Kate And Derek - Cover

Kate And Derek

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2007 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: They were just a typical brother and sister, who had sex together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Kate and Derek were a pretty typical brother and sister. Derek was a freshman in high school and Kate was in the eighth grade. Both were blooming into full sexuality, Kate one year younger, like most girls when they bloomed. They lived in a typical middle class neighborhood, two story - three bedrooms - two baths, and their parents had typical middle class jobs. Neither Kate nor Derek thought they were really good looking but Kate's friends thought Derek was hot, and in the past six months as she filled out her clothes with nice curves, Derek's friends had begun to notice Kate.

Very ordinary, and like most teenagers, they were consumed with thoughts of sex. And like most American teenagers, they were denied access to any real information about sex, except the absolutely ineffective admonishment - don't do it. Typically, one of Derek's buddies, Caleb, had stolen several books from his older brother when he was packing over the summer for his first year in college. Since he was going away to college and couldn't take them, he let his kid brother 'steal' them and didn't say a word. Caleb loaned one each to all the guys in their posse.

Derek had been whacking off several times a night to the pictures and stories in his magazine. He had already cum once this night and started reading again. As soon as he did, his cock rose to full staff, and like a homing machine, his hand wrapped around it and started moving. Derek was caught up in the scene in the magazine, two guys fucking one woman, one in her cunt and the other in her ass. He couldn't believe it, that a woman could take two guys at once like that, but he couldn't tear himself away either. Derek's intense concentration might explain how Kate was able to open his door, quietly, but not purposely so, and he didn't hear it.

He did hear her gasp. Derek threw the magazine down and turned onto his belly trying to hide his hardon. Blushing red, scared, and mad he yelled at his sister, "Get out!"

Her hand still on the knob, Kate said, "I'm going to tell mom."

That changed everything. Derek, guilty as hell, didn't even begin to consider denial. He switched immediately into caught-sibling mode. "Don't tell, Kate. I'll do anything you want." This drama had played out many times in their youth, and they had finally reached an uneasy agreement when they became old enough to realize what goes around always comes back to bite you in the ass, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphor, but neither sibling was exactly thinking well at the moment. They had reached a self-serving agreement that when one begged for mercy, the other granted it, at a price. Now came the negotiation.

Kate closed the door behind her, "What will you give me?"

Derek, his hardon completely gone, but still feeling guilty lying in his bed, naked and caught beating off, pleaded, "Get out, Kate. Please. We'll talk later."

Kate gave him a superior smile, since she now was in the superior position. "Okay, but don't try to deny it. I saw the pictures in the magazine and Mom will believe me when I describe the pictures." She turned and sashayed out of his room.

Derek's head fell forward onto his bed. He was well and truly screwed. His own sister had caught him jacking off to a 'dirty' magazine. She must think he was a real pervert. And what if mom and dad found out? Dad would kill him. He didn't cry, he was well beyond that into self-negating anguish.


Kate got home earlier than Derek and waited in the front room, doing homework, but glancing at the clock every few minutes in anticipation. She had told her girlfriends at school that she had caught Derek jacking off. Serena, also in eighth grade, had caught her older brother several moths earlier, so Serena led the discussion. "What are you going to make him do?"

"I don't know. What should I ask for?" Kate asked her friends.

There was a general buzz as the girls talked; then in a moment of silence, Veronica said, "I'd make him do it and watch, I mean, the whole thing so I could see it, how guys do it."

"EEW! That's gross," several of the girls yelled. But several others looked thoughtful, including Kate. Through the rest of the discussion, Kate was tuned out, already knowing what Derek's penalty was going to be.

Derek came in the door, slamming it behind him. He headed for the stairs. "Where are you going?" Kate asked.

"Up to my room," he mumbled.

"To get the magazine?" Kate asked.

All pretenses fled. "Kate, you just can't tell mom and dad." Derek came over and knelt in front of Kate in the posture of supplicant.

She smiled in victory.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want to see the magazine," she said.

