back seat while you're driving", he laughed.

We hadn't even driven out of the motel park before Gary was undoing my blouse. "Get your skirt off", he told me authoritatively. I undid the catch and zipper and, lifting myself off the seat, wriggled my skirt down.

"The slut's good and obedient", Gary said to Rob. "looks like the bitch is really ready for this".

"Off with the panties and stockings too slut", Gary then said to me as he pulled my blouse off and started fumbling with my bra.

My face felt so hot and flushed and I was so excited and ready for this that I didn't hesitate in working my pants and panti-hose down.

I had liked being called an obedient slut and I wanted to elicit similar comments.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.