Indian Girlfriend - Cover

Indian Girlfriend

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It wasn't really a party, just a few friends having a few drinks and a laugh. I thought it was a good opportunity to get a few drinks down her throat and have some good sex afterwards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   .

My girlfriend, Lav, is so lovely if just a little shy. She was still a virgin just a few short weeks ago and, to be truthful, she doesn't really get into this sexual thing much. In fact, the only time she loosened up and started to enjoy herself was after a party when she had had a few drinks. Now any guy worth his salt likes to see his girl enjoying herself and not just putting out to make him happy, so with that in mind, I set about plying her with drinks at every opportunity I could. Trouble was, she was not used to drinking; her family background didn't help for they were teatotallers.

It wasn't really a party, just a few friends having a few drinks and a laugh. I thought it was a good opportunity to get a few drinks down her throat and have some good sex afterwards. She wasn't dressed particularly sexily, I'm not sure she really knows how to yet, but to me she always looks great. She's not big and busty, but slim with gentle curves and great long legs if she would only show them off more by wearing shorter skirts. I knew most of the people there except three guys getting drunk in the corner.

It was way past midnight and about time I took her somewhere quiet, for she was in a very giggly mood as she now had almost a bottle of white wine inside her.

"I have to go to the loo first," she said giggling drunkenly. "Then we can go."

Well, by the time she powdered her nose I could get one more drink in, I thought, so I headed for the bar. Trouble was, I got talking to a mate about an up coming game of football and totally forgot the time. I finished my drink then it struck me that my Lav had not reappeared. I wasn't particularly worried for I assumed she got chatting just like I had. I looked around the room but I failed to spot her.

"Have another pint," my friend offered.

"Sure," I agreed, my mind back on that Saturday's game.

Our discussion got a little heated and Lav was totally forgotten again, then out of the corner of my eye, I noticed those three guys coming down the stairs. Something was wrong but I couldn't think what it could be.

"Another," my friend asked.

"No, no," I said draining the last of my beer. "I'll better go find Lav."

A quick circuit of the ground floor failed to find her, so I ventured upstairs where there was a small queue outside the bathroom.

"Have you seen Lav?" I asked. "Is she in there?"

My first thought was she was feeling ill after all the drink she had consumed.

"No," said a girl in the line. "There's a guy in there at the moment."

"Where the fuck was she?" I whispered to myself.

There were three other doors off the landing. The first was a small room set out as an office. The second was a small bedroom full of coats but the third was the main bedroom.

"Lav, Lav," I screamed as I spied her lying on the bed. "You ok?"

At first, I didn't notice, I just assumed she must have felt unwell and lay down. It wasn't until I stepped on something soft and I bent down to pick up a pair of female knickers that it dawned on me that something was wrong. Her legs were open but her skirt was respectably lowered, my hand hovered for a second then with a swift tug, I lifted it up high to see that her underwear was missing. Not only that, but even in the dim light I could make out globules of spunk all over her chocolate-cream coloured thighs. At first, I didn't want to believe the evidence of my own eyes, then the sound of those laughing guys came back to me.

"Lav, Lav," I said, gently shaking her shoulder.

Her beautiful almonds eyes opened and she smiled up at me.

"Hi," she said. "That was lovely, thank you."

"Was it," I gulped.

She had enjoyed the attentions of those three guys and thought it was me.

"Mmm, super," she sighed. "You must get me drunk more often."

I stuffed her underwear in my pocket and helped her off the bed and I took her home.

"Good night," she said dreamily.

"Good night," I said and kissed her cheek and settled her naked in our bed.

It may have been late but I was in no mood to go to sleep. What I needed was a drink and more after that. The only place at this time of night was the Social Club that kept late hours on the weekend. Even after all I had drunk that night I was sober, but not for long. I didn't bother with beer but went straight to the hard stuff. I tried to get my head around what had happened and how I felt about it. Something I didn't want to address, even to myself, was the super hard-on I've had ever since I found out that my lovely Lav had been violated but those guys. It was madness, but the evidence was still hard in my pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.