Lola - Cover

Lola

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola. Pay attention to the codes and don't read it if this is going to make you spaz. Oh, I see from the score some of you are spazzing. Please don't read this story and mark it down because you don't like this type of story. Go read BeatOff Bob.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   .

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,
except for Lola. Lo lo lo Lola.

Lola had just turned fourteen. Her party had been a roaring success, as far as she was concerned that is. All of her friends had been invited. She had received a ton of presents. Everyone had watched movies, talked, and played games. Several kids had sneaked away to play spin the bottle. Lola had even been able to sneak away and take a turn. She had kissed Jacob and Troy before she had to go back to being the hostess of her party. It had been the best day of her life. What she didn't know was that her life was about to change.


A baby screamed and the exhausted mother was delighted. The young doctor held the squalling infant and gave it a quick examination. Everything looked fine. She said, "Congratulations. It looks like you have a fine healthy boy, uh, what?" Then there was the longest silence.

Finally the new mother couldn't stand it. "What? What?" She nearly screamed, "My baby! Is my baby okay?"

The doctor turned to the mother. "Your baby looks healthy."

She let out a held breath. "My baby is healthy. He's okay then?"

The doctor paused. "I don't know if he's a he or a she." The young mother looked confused. "Your baby has a penis and a vagina." The world went black for the new mother.


Luckily, for this family, the young doctor was fresh from a progressive medical school and had studied the latest literature on intersex children, hermaphrodites. In the past, these unfortunates were turned into girls because the surgery was simple; lop off the penis. But a psychiatrist had studied these children and learned that they were born genetically a boy or a girl. That preference had little to do with which physical attribute was dominant, penis or vagina, but was inherent in the genetic structure of the child. About age five, the child would decide whether he was a he or she was a she. The decision was permanent and was locked in genetically. So the doctor advised the new parents to wait until the child was five before they decided to make her a girl or a boy.

Of course, in our society, it isn't possible to have a sexless child. So the family raised her as a girl, Lola. They even worked with the psychiatrist to best help Lola grow up without the feeling of being 'wrong' that many intersex children do. During her fifth year, the psychiatrist administered a whole battery of tests to Lola. The results were conclusive. Lola was mentally and socially a girl. There was the tricky issue that her male sex organs were dominant.

It isn't often appreciated that hermaphrodites are never born with two complete sex organs. The embryonic tissue can only form one complete set of organs. So if they form ovaries, they will not form testes. In this case, the 'penis' is usually just a greatly enlarged clitoris, rather than a fully functioning penis. In Lola's case she had a full set of male organs and a vagina, but she did not have a uterus or ovaries. If they did surgery to remove all of the male sexual equipment, she would be able to have sex, but never conceive. It would also be difficult, if not impossible, for her to achieve orgasm, as she would be missing a clitoris as well. Because she lacked ovaries and therefore the hormones to make her a woman, she would have to use artificial hormones from the beginning of puberty. The psychiatrist wondered what would happen if a girl had male sex organs. He persuaded the parents not to force Lola into surgery, leaving her the option 'later in life, ' even though his own research indicated her choice was already made. He would be able to write a professional article about this case. The family assumed he had their best interest at heart and trusted his judgment.

It was the day after her fourteenth birthday that the psychiatrist explained all of the facets of her uniqueness and some of the decisions she would have to face to Lola. She had started the hormone therapy two years before. She was growing into a lovely young woman, her breasts swelling, her hips were becoming rounded. Her face retained the softness of a female and her voice would not change. The hormones had slowed but not stopped the development of her penis which had started to grow as well.

After he had finished, he asked her for questions. Lola was a little dizzy. She always knew she was a little different, but this was hard to get her head around. "Am I a boy or girl?" she asked.

"You are a girl. You'll always think of yourself as a girl," he said. "And the hormone therapy will make your body into that of a woman."

"Then why didn't you cut it off?" she asked. "Like you said you could have."

