Sisters Share - Cover

Sisters Share

by Paige Turner

Copyright© 2005 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: The girls in my office were talking about memorable sex at lunch. This is the story I DIDN'T tell them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   .

Some of my friends were talking about their most embarrassing sexual moments. Of being caught by parents, interrupted by cops, getting seen by others while making love, things like that. I didn't tell them this story, but I wanted to. Part of it was embarrassing while it was happening, but it would be more embarrassing to tell it to my friends. So I am going to tell everybody, because it's too good not to share.

When I was in my freshman year in high school, my older sister Kathy came home from college, bringing her hunky boyfriend Michael with her. He was sleeping on the couch. I was forced to share a bedroom with my younger sister again, so that she could use her old room, which had become mine.

Anyway, I went into my room to get some clothes from my dresser and I saw this envelope on the top with some Polaroid pictures in it. I was curious to see what they had found interesting enough take pictures of in our town. Expecting typical tourist shots, was I ever surprised!

The first one was taken in Michael's car and it was of my sister with her skirt up! She had her leg up on the passenger seat and her fingers up her slit, while the other fingers were holding back her pussy lips and her thumb was skinning back the hood on her clit! The camera looked like it must have been on the seat: you can see her face and if anyone ever looked turned on! Wow! There was one of Michael she must have taken. He's driving and looking down, obviously ogling her pussy. Then I noticed that his fist was in his lap and that wasn't an ice cream cone he was clenching! There were quite a few of the road trip ones and then there were some taken right there in my room! I had to sit down these were so steamy. There was Mike, with his leg up on my bed and wearing nothing but a hard on and a grin! Kathy winking at the camera while she rested her cheek on his hip and holding her hand extended out, with his hard on rest on the palm, like a sausage on a too short tray!

Well, after the initial shock wore off, I really started to get horny and I sat down at my desk and spread them out to study them in detail. This was the first time that I had ever had a chance to really look at a hard cock, although I'd wondered what they looked like, that which rubbed my tummy when I slow danced with my boyfriend Timmy. This was as close as I'd ever been. And it was my room and all. I was looking them over and pretty soon my hands were up my skirt and into my panties and I'm working up a good squooshy in my box. That's what we used to call it when a girl was all hot about some boy. All squooshy on him.

I was the only one in the house, but all of a sudden I heard the front door slam and my sister and her boyfriend laughing and coming down the hall! Panicking, I grabbed up the photos off the desk and bolted for the closet. I was glad mom had made me clear out a section for any dresses sis brought home, because I had room to hide. I managed to pull the sliding door almost shut before the bed room door opened. I quickly pulled my hand back from the edge and moved back. I was sure that they could have heard my pounding heart. But they had other things on their minds and I could hear them giggling and clothing being thrown off. Then the squeaking of the bed as they lay down. After a few minutes of sighing and murmuring and kissing sounds, my panic subsided and curiosity got the better of me. I slowly moved over to where I could look out the opening in the door.

Michael was lying on his back and my sister was sitting on his stomach and dangling her nipples over his face. She was holding his wrists over his head and teasing him by putting one nipple and then the other into his mouth. Though he could have easily overpowered her, he was going along with what she was doing. Their heads were close to me, but the way that they were, I wasn't visible to them and I became braver and moved so that I had a better view. After a while, I had my fingers back up under my skirt and my panties half way down. I'd never been so hot in my life!

I watched and stroked as my sister moved up on Michael and put her pussy over his mouth. Her legs were holding his arms down and her eyes were closed. She was moaning and I could see Michael's cock for the first time. It was so much more real than in the photos. After a while and she bent over him and whispered something that I only caught part of "... that thing that we talked about... "

Michael said, "Yeah, lets try it!"

She got up, came straight over to the closet, and opened the door! Her face went into shock at finding me there. She looked at me, the photos still clenched in my hand, my scarlet face, and then she did the coolest thing. She grinned and gave me a wink. The she calmly got the belts from her bathrobe and mine and slide the door not quite as closed as it had been! After my heart started beating again, I looked out and watched as she tied up Michael's hands to the foot of the bed and then his feet to the headboard and side rail. She blind folded him and said, "God this is getting me horny! I can do anything I want to you and you can only enjoy it"

She ran her hand over his chest and pinched his nipple and then stroked down to his stomach and took his cock in her hand. " From now on, you can't talk unless I ask you a question. I only want to hear you moaning and panting. I'm going to make you beg me to come, but I'm not going to let you come for hours! I'm going to suck you till you're just on the edge and then I'm going to stop and have you make me come. Your not going to be able to do anything about it either!"

She was holding his cock and looking at the open closet door while she was saying this. She smiled at me and gave me a come here gesture with her free hand. Come on out, she mouthed silently to me.

I hesitated for no more than a second and then stepped out into the room. She continued to talk to Michael and made unbuttoning gesture on her chest. She wanted me to take my clothes off! I didn't know what she had in mind but I sure didn't want to stop it. I unbuttoned my shirt and skirt and quietly got my bra and panties off while she continued to tease Michael, talking to him and tracing circles on his body, promising him all kinds of delights. He was stretched diagonally across my single bed and she sat down on the floor next to the bed. Holding his balls in one hand, she suddenly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. She was looking at me and kind of laughing with her eyes at my pop eyed look. She patted the floor in front of her and I came over and sat down so that I was just in front of her with my back to her. She patted my shoulder reassuringly and then slid her hand down my arm and over my hand and guided it around Michael's cock. She took her mouth off the tip and made my thumb rub on the part left wet. Michael thought she was talking to him when she said, "This is going to be so much fun!"

