Bobby's Mom - Cover

Bobby's Mom

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: 15 year old Bobby come home from work early and catches his mother having sex with a stranger. His mother, Marie, finds out that Bobby saw her and tries to explain the circumstances but he isn't interested in her actions. Later when they are discussing her infidelity they fall into each other's arms and the sexual seduction of both mother and son begins.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

Bobby stuffed the $22 dollars he had made in tips into his pocked and left the pizza parlor. It was his first ever - real job and at 15 all he was thinking about was showing off tip money to his mother. He unlocked his bike and rode the two miles to his house. His boss had let him go over two hours early because it was a Sunday and there just weren't enough customers to justify all the staff, and being that he was the new guy on the block, he had to go. He parked his bike in the carport and went into the house through the back door. He was a little surprised that the house was dark. Had his mom gone out somewhere? He was just about to call out her name when he heard a noise coming from the back of the house. Thinking that maybe a burglar was in the house he picked up a knife from the kitchen and slipped down the hallway towards the back bedrooms. He listened carefully as he walked, then he heard it again.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh Godddddd."

That sounded like mom? Was she hurt? For some reason Bobby continued to quietly slip down the hallway until he could peer into his parents bedroom. What he saw when he looked in shocked him to his core? His mother was naked, on her back with some guy shoving his cock in her pussy.

"Oh baby, harder, that feels so good. Keep fucking me baby."

Bobby had never seen his mother naked. The closest he had come was on one Sunday after church she was changing when Bobby barged into her bedroom and she was standing there in her bra and panties. That image had been burned into his memory and was his source of pleasure for many of his masturbation sessions. But this was unbelievable. He could see her breasts as they lay on her chest, bouncing as the guy pounded his cock deep into her. Her legs were wrapped around the guys back as if she didn't ever want him to get away, his balls banging into her butt cheeks. Without a conscious thought about it Bobby's hand dropped down, unzipped his jeans and he began stroking his cock as he watched his mother getting fucked.

"Oh God Jim, fuck me faster, I'm almost there."

"Me too Marie, I'm gonna cum soon."

Bobby was beating his cock faster as he watched them. He could feel that 'special feeling' he got deep in the pit of his stomach when he was about to cum and now he knew he was about ready to shoot.

"Ohhhhhhhh. OhMyGod. Here I cummmmmmmmmmmmm." Marie yelled.

His mother's yell sent Bobby over the top and he shot his load too. It came out harder than it had ever done before and although he was able to catch most of it in his hand, he wasn't sure if he got it all. He quickly shoved his cock back into his pants, went back down the hall and out the back door. He walked quickly away from his house, towards downtown. He needed to think.

Bobby returned to home at the time his mother would have normally expected him. He walked in through the back door and saw his mom standing at the kitchen counter washing some plates.

"Hi honey, how was work?"

"Oh it was good. I made $22 in tips tonight."

Marie came over to her son and hugged him. "Oh Bobby, that's great. I have some left over meatloaf, would you like me to heat some of it?"

"Naw, thanks mom, I had some pizza at work." Bobby poured himself a glass of milk and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Are you OK son? You're so quiet this evening."

"I'm OK, just missing dad, that's all. Is he going to be back soon?"

"Yes, on Sunday evening. I miss him too Bobby, a great deal."

Yea, sure you do, he thought. So much so you have to fuck some stranger while he is out of town. "Well, I'm tired. I'll see you in the morning. Good night mom." He gave her a hug and kiss and went off to bed.

Marie poured herself a glass of wine and sat at the kitchen table. There was something definitely wrong with Bobby. The way he was acting... it's almost like he is mad at me. Oh well, teenagers. She finished her glass of wine; made sure the house was locked up and went down the hallway to her bedroom. Just as she started into her room she stepped into something that was wet and gooey on the rug. What the hell, she thought. Marie got down on her hands and knees and saw a trail of almost transparent goo on the carpet. She ran her finger through it and then went into her bedroom where there was better lighting. For Christ's sake she thought it looks like cum. How in the hell would... OH! Oh my God. Bobby had seen her with Jim that was the only possibility. Oh God, what now?