"We don't really know if you would be better off. Lola, I want you to understand you aren't less than your friends, you are more. You can be a girl and you can also be a little bit like a boy if you want. This is going to seem confusing for a while. What I want you to realize is that everyone your age is confused about their sexuality. It is quite normal. Don't think you are confused because you have both options. You simply will have more choices but everyone your age will be confused," he said paternalistically.

Lola was confused, but no more so than any other fourteen-year-old. She kept clear in her mind that she was special, not just different, but better; she could chose either sex.

She was fourteen and a half when someone other than her family and doctors found out about her special character. Her family had tried to raise her like any other girl, with some special limits. When her parents finally allowed her a sleepover with her best friend Caitlyn, there was a faint feeling of uneasiness. They had put her off for several years. It wasn't until they were certain she knew the risk of others discovering her difference that they relented. It had taking months of begging, crying, and wheedling on the part of Lola.

The evening had been perfect for Lola. She and Caitlyn had eaten pizza, watched romantic movies, and talked forever. Caitlyn was supposed to sleep in the guest room, but they had decided to sleep together. After everyone else was asleep, Caitlyn had snuck into Lola's room. They had gotten into bed together. It was only then that Lola realized that something had changed. She looked at Caitlyn in her skimpy pajamas and she felt her penis swell for the first time. She had never had this happen before. She knew she was able to be a boy sexually if she wanted and had been convinced that this made her special. But to have it happen so unexpectedly...

The light was out in order to not attract attention but bright moonlight poured in through the window. They looked at each other and giggled. Lola screwed up her courage and asked Caitlyn, "Are you my best friend?"

"Of course, silly," she answered.

"What if I had the biggest secret in the world? So big, you would have to promise never to tell anyone," Lola said.

"Of course I'd do that," Caitlyn said sobering a little.

"And what if you had to promise not to think I'm different or weird," Lola asked.

Caitlyn was realizing that this was something serious. Luckily for Lola, she had picked a very special best friend. Caitlyn said, "Lola, you are my best friend. I'd never tell your secrets and I'd never hate you because you are different."

"I mean, like really different," Lola said.

"Cross my heart," Caitlyn answered.

Lola did one of the hardest things she had ever done. "I was born different," she said.

"You mean, like retarded?"

"No, nothing like that. I'm not missing anything. I've got something extra," Lola said.

"Like a hump?" Caitlyn asked.

"Well, sort of. You want me to show you?" Lola asked. Caitlyn nodded. Lola took a deep breath, then pulled down her pajama bottoms. Her penis and balls flopped out.

"You're a boy!" Caitlyn nearly screamed.

"Shhhh. No I'm not," Lola said.

"But..."

"Give me your hand," Lola ordered. Caitlyn reached over. Lola took her hand and held it between her legs. "I've got a vagina just like a girl."

Caitlyn would normally have felt awkward having her hand on another girl's vagina. In this case, it seemed a relief. It felt just like her own pussy, which she had been feeling for two years and she knew how a vagina was supposed to feel.

"I'm a girl. They did all sorts of tests and I'm a girl. I just have something extra," Lola said.

"So you're a girl, have a puss, but you have a..." as her hand moved up from Lola's vagina and over her penis. Caitlyn took the opportunity to feel it. After all, she was a girl so it wasn't really like a boy's. Except that it swelled in her hand, just like a boy's would have. "Cool," she said feeling it pulse with life and grow. Caitlyn stroked it softly watching it grow in the silvered light from the moon. "God, that is weird," she said.

But from her friend's voice, Lola knew she didn't mean a bad weird, but a strange maybe cool weird. "It's never done this before. It feels kind of good," Lola said.

"Don't you touch yourself?" Caitlyn asked.

"No. Do you?"

"Sure. I've been doing it for two years. You have to try it," she said. Caitlyn thought about how some of their friends were practicing together because they couldn't have boyfriends yet. Practicing with Lola would be even better. Then she giggled. She thought, 'My best friend has a cock and a pussy.' "I bet you could do yourself," she said.