She guided my hand up and down on him. "I love to see you so hard and helpless. You're my toy and I going to enjoy you and do whatever I want. I know how much you've fantasized about this, being all helpless and unable to move."

I can't begin to tell you about how turned on I was about this, being able to explore a man's cock for the first time and satisfy my curiosity. Having my sister beside me like that, her warm body nestled next to mine. I could feel one of her breasts against my back. She leaned forward again and licked at the cock. Little flick like a cat lapping up milk. I could feel Michael's cock getting even harder in my grasp. The she ran her tongue around the head of it. She watched me out of the corner of her eyes while she tongued him. I was so hot I was squirming! My face was just inches away, drinking all the details of the throbbing veins and the furry sack drawn up tight in her hand.

She took her mouth away and resumed talking to him. "You remember telling me about how you had this fantasy, about how I had you all tied up and one of my girlfriends was hiding in the closet? And she came out and watched as I did all this keen stuff to you?" She gave my shoulder a reassuring hug while he groaned yes. "And how I'd teach her how to really give head. And then let her explore her curiosity on you? Well, I saw how you looked at my kid sister and how Judy looks at you. I know how curious I was at that age and how I wondered what it would be like to see and hold a boy's dick. How I wondered what it would taste like." She took the top in her mouth, somewhat tentatively, like she didn't know how to do it, just for a second. "She probably wonders what it would be like, don't you think?"

Michael moaned, this really wonderful sound, really deep and, I don't know, just so male. She cocked an eye at me to see if I was interested. The look on my face spoke louder than words. "I'd suck you and then hold your cock out so my sister could see it, and I'd offer her a lick, like it was a popsicle." She stuck out her tongue and made a lapping gesture and I bent forward and licked at the shiny head tentatively, not sure what to expect. I licked it for a second or two and then put the tip of my tongue into the pee slit. Kathy stroked my back and shoulder, gently encouraging, giving me permission to explore my curiosity. I felt safe there with her warm flank softly nestled against me. I mean, I was so green that I wondered if you sucked too hard, would it make a boy pee? I'd only kissed maybe five or six boys at the time and they were mostly good-night-thank-you-for-the-lovely-time pecks while his parents waited in the car type deals. And here was this immense, hot throbbing flesh bat in my hands, a lot more interesting than the pictures in my biology text book! And I was sure a lot more into experimenting with it than with any frog!

I pulled my tongue back until I felt it on my lips. I kissed it and sort of for a moment. I was kissing a dick! And I'd never really had a boy's tongue in my mouth! I don't know how long that moment lasted, me there with my eyes closed, tasting how salty the little taste of pre come was, thinking that it wasn't a bad taste, not as icky as I thought it was going to be, the male musky scent of him filling my nostrils when I finally took a long deep breath up through my nose. We underestimate how powerful scents can be. I've slept with a couple of guys since then, just because they smelled something like Michael. But it was such a hot rush that I had to open my eyes just because it was so overwhelming. My sister had her head cocked over to one side and she was watching me curiously, concerned about my being able to deal with all this, I guess. I moved my head and slipped the shiny head over my lips like it was the biggest lipstick in the world. She smiled at whatever it was that she saw in my eyes and I made a little circle with my lips and moved my head down so that the head went all the way into my mouth. I held it there for a while and then thought, well, licking it while it's in here isn't any different from licking it out there and I put my tongue in the pee hole again and boy, I must have done something right, cause Michael's body got rigid and I was holding on to his cock really tightly cause it was like all swollen and there was just this big throb, y'know? And I didn't want to take any more in. Then he let out this really sexy moan and Kathy's looking at me with this beaming ain't this the coolest look in her eyes... She scratched me behind the ear like you scratch the dog and then cued me to lift my head off.

"I bet you'd get off on that, wouldn't you. Having my sister sucking you off. You do get off on her, don't you Her hot little body running around in those cutoffs. Don't you think she's got a good ass?"

"Yes! It's been driving me nuts!"

Kathy laughed. "Yeah. I saw where you were looking when she got up from the couch." She moved her body, sitting up more. She put one hand on my waist and scrunched me a bit, like when we were kids and both lying on the couch and watch TV. I automatically rolled with her and wound up sort of lying half on the bed, with my butt sort of nestled on her lap. This gave me a better shot at Michaels cock, and us both together like we were, she was able to put her head up next to mine.

"Ooh yeah. You'd really like her to take your cock in her mouth, wouldn't you" He groaned yes and she continued. "I know she'd sure like to be able to lick it, " and she leaned forward and gave it a fast rasp "and I could coach her, showing her where it feels good. "She pushed her tongue out and made a rubbing under the glans at the bottom, where the head formed a V to the pee hole. "And then I'd just let her try it." I leaned forward and duplicated what she'd just done, following her lead. Eventually, I got used to having something that immense in my mouth and I got caught up in it, my sister's mind game and being my first time and all. I was swirling my tongue around it and pumping it with my fist. My sister stopped me from making him come a couple of times. She knew just when he was getting over the edge. She would encourage me with her hand on my leg, guiding the pace, cueing me when to slow down, rocking away with me as I bobbed my head up and down on Michael. Somehow during all this moving around, the pointy part of her hip and her leg wound up pressed up against my butt and crotch. I went to pull away, embarrassed for her to know how turned on I was, but she put her hand on my hip to stop me from moving away, then moved it to my belly and pulled me back against her, so that the slickness of my pussy was all over her leg. I moaned with my mouth full and then bucked back against her, glad to have something to rub my pussy against. I pressed back and then I came! And she knew it, cause she moaned into my shoulder, hiding my moaning from Michael.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.