The next morning at breakfast Bobby was still being quiet.

"Honey, I think you and I need to talk."

"What about mom?"

"I think that you already know what about. I know that you saw me last night. Spied on me outside my bedroom door and now I think we need to discuss what you saw."

"Spied on you? Spied on you? I can't believe that you can say that with a straight face. God Damn 'mother' you're in there fucking some guy and 'I' was spying. You've got to be shitting me!"

Marie reached out and slapped Bobby's face - hard. "Don't you talk to me like that young man? Swearing is not allowed in this house. Now you apologized this minute!"

Bobby stood up and wiped the tears off of his face. "Swearing is not allowed. Now that a real crack-up. Does the phrase 'fuck me harder' mean anything mother?" Bobby bolted for the back door, grabbed his bike and rode off down the street.

He rode down to the park and off into the woods and parked his bike by a tree and sat down to think about what had happened to his life. He wasn't sure why his mother had betrayed his father. He knew that they fought a lot more now then they had even six moths ago. But who was this guy Jim? Although Bobby had used the long remembered visualization of his mother in her bra and panties to jack off to he hadn't really thought about her in a sexual way. Marie was about 5'5" tall and maybe 135 pounds. She had a nice ass and now that he had seen her fucking he knew that she had a nice set of tits. As he thought about her physical attributes he realized that his cock was getting hard. He looked around to make sure he was alone in the trees, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. As he stroked himself he closed his eyes and remembered Jim fucking his mother.

His hand was quickly stroking his hard 6-inch cock. "That's it mother, suck my cock. Yea, take it way down your throat and suck it. I'm gonna cum in your mouth so get ready. Here I cum mom! AARRRRGGGHHHHH!" Bobby lay back against the tree, his hand still on his rapidly deflating cock and his cum running down the leg of his jeans.

That night at the dinner table there was hardly any conversation between Bobby and Marie. Marie had already had three glasses of wine when she finally spoke up.

"Do you want to know why?"

"Why what mother?"

"Why I was... ah... in bed with... Jim."

"Well you certainly don't have to tell me anything. This is something that is between you and dad."

"Are you going to tell your father what you saw?"

"I don't know." Tears were now running down Bobby's cheeks. "I really don't mom. I just don't understand why you were screwing that guy?"

Marie got up and went around the table and hugged her son. "Oh Bobby I know how that must have looked to you, really I do. I never wanted you to see me like that. I thought you wouldn't be home until much later and, well I..."

Bobby could feel her breasts on his chest. She must not be wearing a bra he thought as her nipples pushed deeper into his chest. He started to move away, but she held him in place.

"Bobby, come and sit with me. I need to tell you something." Marie held onto his hand and led him down the hall to the den. "Sit down honey."

Bobby sat on the couch and turned towards his mother as she sat down beside him.

"OK, here it goes. I know that you've heard dad and me fighting more often than not. Well it's all about sex. Your father hasn't touched me in over nine months! When we were first married we made love once or twice a day - every day. Honey, I am a very highly sex woman and I need to make love. I go crazy with out having sex."

Bobby looked at her. "Mom why don't you... uh..."

"Masturbate?"

"Ah, yea. I mean at least you could take care of your business... ah... alone."

Marie smiled at her son's naiveté. "Oh honey, that's so sweet of you to say that, but... well... let me explain it this way. Look. I know that you masturbate so you know what it feels like to do that. I mean it is satisfying, but it is much, much better with a partner. You'll find that you later in life when you make love to a girl. Masturbation is fine for just a release, but there is nothing like having a partner instead of just your hand. I had been doing so much masturbating that I just really needed a partner. Jim, I met him at a church function, just seemed to be the right person. He is married too so there weren't going to be any complications. But I'm really sorry you saw us. I hope that you'll forgive me." Tears were now forming in the corners of Marie' eyes and she was having difficulty breathing.

"Oh momma, I love you so much." Bobby reached out and took her in his arms and hugged her tightly. "I'll do anything for you mom, honest, anything."