"What?" Lola asked.

"Sex. You know, do yourself." Caitlyn decided to show her. She started to bend her penis back towards her vagina.

"Ouch," Lola cried out.

"Sorry," Caitlyn said. "Maybe when it's not hard. You know, when it's soft you could bend it around and do it to yourself. God, wouldn't that be something."

Lola had her doubts. That had hurt when Caitlyn had bent her cock. Caitlyn was still stroking her cock which quickly dispelled the hurt feelings. It was feeling quite good. She started wondering about what Caitlyn had said, touching herself. Maybe she would have to try it.

Caitlyn was looking at her friend's cock. She wasn't a boy, right? So it would be alright if she pressed against it. 'It really is okay to practice with a girl, ' Caitlyn thought, 'since so many of their friends had done it.' "Can I try something?" she asked.

Lola was a little worried after the last idea Caitlyn had, but she said, "Okay."

Caitlyn squirmed out of her pajama bottoms and moved over to Lola. She held Lola's cock and pressed her pussy against it. It wasn't working very well. Lola was bewildered wondering what Caitlyn was trying to do. Caitlyn pressed Lola onto her back and moved over her. She slid her pussy over her cock. They both felt something quite good was happening to them. "Oh," they chorused in pleasure. She was quickly wet with arousal. It felt good to be rubbing against something hard, even better than when she rubbed herself. 'It wasn't really sex if she was doing it with a girl, ' Caitlyn thought as the knob of Lola's cock caught in the opening of her pussy. Caitlyn pushed back and felt the hard shaft forcing her open. Her pussy lips flared open to accept the invader into her body for the first time. There was a momentary pain as the cock slid into her fully, but that was quickly overcome by the intensity of the pleasure of being filled. She bottomed out, full of cock and ground her clitoris against Lola.

Lola was surprised when Caitlyn began rubbing herself over her girl cock. But she was even more surprised when she felt her cock enter her friend's pussy. Surprised, but not displeased. In fact, it was one of the best things she had even experienced. Well, she had always been told she had the option of doing it either way. This way certainly was good.

Caitlyn ground down onto Lola's cock, driving both girls crazy with delight. She lifted up and began fucking her girlfriend with her pussy. Lola's cock drove up into her repeatedly, over and over, filling her. Caitlyn had never felt anything so wonderful. 'This is what it feels like to be a woman, ' she said to herself.

Caitlyn was swept up in the pleasure of sex, pounding down and being filled. She felt her own climax rising. Once more, she thrust her girlfriend's cock up inside her, and then one last time... The world exploded around her as waves of pleasure filled her. It had never been this good before when she touched herself. Her body trembled with the last dregs of pleasure as she felt the strength flee her body

Caitlyn collapsed onto Lola. Lola felt spasms in her balls and thrust up into her friend. Her orgasm waned after a few spurts. Her hormone therapy left her balls underdeveloped and only a trickle of cum was ejected, but it didn't matter to Lola. She had her first orgasm and it was incredible. Caitlin rolled to the side. "You are special."

They both giggled. "Can we do that again?"

"Oh, yes."

They fell asleep in each others' arms.


In the morning, Lola's mother looked into the room. She saw the girls sleeping in the same bed and was appalled. Not because they had sex, the idea never entered her head. They were both girls after all, but because she knew that Caitlyn would learn of Lola's difference. It was her worst fear. "Lola."

Lola woke, brushing the sleep from her eyes. She saw her mother standing in her door. There was a worried look on her face. Then the girl realized that Caitlyn was still sleeping next to her. She was going to be in trouble. "Yes?"

"Please get dressed and both of you come to breakfast. Hurry, please," her mother told her.

"Yes, Mom," Lola said. The door closed. 'Oh God. Mom is going to be mad.' "Caitlin," she said shaking her friend. Caitlin woke up slowly. "My mom found us."

"So," Caitlyn said.

