Poker Game - Cover

Poker Game

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: A Saturday strip poker game, you know the rest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   .

My folks owned their own business. Normally, Mom handled the office and Dad was on the road doing the work. Saturday was my day to help him on big installations. Every once in a while he'd get a really big job and the three of us would go out together. This job was even bigger; no way was it a one day installation. Mom and Dad had driven up to Palm Springs on Thursday and wouldn't be back till Sunday evening. This wasn't the first time I had been left alone, but it was the first time I had been left alone this long. I was looking forward to it, getting to eat exactly what I wanted every night and no vegetables. I had it all planned out. Tonight was macaroni and cheese. Yeah.

I had told my friends about it and they had wanted to come over for an impromptu party. I vetoed the idea. I knew my folks had the neighbors on both sides watching for just that. Chuck suggested an afternoon party; nobody would be the wiser. I acceded but was a little worried anyway. If it got reported back to the folks they'd be pissed for sure. I figured having friends over in the afternoon wasn't a party, per se. That seemed arguable at least.

Chuck and Chris, my best friends were coming. Chuck had invited his girlfriend Sydney and her friend Leslie. I knew Chuck was hoping to get Sydney alone and bang her. It was something I didn't understand at the time and maybe never will, but if a girl was going to 'do it' she'd do it at a party. Maybe it was having her friends around made the girls feel braver. I don't know. But at every party there was some girl who would decide to give it up. At Jay's party the week prior, he had disappeared with Heidi. They showed up later. The girls all surrounded her and the guys around Jay. They had done it. I listened raptly, wondering what it felt like, to do it. The girls were all giggling and laughing, so I knew Heidi was giving them the lowdown. I looked at Heidi. She had done it, gone all the way. She looked different to me, more womanly, more intimidating. She was tall and beautiful before. Now she was also a woman. Wow.

Chuck had told me he was hoping to get Sydney to do it since it was a party. He came over early. We went to my room and glanced around, "Help me clean up."

"What?" I asked him. "Why should I clean my room? My folks aren't coming back till Sunday," I said flabbergasted.

"Because of Sydney," he said.

Then it hit me. "You aren't going to do it in my room," I said.

"Don't be a dick. I can't use your parent's room. Come on," he started piling clothes and stuff in my closet. I couldn't believe he really intended to fuck a girl in my bed. When I thought about it, I found the idea exciting. I grabbed some books and put them on the shelves. In minutes we had the room cleaned up.

"I hope she goes for it," Chuck said. I could only nod. Imagine, I could be sleeping tonight in a bed that Sydney had been screwed on.

About two o'clock, Sydney and Leslie showed up. Sydney was a medium tall blonde. I didn't think much about her because she was Chuck's girl and therefore off limits. Leslie on the other hand looked hot. She was a redhead, the freckled curly haired type. We sat down and talked a little then the bell rang. I had hoped that Chris might not come. After all, it gave me a better shot at Leslie if I was alone with her. She might even agree to make out. I answered the door and Chris was there with his little sister, Diane. I looked at him like he was nuts bringing his little sister to a party. He just shrugged and came in. I pulled him aside as Diane went into the rec room. "She heard me talking to Chuck and threatened to tell Mom you were having a party. I had to bring her."

"Shit," I said.

"Tell me," he said. "Chuck is going to be pissed."

Diane was only a year younger than the rest of us but she was in seventh grade and we were in eighth. There was a real social divide between the grades. I just knew Sydney and Leslie would be pissed having a little girl there.

Chris and I went into the rec room. Chuck looked mad, but the three girls were all talking away. Chris just shrugged at Chuck.

Chuck had gotten hold of a bottle of Chianti and I had paper cups. He opened it and the girls were impressed. We sat around sipping the wine, which I didn't much like, while the girls did most of the talking. Chuck, Chris and I mostly just said things like, 'Yeah, ' when we had to.

We had all had most of a glass of wine when Chuck broke into the conversation. "Why don't we play a game?"

Sydney and Leslie exchanged a look. "What game?"

"How about strip poker?" he asked.

Chris glanced at his sister and I could tell he didn't like the idea. She looked back at him and smiled. "I think that's a great idea." That put a whole different spin on the bottle. If the youngest girl had no problem, even if she was doing it to get even with her brother for trying to exclude her, it did put pressure on Sydney and Leslie. They looked at Diane and she smiled back.

"Okay," they both said.

Chuck was obviously in and I would have cut off a hand before missing a chance like this. Chris looked at Chuck, then me and he knew we weren't going to help him. He looked at Diane again and she gave him a look, 'you lose.' He shrugged.

