Diane's Night Out With The Boys - Cover

Diane's Night Out With The Boys

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: An on the job accident led him to find out about his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

A year ago if you had told me that my wife cheating on me would only make me love her more and lust after her more I would have laughed at you. But that is just what has happened. I found out that she was not just having an affair, but was her company's punch board. I also found out that the more guys she fucks the hornyier I get.

It all started when I broke my leg at work. I am a heavy equipment operator and there isn't much in the way of light duty for you when you are on crutches. Since I was unable to work my wife Diane, who had been working part time, went to work full time and I became a househusband. I cleaned the house, did the laundry, cooked the meals (and yes, I watched the soap operas) and in general did what good little house wives do. One day, about a month after Diane had gone to work full time, I was in the laundry room sorting the clothes and getting ready to wash them when I noticed the white crust on the crotch band of a pair of Diane's black lace panties. Until then I had managed to go through eight years of marriage without ever once being suspicious of Diane or harboring doubts about her fidelity. As soon as I saw those panties I knew what I was looking at. I knew what it was and I knew it wasn't mine. My suspiciousions aroused I began checking the laundry every morning after Diane left for work and after a couple of weeks a pattern appeared. There were stained panties in the hamper every Wednesday and Friday morning, which meant that my bride was getting fucked by someone else every Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday was her regular night out with the girls and she had been doing that since before we got married so the question was has this been going on that long or has she suddenly started using her night out as cover. Thursday she said she had to work late to get out Friday's payroll. Something was going on and I decided to find out what.

The next Tuesday when Diane left for her night out with the "girls" I followed her. Fortunately my pick up was an automatic and I didn't need to use a clutch to shift gears. I was able to stay pretty far behind her because her red Suburban was pretty easy to keep in sight. When she pulled up in front of Barb's house I began to wonder if maybe my imagination was running away with me. Barb had been Diane's best friend since grade school and I know for a fact that Diane had been playing cards at Barb's for years. I'd even been to the games a time or two. But my curiosity was aroused when Diane got out of the Suburban carrying an overnight bag. I decided to sit just up the block and see what happened. Half an hour later Diane came out of Barb's but she wasn't wearing what she wore when she went inside. She came out in a mini skirt, low cut blouse and high heels. She got into the Suburban and pulled away. I gave her a good lead and then I followed her across town to a place called Jack's Lounge where she pulled into the lot, parked and went inside. I'd been in the place a time or two and if the layout hadn't been changed there was an ell shaped bar that ran across the front and down one side, a dance floor surrounded by tables and booths against the walls. Jack's always had a live band and I couldn't see Diane coming here to sit at the bar and wait to get picked up; I was betting that she was meeting someone and would either be at a table or sitting in a booth. If I was right I could come in the front and sit at the bar and not be noticed. If I was wrong I would be busted, but then so would she. I was right. She was sitting at a table in the back with two guys and I sat at the bar and sipped a beer and watched. About a half hour after I got there the band started playing and Diane and one of the guys got up to dance. They danced real close and the guy's hands were all over Diane. I saw him cup a breast, run his hands over her ass and I watched as she pushed her leg at his crotch. While they were dancing two more guys came in and sat down at the table. For the next hour they took turns dancing with Diane and each one of them used his hands on her like he owned her. From the way they had been feeling her up she had to be hotter than a bonfire. I saw the guys start taking money out of their pocket so I figured that they were getting ready to leave. I got up and went outside and waited to see what would happen next.

About five minutes later the five of them came out and got in Diane's Suburban and I followed them to a Motel 6and watched the five of them go into a first floor room. I gave them ten minutes and then I approached the room, but the drapes were closed and I couldn't see a thing. It didn't matter; I knew what was going on in there even if I didn't have visual proof. I headed on home and once there, on a whim, I called Barb's and asked for Diane. Barb told me that Diane was going to the bathroom and that she would have Diane call me as soon as she came out. Three minutes later the phone rang and even though I didn't have caller ID I knew it would be Diane on her cell phone. A very strange thing happened to me then. I knew when I answered that Diane would probably be naked and would have the hands of four men on her body as she talked to me. One (or two) might already be in her and the idea excited me and my cock sprang to attention. I picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi baby, it's me. What did you want?"

"I don't know how to say it."

"What is it baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I just had a sudden uncontrollable urge to call you and tell you that I love you."

Silence and then I heard what sounded like a low moan. "That's so sweet of you baby. I love you too." I couldn't be sure but I thought that she was breathing just a bit harder than normal and I wanted to keep her on the phone and listen to those four guys fuck her, but I knew it wasn't going to happen. "I'll wake you up when I get home, okay?"

"Yes baby. And hey, have a good time." She did wake me up when she got home that night, with a blow job and then she rode me until I couldn't get it up any more. She had to be on top and do the work because of the leg and I commented on how hot wet and squishy she was and she told me that I had caused it. "After you called all I could think about was coming home and fucking your brains out and the more I thought about it the hotter and wetter I got." When she fell asleep I got up and went out and checked out the Suburban. The carry on bag had two mini skirts, three low cut blouses, three pair of high heels and a partial carton of Trojans.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.