"What if she thinks we've, you know?" Lola asked. Caitlyn's eyes opened wide. "Come on. We have to get dressed."

The girls bounced out of bed and quickly dressed. Caitlyn stared as Lola put on her panties, carefully tucking the cock between her legs. "Wow, is that how you do it?"

"Yeah. Otherwise it can stick out and make clothes look wrong," Lola said.

"Do you think we're in trouble?" Caitlyn asked.

"I don't know. She said we should come to breakfast, so maybe not," Lola said. "Come on, let's hurry."

Mrs. R was putting the bacon in the pan wondering how she was going to tackle the subject of Lola's special nature. Was it possible that the girls shared a bed and Caitlyn didn't know? The fact that Caitlyn hadn't run screaming from the house argued for that. She was mixing up the pancake batter when the girls stormed into the kitchen.

"Hi, Mom."

"Good morning, Mrs. R," Caitlyn said.

"Pour some juice," Mrs. R said. "Three, your father has already left for work."

The girls helped get the table set and ready while Mrs. R prepared breakfast. At one point, Caitlyn had taken some dishes out and Mrs. R asked, "Did Caitlyn discover your special nature?"

"Yeah, but..." Lola started to answer. But as Caitlyn returned Mrs. R hushed her and turned back to the stove.

As they sat down to breakfast there was the usual small talk about the girls enjoying the sleepover. Mrs. R wondered how to broach the topic. She settled on the direct. "Caitlyn, last night you found out about Lola being special."

Caitlyn took another mouthful of pancakes, "Yeah, cool," she answered around the pancakes.

"I want you to understand a few things. Lola is a girl despite her extra appendage." Caitlyn nodded. Mrs. R continued, "And we have been very careful because some people wouldn't understand."

"Yeah, I know. Lola and I talked last night. I thought about that." She turned to Lola, "Like Trish, she'd be a total bitch." Then back to Mrs. R, "Sorry. I mean I totally understand. Lola and I are best friends, Mrs. R. I'd never do something to hurt her. I won't tell anybody unless Lola says I can first."

Mrs. R breathed a deep sigh of relief. It seemed that Caitlyn did understand. She just hoped this would work out. It wasn't possible to keep it hidden forever, but the longer the better she thought. "Thank you, Caitlyn. It is important to me and to Lola."

"No problem, Mrs. R," Caitlyn said around more pancakes.

After breakfast the girls helped clean up. Mrs. R told the girls she was going shopping and would be gone a couple of hours. She suggested they take showers while she was gone. The girls ran upstairs to Lola's room. Once there, Caitlyn said, "Let's take a shower together."

Lola agreed, "Okay. We can use my parent's shower. It's big enough for two." They waited for Mrs. R to leave before stripping and heading for the shower. Once in the shower, Caitlyn asked, "Would you like me to wash you?"

At first, Lola was nonplussed. But in the night something had awakened in her. Caitlyn's question brought it to the fore. She felt little butterflies in her stomach, nice ones. "Yes," she said, not sure why she liked the idea. Caitlyn grabbed the soap and lathered her hands. She stood behind Lola and started washing her back. It was a very nice girl's back. Lola had a cute little butt and Caitlyn liked running her hands over it. Lola was enjoying the sensuality of having another's hands stroking her. At the same time, she felt a little nervous; this was all so new. Caitlyn lathered more soap onto her hands. She pressed against Lola, which brought a gasp from the girl. It was exciting to feel her friend's skin rubbing against hers. Caitlyn's hands started on her shoulders and washed in circles, down until they were rubbing Lola's tender young breasts. Her nipples erected. Lola then felt this thing that was so new to her. Her little cock started to grow. She looked down to see it pulsing and standing up. Caitlyn, behind her, couldn't see the effect she was having. Her hands continued washing the girl, lower and lower. When they got to Lola's cock, it was standing hard and straight. Caitlyn was surprised, "Oh." She wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it. Caitlyn thought about the prior night, how good it felt to have Lola fucking her. And Lola was a girl so it wasn't wrong to have sex with her like it would be with a boy. Her mother had warned her about boys. Caitlyn couldn't wait. "Let's get dry and go to your room."