His mouth hung open. "Kate," he said, scandalized by his younger sister's demand.

"And I want to watch you do it," she said, her voice unsure, since she knew she was taking a risk. If he refused he might just be able to turn the tables on her since she wouldn't be able to admit the price she had asked for her silence.

"You what?" he asked, stunned by her price.

"I want to see your magazine and I want to watch you do it," she said, working at sounding very businesslike.

"But you're too young," he said.

Angrily, she spit out, "Am not." Then she recovered enough to say. "Agree or I tell mom tonight about your magazine." Kate looked at the clock. "You have two hours."

Derek sat stunned for a few seconds. By the unwritten rules of the game, if you got caught you paid the price asked. He just couldn't believe his little sister wanted what she was demanding. Kate was too young... He looked at her and in a flash of insight he realized he hadn't noticed that Kate had grown up. He knew why she wanted to see the magazine. The price asked made sense only if she wanted to see it for the same reason he liked it. If she was sexually curious like he was, it made sense, and since the rules were the rules, he had to agree. "Okay," he said quietly.

Kate jumped off the couch, "Show me the magazine," she said, bouncing on her toes.

Without a word, Derek led her to his room. He dug the magazine out of the back of his closet and handed it to her. She sat on his bed and flipped through it. She blushed at some of the pictures, like the set showing the man's cum flying through the air to hit a girl in the face. "Where'd you get the magazine?"

"You can't tell anyone," he said.

She nodded in agreement.

"Caleb. He got it from his brother when he went off to college," Derek explained.

This accounted for the state of the magazine, well thumbed. Derek, feeling just a bit more comfortable, sat next to Kate and looked at it with her. He found himself getting hard looking at the pictures, despite Kate's presence. Kate glanced over and saw the bulge forming. She handed him the magazine. "I want to watch."

Derek swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry. "Kate? I showed you the magazine."

"I told you I wanted to watch and you agreed," she said, which wasn't exactly true, but he hadn't disagreed and had come up here and by the rules that was a tacit agreement.

Derek blushed a furious red.

"Come on Derek, show me how a guy does it," she pleaded.

Even in his embarrassment he caught the way she said it and knew something else she was admitting; she did it too. "I'll show you if you show me at the same time," he said, taking a chance. This was outside the rules, but sometimes continued negotiations were allowed and this was a hell of a different negotiation for the kids.

"No way," Kate said.

"I will if you will," he said. "You do it too."

Kate blushed. She really wanted to see Derek do it. She had been thinking about it every since Veronica had said she would want to see. She knew she was pushing the limits. Since she had looked at his magazine she had lost her leverage anyway. Her desire overcame her embarrassment. "Okay."

They sat stock still for a few moments. Neither could quite believe there were actually going to do it in front of the other. Derek moved first. He lay back on the bed and pushed his pants down. His cock sprang up and slapped his belly, throbbing as it bounced in the air.

Kate's eyes locked on it. She had only the briefest glance of it before. It was like the pictures, but oh so much more thrilling in the flesh.

"You're turn," Derek said. Kate pushed her panties down and off her foot. "I can't see," he said, her skirt still covering her. Kate paused, then unzipped and pushed the skirt off. Derek's eyes locked onto her pussy, covered by a small triangle of light brown hair, her labia swollen and reddened. He wrapped his hand around his shaft. She put her hand between her legs and dipped a finger into her slit, already wet with her arousal.

Derek smelled her arousal and the pheromones drove him crazy, even though he had no idea why. He began stroking his shaft, the skin moving on the column as his hand stroked it. Kate couldn't take her eyes off Derek as her own hands began playing with her clitoris. Derek was holding back as best he could, hoping to make this last as long as possible. Kate had no such need. She had been turned on for an hour while she waited downstairs. This was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced and she gave in to it fully.