I grabbed the cards and we all sat in a circle in the middle of the room. "Five card draw and you can draw five," I said. That is a rookie mistake, drawing five. Your odds actually go down drawing more than three cards. My uncles had taught me that at the cost of my allowance many times. I hoped the girls would want to draw five improving my odds.

I dealt the first hand. Now, looking back these many years later I realize we three guys made a tactical mistake. We didn't check what counted as clothes and make everyone start out the same. Live and learn.

Leslie wound up losing the first hand after drawing five cards. She pulled a barrette from her hair. "That's not clothes," Chris complained with Chuck and me agreeing.

"Yes, it is," the girls countered.

What followed was a tense discussion of clothes that rivaled the bickering at the SALT talks between Russia and the US over atomic bombs and with as much at stake, at least we thought so. We settled on a number as opposed to an exact definition. Each person would name six items and they were stuck with those six, no exceptions. Shirt, belt, pants, underwear, shoes, and socks, I counted up. Leslie stuck with her barrette since she was wearing sandals. That added shirt, bra, (she blushed slightly when she said it) shorts, and panties. Every one counted off their clothes. Settled, we continued the game.

We played several rounds without anyone getting close to exposing real skin. Most people had lost one round or two, so no one was in danger yet. That changed when Diane lost two in a row. The second loss left her a choice between blouse and shorts. She chose blouse. All eyes were glued to the unveiling, even Chris's. She unbuttoned the blouse, slowly slipped it off and tossed it behind her, blushing slightly. Her bra was a plain white one and I could tell it was a little small on her. I had no idea little Diane wasn't so little anymore.

You could feel the tension in the air now. We all knew that we had crossed a threshold and that we would soon be seeing, and being seen. Chris lost the next hand and lost his belt. That only left him three times, same as his sister. Maybe they'd be first out.

Leslie was next with an unveiling losing her shirt. Her bra was a little frillier. Chuck lost three hands in a row and was down to his underwear. His cock was poking out and his excitement had made a wet spot that turned the material transparent. The three girls' eyes were glued to the tent in his shorts. I lost my shirt. It felt funny knowing I only had two items left to lose before I'd be buck naked. I was supposed to win, not lose. Would the girls laugh at me? Hell, I wasn't comfortable being naked in the boy's gym. What would it be like with three girls looking?

Sydney lost two in a row. She pulled off her shorts then her bra. My God, real tits. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Diane tapped my arm, "Your deal."

I noticed Chris and Chuck were staring just as much. I dealt the next hand while the girls teased the three guys. It helped relieve some of the tension which had reached fever pitch. Sydney looked self-conscious and her shoulders were slumped a little. Chris lost and he too was down to underwear. That left three people with just one thing.

But the poker Gods like practical jokes. Diane lost twice showing us her tits, then everything. She had a small dark bush and her tits were capped with hard red nipples. Then Chris lost. He looked like he was going to chicken out. I was sure he wasn't going to go through with it when Diane said, "Chicken." That was it; he couldn't let his little sister have more cojones than he. He blushed a furious red and stripped off his shorts. He tried to hide his cock. The girls all burst out, "No fair. We didn't hide." Chuck and I jumped on him too. I didn't want the girls hiding anything and I had the most clothes. I was in a good position. Chris finally took his hands away and sat cross legged like the rest of us. His cock was bouncing away, hard and red. The girls all stared, including Diane. Chuck was next. He tore off his underwear, his cock sticking straight up. Sydney stared hard at it. I wondered if she was going to do it now that she had seen it. I lost my pants leaving me in just shorts, but Leslie lost her last hand and she had to show us her red curled hair. That left Sydney and me. She lost the next hand. The tension seemed to reach a peak as we all looked at each other. Chuck took Sydney's hand and without a word the two went off. Leslie blushed. Diane looked surprised that they had left. Then I got the biggest shock. Leslie stood up and took Chris's hand, leading him off to the den, which also was my folk's office, closing the door behind. I had hoped to get it on with Leslie. SHIT!

Diane was looking at blankly. "Where did they go?" she asked. What could I say? I shrugged. "But you still have clothes on."

I still had no idea what to say. "There's nothing left to bet."

Diane got a gleam in her eye. "What would you want me to bet? I want to see," she said.

This was Diane, Chris's little sister. I had never thought of her in any sexual way. In a flash, that changed. Her being naked, and very sexy looking, helped me change my perceptions of course. "You could bet a kiss," I said.

She smiled, "Okay."

I dealt again, my hand shaking a little. Ace high nothing. She took two cards. That was either really good or really bad. I held the ace-nine hoping for a pair. I drew an ace. I looked up hopeful that my pair of aces would hold. Diane smiled and laid down her hand, "Three fives." I tossed in my hand. She clapped her hands, "Show me," she said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.