The two of them sat on the couch in an embrace just holding on to each other for dear life. Marie's hands were rubbing Bobby's back and shoulders. When he looked up and saw her silently weeping he put his hand up and wiped her tears from her eyes and then he kissed her. And she kissed him back. Bobby began rubbing and petting Marie's hair and then he kissed her again, mostly to see her reaction.

Marie was stunned when her son kissed her the second time. The first kiss, as good as it felt, she had chalked up to the emotions of the moment, but the second kiss was a direct result of her son's passion. She needed to stop it right now. "Baby? We can't do this. It isn't right."

Bobby leaned in and held his mother even tighter. He let his hand roam down over her shoulder and touched just the round outside of her breast. "Oh mom, I love you so much." Then he kissed her on her cheek and then on her neck.

"Bobby? We have to stop... oh, oh honey. Please baby this is so wrong. Ohhhh." He had to stop Marie thought, but his kisses and now his roaming hands felt so good to her, and her love starved body.

When she didn't immediately remove his hand Bobby grew even bolder, he moved his hand and ran it up under her t-shirt and onto her breast. He squeezed her breast and felt for her nipple. It was hard. He kept kissing her for that seemed to really turn her on, so he just kept it up while her massaged her breast. "Mom, you feel so... so... soft and warm. I have never felt anything like this before."

By now Marie really didn't want to stop Bobby's hands and kisses, they just felt too damn good. "Oh honey, you have made me so horny. Do you even know what that means?"

"Uh, I think so mom. You want to have sex... is that right?"

"Yes baby, only I don't want to 'just' have sex, I want to make love to my baby. Would you let me do that honey? Make love to you?"

Oh God mom, please teach me. I'll be your 'man of the house' and take care of you, honest. If dad isn't interested, I sure am."

"OK sweetie. Let's do this right. I want to go to my bedroom, come on honey."

Bobby walked into his mother's bedroom and stood still. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was actually going to make love to his mother, in her bed and it was her idea. It just doesn't get any better than this, he thought. He looked down and saw that his cock had tented in his pants and that there was some pre cum spots staining the front of his pants.

Marie reached out and touched the front of her son's pants. "Baby, did mommy do that to you?"

He just nodded his head in agreement.

"Well then, let mommy take her clothes off and then she will take care of you, OK?"

Again Bobby silently nodded his agreement. He watched her as she slipped the t-shirt off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and as her breasts came into view he saw that they sagged a bit but he didn't care, his attention was riveted to her areolas and nipples. "Can I touch them mom?"

"Sure baby, touch all you want. They're yours now."

He reached out and lifted one breast into his hand. It was heavy, but very soft and pliable. He let it go and ran his finger tips around the top of her breasts and then began playing with her nipples. He heard his mother moan.

"Are you alright mom, I mean I didn't hurt you or anything?"

"Oh. Oh no my sweet baby, not at all. I just haven't felt anything that nice in years. Why don't you try sucking on mommy's nipples that will really make me wet."

Bobby looked at his mom strangely. "Wet? What do you mean, wet?"

"Oh my sweet Jesus, you really don't know anything about this do you?"

"Only what they taught us in freshman PE class, and that really wasn't much."

"Honey, when you get hard, down there, your cock excretes a clear fluid, do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes."

"That's called pre cum. It is used as a lubricant so you can enter the woman easier. A woman does the same thing; she excretes a fluid to help the man. Here feel me." Marie took Bobby's hand and ran it inside her pants and panties and let him feel her vaginal lips. "See what I mean. You're exciting me and I'm leaking fluid."

It was the first pussy Bobby had ever touched. Hell, it was the first pussy he had ever seen except for some pictures on the internet. He ran his fingers over what he thought were her pussy lips and watched in amazement as his mom's body began to twitch.

"Bobby. Bobby honey, I've got to get out of these clothes before I cum all over your hand." Marie unzipped her slacks and slid them down and off her legs, and then she hooked her thumbs inside her panties and pushed them down over her butt and off. "Well Bobby, what do you think? I guess for an old woman I'm not all that bad."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.