Derek was first; he couldn't hold off any longer. His eyes closed as his entire body seemed to be blasting off through his cock. Kate gasped as the first spurt of cum blasted high into the air to splash onto his heaving belly, then another and another. It pushed her over the edge and her own climax burst into her body as his hand was slowing. She didn't see the last dribbles as her eyes closed and her orgasm pounded into her body. Derek opened his eyes in time to see her hand furiously rubbing her pussy as she moaned and grunted in climax, her hips bouncing on the bed. Kate gasped and moaned as she crested her own climax and fell back onto his bed, breathing hard. Derek was stunned that his little sister could look, well, so incredibly sexy.

"Wow," Derek whispered.

Kate opened her eyes, and giggled at the expression on his face. "Yeah, wow." She sat up and saw the mess they had made, Derek's cum had splattered everywhere. "We need to get cleaned up."

Derek looked at himself, cum all over his stomach and groin. "First shower," he said, bolting for the bath.

Kate didn't feel like arguing, still held in the lassitude of sexual completion. She lay on her brother's bed and smelled the aromas of sex, almost writhing on the bed in happiness, like a cat in heat. 'This wouldn't be the last time, ' she thought. 'No indeed.'


At lunch the next day, Kate's friends surrounded her, demanding to know. Kate smiled provocatively.

Serena led the charge, "Okay, obviously something happened. Tell us." The rest gathered closer.

Kate leaned forward and began telling them what happened. When she got to the actual scene she left out the part where she too joined in, considering that the girls were really interested in knowing about how guys did it anyway. She described how Derek looked, his throbbing cock, and how, at climax, the white goo flew everywhere.

There was a stunned silence, then Veronica broke it, "Gee whiz. I want to see it."

Serena broke the silence that followed that by saying, "Yeah, me too. Kate, you have to let us come over."

"What? No way," Kate yelled.

"Yeah, way. Are we your best friends or not?" Serena asked.

Into the silence, as each girl looked at Kate and she looked back into the accusatory faces, Kate answered, "Of course you guys are my best friends..."

"Good," Serena said with a tone of finality. The girls nodded. "I'm going."

Veronica blurted out, "Me, too."

Several girls couldn't quite work up the courage. Gillian, she of the wild red hair, was the only other to say, "I want to come over. Is it okay, Kate? Please."

Kate felt trapped. They were her best friends. "Okay."


Derek walked into the trap in all innocence. All he saw was a bunch of Kate's friends sitting and talking. He hurried towards the stairs. "Hi, Derek," Serena said sexily.

Something in that voice troubled Derek. "What?"

"We want to see too," Serena said.

Derek and Kate locked eyes, both surprised; one by the boldness, the other by the topic. Derek could see the surprise in Kate's eyes and assumed the best. He was wrong, but he tried. "See what?"

"What you showed Kate yesterday," Serena answered.

"Kate!" Derek said accusatorily.

Serena jumped up, afraid that it was going to spark an argument between the two siblings. The last thing she wanted was a fight. "Derek, come on. Don't be mad. Please, we want to see too."

Veronica joined in, also pleading, "Please, Derek."

He looked at Gillian, who paused then squeaked, "Please."

Kate was looking down and picking at her fingernails trying to ignore his stare. It would do no good to yell at her, Derek realized. He looked at the three girls and with the same sort of flash he saw that, like Kate, the girls had become sexy overnight. That changed everything. "I will if you will."

Veronica answered without thinking, "Okay." Serena and Gillian didn't say anything.

Derek smiled and told Veronica, "Come on."

She glanced at Serena and Gillian who didn't move. Veronica stood up anyway and followed Derek. They were half way up the stairs when Serena burst out, "Okay, wait for me," as she dashed up after them.

Kate looked surprised and disgusted. Gillian blushed red, but stood and followed the other two girls up to Derek's bedroom. In the room, Derek kicked the door closed. The girls all jumped at the sound. Derek felt confident seeing how uncomfortable the girls were. He had done this before. As he surveyed the girls he started getting really excited too. They were little foxes: Latina Veronica, red-headed Gillian, and blonde Serena. His cock swelled in anticipation of seeing them naked.

