The Quickie - Cover

The Quickie

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: A very short tale about John and Mary aboard a 757 and determined to join the mile high club, kind of a quickie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

John and Mary boarded the Boeing 757 and quickly found their seats, 18A and B, and they were everything the travel agent had told them they would be, right at the separation between business class and coach which meant that they had a good ten feet of leg room in front of them. They put their single carry-on in the overhead, grabbed a couple of blankets and made themselves comfortable. It was already eleven o'clock at night and they weren't looking forward to the six hour flight from Los Angeles to Washington, D.C. although Mary had been hinting at having sex and joining the mile high club but John was pretty sure she was just teasing him. Mary took the window seat and John had the middle and they were hoping that the flight wouldn't be too full and they could spread out in the three seats but it wasn't to be as an older woman took 18C. Mary spread out her blanket and pulled it up under her arm pits, slipped off her shoes and pulled her feet under her and turned towards the window and relaxed. Five minutes later the flight took off and they were on their way east.

After they took off and after a few minutes of steep climbing the flight attendants turned off the overhead lights and the plane quickly darkened. They soon leveled off and the 'fasten seatbelts' sign went out John looked over at 18C and the woman appeared to be fast asleep. John turned toward Mary and covered his lap up with his blanket then let his hand snake under her blanket until he found Mary's skirt. He gently eased it up over her hips and was rewarded when she turned sideways and let her legs drift slightly apart. John smiled, she wasn't wearing any panties. He slipped his fingers in between her legs and when they touched her pussy he found his wife already wet and receptive to his advances. He smiled to himself and eased two fingers inside her labia and began to finger fuck her causing her butt to wigging around and push backward towards his hand. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a flight attendant coming down the aisle with a drink cart and he stopped fingering her although by the look he got as she passed he assured himself that she knew what he and Mary were doing. The cart now well past their row he started back on her pussy, one finger now rubbing on her clit until he felt her body shudder with an orgasm. She squeezed her legs tightly together trapping his hand then she sat up and leaned over and kissed his cheek. The kissing done she whispered in his ear, "I want your cock in me honey. I'm going to the bathroom and I'll leave the door unlocked, slip inside and I'll be waiting for you." John nodded his understanding and Mary slipped out of her seat and walked across to the other side of the plane and opened the bathroom door and eased inside.

Mary felt her pussy pulsating and was more excited than she had realized. She opened the bathroom door and the lights went out. Once inside and with the door closed the lights came on and she looked at herself in the mirror. She knew that she had to hurry and she wanted everything to be perfect for John so she lifted her skirt up around her waist and opened her blouse and lifted her bra up around her neck. She bent over the sink, her elbows on either side of the faucets and her butt up in the air and she waited for John's arrival. The door opened and quickly closed again and she heard the lock slide closed and it crossed Mary's mind that when John opened the door her pussy would have been clearly visible to anyone who happened to be looking in the right direction. "Hurry up honey," she whispered, "I need your cock inside me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.