Rainy Night - Cover

Rainy Night

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: God, it was hot, but thankfully, it looked like rain. <br> "Can't we go out, dear?" Ruth, my pretty wife, asked. <br> I looked up from my paper to see she had changed out of her jeans and shirt and put on a short denim skirt and a tie up blouse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

God, it was hot, but thankfully, it looked like rain.

"Can't we go out, dear?" Ruth, my pretty wife, asked.

I looked up from my paper to see she had changed out of her jeans and shirt and put on a short denim skirt and a tie up blouse.

"It's going to rain," I said.

"Bloody about time," she sighed wiping the sweat from her brow.

"I think I'd like to be soaking wet," she said with a sexy giggle.

With her back to me, I could study her fine slim figure, especially her great legs. There was nothing wrong with her tits, either, but at the moment, they were hidden from me.

"Come on, let's go," she said, turning towards me.

Now I could study the front and very nice it was, too.

"Look, please can we," she pleaded, "I'll take my bra off, if you want."

After three years of marriage she knew what I liked. She didn't have to wear a bra, although she usually did, except when I asked her not too, or times like now when she wanted something.

"Do it now," I said.

Her fingers undid the knot holding her top together to reveal her small bra. She's not that big in the tit department, a nice firm handful about a 'B' cup, I would say.

"So, can we please," she whispered.

Her bra dropped to the floor to expose her perfectly formed breasts to me. She held the pose for a few seconds then re-tied her top.

"Ok, let's go out and get wet," I laughed.

Before we did, I quickly filled a flask with hot water then I locked up and started the car. For a few miles we just drove with the windows wide open catching the breeze.

"Let's go to the woods," she suggested.

I looked across and nodded, noticing that her short skirt was up around her waist exposing her white cotton knickers. I reached across and stroked her clammy thigh. She turned to look at me and smiled apologetically

"God, it's hot," she sighed. "I just hope it rains soon."

"Look behind us," I nodded at my driving mirror.

She swivelled to look and gasped.

"Shit, will you look at those clouds, she said.

Just then, my mirror was lit up with lightning.

"Fuck me, that was close," she gasped as the thunder rumbled around us.

The parking lot was empty when I turned into it.

"Nobody will be out on a day like this," I said with a laugh.

"Just us," she giggled, "mad dogs and Englishmen."

"Here it comes," I said seeing the first drops of rain on my windshield.

She opened her door and jumped out.

"Coming?" she shouted over another clap of thunder.

"No way," I laughed. "I'll just sit here and have some coffee."

"Spoilsport," she shouted and danced off into the clearing.

From a few spots, it was suddenly a deluge.

"Shit," I gasped at the suddenness of it.

I put the wipers on as I could see she had shed her top and was dancing around, her hair plastered to her head. She came back and danced before me shedding her skirt and knickers to be totally naked.

"I just hope we are the only mad people out in this," I said to myself as sipped my hot coffee.

She waved at me through the windshield, calling me out to join her.

"No way," I mouthed silently back.

She smiled lustfully back and cupped her tits.

"Oh, shit," I said softly, for suddenly there was a hard lump in the front of my trousers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.