He jumped on the bed, "Come on."

The girls looked at each other, wondering who would be the first. Veronica sat on the bed. Serena and Gillian also sat on the edge looking just moments away from running.

Derek lay back against the foot of the bed and pushed his pants off, his cock standing straight and hard. Three sets of eyes were riveted to it. "You're turn," he said.

They glanced at each other. Finally, Serena said, "What the hell. I want to see it," and began throwing her clothes on the floor. Soon, she was naked, as was Veronica. Gillian was last but she followed the lead of her friends. Derek had taken off his clothes and tossed them off the bed as well.

"You guys lay against the headboard," he said.

They did, so that he was staring at three pussies, all different. Veronica's bush was dark and wiry. Gillian's was a dark red and curly. Serena's was a tawny color and very wispy, barely covering her at all. "I'll only do it if you guys all do it, too," he said. He wrapped his hand around his cock and waited. Three hands went between six legs. He stroked once and watched. Fingers dipped into wet slits. Derek couldn't believe his luck, they were actually all going to play with themselves. Nothing could have held him back as he began stroking his cock, his eyes unwavering from the girls as they quickly got into it as well.

A smorgasbord of prime grade A young woman was spread before him. He eyed their small tits, nipples now hard and distended. He looked at the flat expanse of undulating belly leading his eyes down to the juncture of their legs where he caught glimpses of red pussy through spread fingers as the girls played with themselves. He felt the system pressure spike in his loins. He wasn't going to last long at this pace. He slowed way down, barely touching his cock as his hand moved up and down, giving the illusion of masturbation more than the fact. It helped him keep from cumming too soon.

Serena lay in the middle. Her legs were tangled with Veronica on one side and Gillian on the other. But that was a small distraction from watching Derek directly across, his red tipped cock in his hand as it moved up and down. She saw the tip leaking a shiny liquid and wished she could touch it. She imagined she was touching it. Then she imagined Derek moved from the other end of the bed and lay between her legs. He moved forward and his cock spread her wet and ready pussy open and plunged into her. Serena nearly came when she saw that in her mind. She was so close...

The room was filled with the sights, sounds, and smell of sex, and Derek's body was overloaded with stimulation. He fought it back, building up pressure until he couldn't hold it off anymore. It felt like it started in the small of his back, that powerful contraction that sent his first glob of cum flying from the end of his cock. He had never felt as powerful a cum as this one.

The glob landed on Serena's belly, glistening. It seemed to burn her skin where it landed. She was so close to orgasm... she imagined the white goo was inside her, filling her just as she had been dreaming, and over the top she went...

Derek didn't notice where the first blast hit since the second was already bursting up and splat, it landed on Gillian's leg, the third less powerful hit the bed in between, and the last few gouts of cum covered Derek's loins.

Serena howled as her climax burst in her. Gillian heard and felt Serena's climax and added the burning sensation of feeling his cum on her leg, pushed her into her climax. Veronica groaned as she, too, felt the waves of pleasure filling her body.

In the relative quiet that followed, the four youths looked at each other realizing they had shared a magical experience but one that none of them quite could fully understand. It was a bit confusing. They had all shared incredible pleasure, and yet they knew social norms had been trodden under. This conflict left them uncomfortable.

The girls soon jumped up and ran to the bath to clean up. They thanked Derek, but quickly dressed and ran out of the house.

Bemused, Derek got up and washed as well. When he came out of the bath, he saw Kate's door closed. As he got close he heard the sound of Kate sobbing. Surprised, Derek opened her door a bit. Kate was lying on her bed and was indeed sobbing. Derek went in. "What's the matter?"

Kate turned on him, "You bastard."

Derek took a step back, "What?"

"You heard me," Kate hissed.

"But I don't understand," he answered.

"You just did it with my three best friends and you don't understand!" Kate yelled.

"You brought them and you told them about it!"

