Aunt Maggie - Cover

Aunt Maggie

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Incest Sex Story: It was a mistake, but not one that I ever regretted.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Slow   .

I doubt that most men start out their marriage wondering what it would be like to see their wives making love with other men. Most come to the realization that it would be great to observe her only after events and circumstances bring them to that point. I am an exception. I knew that I wanted to watch my wife with others even before I met her. The story I'm going to relate will be considered somewhat sick buy some, but real life has never been accused of being pretty and I learned a long time ago that it's stupid to try to apologize for things over which you have no control.

In the fall of my eighteenth year the even that would shape the rest of my sexual life occurred. Some explanation will be necessary to set the stage so bear with me for a bit. My father and mother had an off again on again relationship that probably could never be understood by anyone other than themselves. They fought like cats and dogs most of the time and the usual outcome of those fights would be my father packing his bags and moving out. A month or two later he would move back in. During the periods of his absence my mother did not stay home and sulk. She spent a good deal of her evenings when he was gone bar hopping and going to parties and she usually had company in the person of her sister, my Aunt Margaret.

The night that imprinted the sexual attitudes I would carry for the rest of my life started like most others. We were in a period of dad being gone. My mother and I had finished dinner and I was doing the dishes when Aunt Maggie called my mother and invited her to a party. As mom was going out the door she told me not to stay up too late since the next day was a school day. I did my homework, watched some TV and was in bed by ten. A noise woke me up and I saw from the bedside clock that it was a little after one in the morning. I heard more noises and I got up to see what they were. They were coming from the living room and I went to the head of the stairs and looked over the railing. Aunt Maggie was on her back on the living room floor, legs spread, skirt up to her waist, panties hanging from one ankle and she was being fucked by some man who I'd never seen before. Aunt Maggie had both of her hands on the man's ass and it seemed as if she was pulling him into her. He pounded away and every time he was on the up stroke Aunt Maggie's ass would leave the floor and follow him up as though she couldn't bear to part with his cock.

Aunt Maggie was NOT the one making the noise. Sitting in an armchair not three feet from Aunt Maggie and her lover was my mother. She was rapidly moving her fingers in and out of her pussy and saying, "Fuck him Maggs, fuck him. Make him cum Maggs, make him cum."

I slunk down on the floor and looked through the banisters at the scene below. Eventually, and I have no idea of the expired time, the guy let loose his load and got up from between Aunt Maggie's legs. He started to wipe off his dick, but my mother said, "Oh no you don't. Bring it here." The man walked over to my mother and she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck him.

Aunt Maggie got up from the floor, but before her skirt fell down to cover things I saw cum dripping from her pussy lips and running down her legs. There was a knock at the front door and Aunt Maggie went to answer it. Another man I'd never seen before walked into the living room, "Sorry I'm late. Have I missed anything?"

Aunt Maggie said, "Not that you can't catch up on."

The guy walked over to where my mother was giving her blow job and as he was pulling his dick out of his pants he asked, "Can I get some of that?"

Aunt Maggie said, "She's busy, but I can help."

I watched as both women alternated sucking cocks and finally my mother said, "We need to take this some place more comfortable" and with that they all headed for the stairs. I beat a hasty retreat to my bedroom and got back in bed. I pulled the covers up over my head and stayed as still as I could and sure enough my mother looked in on me as she was on her way to her bedroom.

I waited a good ten minutes and then I got up and moved quietly down the hallway. Stopping at my mother's bedroom door I listened to what was going on. I did not see anymore that night, but near as I could tell both women fucked both guys and sucked both guys - more than once. Naturally I had developed a hard on and just as naturally I went back to my room and took care of it. One thing was certain - having watched what went on I wanted to see more.

Over the next few weeks I remained awake when ever my mother went out hoping to see more, but I only had one opportunity to see something. My mother brought a guy home and fucked him on the living room couch. The first time she took the guy doggie style, sucked him hard again and then she let him fuck her in the missionary position. When they were done she walked him to the front door and then headed up the stairs for bed. I waited until I heard her bedroom door close before I beat myself silly.

Then, at least as far as my getting to watch was concerned - disaster struck. My dad came back. For almost six months all was harmony between my folks. It was during this period of sweetness and light that I made a discovery. The heat vent in my bedroom broke - when I pushed the little knob down to open the slats they would not move. I took the vent apart to see if I could fix it and while I was down on my knees I noticed that with the vent out in my room I could see into the next room through that room's vent slats. Since the next room was the room that Aunt Maggie used when she stayed over I figured that I could put the vent to good use.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.