Lola was surprised, "But we aren't done."

"We can finish later, please," begged Caitlyn.

"Okay," acceded Lola. They turned off the water and dried off quickly. Caitlyn pulled the girl to her room and lay back on her bed, legs spread wide.

"Lola, do me again," Caitlyn asked.

Lola looked at her friend and she knew what she wanted her to do. Her cock was hard. She crawled between her legs. Caitlyn's hand grasped her cock and led it to her pussy. Lola lay on Caitlyn and her cock nestled into her girlfriend's pussy, already wet with arousal. Lola pushed and her cock found its way into Caitlyn. Caitlyn moaned as her pussy flowered open around Lola's cock. Lola was again caught up in the glorious feeling of her cock buried in Caitlyn's warm pussy. Lola began fucking her best friend.

Their small breasts brushed against each other as the girls fucked. Caitlyn felt a strange warmth suffusing her body. The warmth crested and her body tingled... then she climaxed, moaning from the new sensations coursing through her body. Lola felt Caitlyn's pussy spasm on her cock and it drove her over the top her own climax bursting inside her. The hormones used to make her a woman interfered with the development of the testes and she wasn't able to produce semen. Her cock spasmed, but nothing was produced. She didn't notice at all as the orgasm swept over her as a pleasing lassitude filled her.

The girls lay next to each other in bed. "Lola," Caitlyn said. "You are my best friend."

Lola smiled, "You are my best friend. Do you want to do this again?"

Caitlyn smiled, "Yeah. How about every day?" They laughed together.


So Lola learned to use her cock and Caitlyn was a very happy girl because she was sexually fulfilled and yet didn't have to put out for any boys. If she got too wound up, she would just stop by Lola's house and they would 'take care of it.' They were both happy with the situation.

The only quandary was that Lola was a girl and she wanted a boyfriend too. She had continued developing with the help of the therapy. She was growing into a very attractive young woman. When she and Caitlyn turned sixteen their parents told them they could date. Mrs. R was again worried, but she couldn't put Lola in a cage and protect her forever. She did suggest double dating with Caitlyn which Caitlyn's mom also thought was a good idea.

At school, Caitlyn and Lola had been working on two boys, Danny and Patrick. Danny had just gotten his drivers license. The girls made the boys think they had a great idea; why not a double date with Danny driving. The big event, dinner and a movie, was a hit. Both guys got big kisses at the end of the date, enough to leave them with blue balls until they got home and furiously jacked off. The couples became a foursome.

Danny complained a few times to Caitlyn. He wanted to get her alone for some serious foreplay. She always made it plain that she felt comfortable with Lola, and don't worry, I will do anything with her there as I would without her there. Danny wasn't sure exactly what that meant, but in his jack off fantasies, it meant she was going to put out.

They had been dating for about a month when the boys decided it was time to try to up the ante. They took the girls to a drive-in movie. They parked in the back row. Patrick had scored some Coors from his older brother, who had given him a rubber and instructions on making a girl go crazy; kiss her neck. That was his whole secret. It was no wonder that Patrick's older brother had as little experience as Patrick. Patrick broke out the cans of Coors. The four of them drank a couple cans as the movie played.

They were all feeling mellow when Danny turned to Caitlyn and began kissing her. Patrick followed suit and the windows quickly steamed up, not that they cared. The boys had talked earlier and decided tonight was the night to go for it. Danny worked his hand up Caitlyn's side until it was touching her breast. She turned so that her tit filled his hand. She moaned as he softly stroked it. Patrick heard the moan and lifted his hand up to Lola's wonderfully formed breast. It filled his hand. She pressed against his hand. He was in Heaven, feeling a real live girl's tit. He caressed it slowly and softly. Lola moaned in his mouth as they kissed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.