Kate's eyes widened as she realized she had caused it. "But you weren't supposed to do it with another girl."

Derek considered what she had just said, saw the turmoil in Kate's face, the mix of emotions, and understood. "You're jealous."

The naming of the actual thing stopped Kate. She couldn't admit that. "No, I'm not."

"Kate, you are. But why are you jealous of me?" Derek asked her.

Since it was true, the answer simply popped into her head, "Because I want you to myself." Surprised to hear that come from her mouth, she had been blaming it all on her friends and Derek as she cried in her room. Kate put her hand over her mouth. Derek was smiling now. Kate said, "Well, maybe a little."

"I didn't know," said Derek. "Does that mean you want to do it again?"

She sniffled, "Yes."

Derek sat next to her on the bed and wrapped her in his arms, kissing away the tears. They were, after all, just an ordinary brother and sister.


Saturday was laundry day and their mom, Mary, came around to collect the laundry. Derek, as often happened, forgot to tear the sheets off his bed. She clucked at her son and started tearing apart the bed only to see the stains. She bent closer to see what this was only to recognize them; male cum stains. She shook her head knowing she was losing her baby. He was old enough the have wet dreams. She'd have his dad have the talk with him.


Derek and Kate didn't slow down in their fun. Now that they admitted they both liked it, wanted it, they soon passed a bigger barrier; they kissed as well. Once they had kissed they could no longer pretend it wasn't true sexual intimacy. The next night they tried oral sex for the first time. It was all quite ordinary exploration.

Saturday night, Mary talked with Paul, their dad, and told him what she had found. "I think Derek's having wet dreams."

"Sounds like it," he agreed.

"I think you should have the talk with him," she said.

He nodded. "How about Kate?"

"Girls are different," she said.

"Vive le difference. But they're about the same age as Madge and I were when we started," he said.

"Don't remind me. I still think that was perverted," she said.

"That's because you only had sisters. If you had a brother..." he said.

"I still wouldn't have screwed him," she said vehemently.

"Maybe. Okay, I'll have a talk with Derek, but I still think you should have a talk with Kate," he said.

"She's only in eighth grade."

He nodded, "We'll see."


That night, his dad pulled Derek into his study and closed the door. Derek was nervous because this was unusual. "Well hell, let's just get to the heart of it. Your mother thinks you're having wet dreams," Paul said.

Derek was surprised, since he wasn't, then he knew what she had found. The best thing was to admit to the wet dreams. He was going down on his sister nightly. He sure didn't want to admit that. "This is embarrassing, Dad"

"Son, don't be embarrassed. You think you're the only guy who ever had wet dreams? Hell, guys are all alike. You might even start to notice you sister is a girl," he said watching carefully. Derek reacted, then blushed. "You might even do things with your sister." Derek's face blushed red.

Paul sat back in his chair, certain now. He needed to know how far this had gone... pretty certain it had gone far. "Son, you are old enough now to know some things. I need you to promise not to tell this to anyone, not your mom, not your sister. Your mother knows, but she wouldn't like it if you knew, so don't tell her. Okay?" he asked.

Derek nodded his agreement.

"I was about your age and Aunt Madge was Kate's age when we sort of started messing around." He fixed Derek in his eye, "Probably like you and Kate." Derek's face could have been a stop sign it was so red. "So, I'm not surprised. But I need to know how far you two have gone."

"Dad..." Derek started to protest. His dad shook his head and smiled, he wasn't buying that line. Derek sighed mightily. "We've kissed and I kissed her down there and she... did the same to me."

"You haven't had sex?" dad asked.

"No, I promise we won't," he said.

"Sure, you promise until the two of you are both horny as hell in bed and you are pressing up against her and she moves a little because she wants it just as much as you do, and she pushes back, and you slide in and then you are going to say, 'No.' I don't think so. Derek, promise me to avoid it for a couple days. Tell Kate that you are scared that we are catching on. That maybe will slow her down for a couple days. Okay?" he asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.