Double Blackmail - Cover

Double Blackmail

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Dianne, a 16 year old sophmore, is caught cheating by her English teacher, Mrs. Henry. Mrs. Henry blackmails Dianne into a sexual liaision but Dianne's boyfriend Jimmy get it all on video tape and then they both blackmail Mrs. Henry into their own sexual liaision.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

My name is Dianne and I am a16 year old sophomore at Fairfax high school and this is my story of blackmail and revenge. It started out two weeks ago when I was taking my final exam in Mrs. Henry's English class. During exams I always sit in the back row in all my classes because it is easier to - one; watch what my classmates choose as the answer and two; look at my crib notes without fear of getting caught, at least that was my rationale.

We were about half way through the exam and I was busy studying my crib sheet when there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and Mrs. Henry was staring down at me and my crib notes. She picked up the piece of paper and motioned for me to follow her out into the hallway.

"Dianne, I am very disappointed in you. Please take yourself to the library until the end of this period and then you can go on to your next scheduled class. Please see me at the end of school today so we can figure out what we do with your cheating problem."

"Yes Mrs. Henry. I'll be there."

When school ended that day I sheepishly entered Mrs. Henry's class. I stood rigidly at the end of her desk waiting for her pronouncement of my punishment.

"Please take a seat Dianne. This is a very serious matter, this cheating. I don't have many options here young lady, the normal protocol is to report this to the vice principal and then call your parents. Expulsion is mandatory - two months. That means that with the classes you'll miss you'll be a sophomore again next year."

"Oh God Mrs. Henry, can't we work something out? I mean I don't want to repeat this year and my folks will kill me!"

"Hummm, well I do understand your problem, but..."

"Oh Mrs. Henry, anything you can do to help me, well I would..."

"Yes. You would what Dianne?"

"Just anything. Honest anything you want me to do to make up for this."

"Anything you say? You'll do anything I want?"

"Oh yes Mrs. Henry, I'll do anything."

"Good, I like an attitude of submission for the good of the student and the teacher. Go over and lock the door and come back to my desk."

Dianne walked over and locked the door and returned to her desk. She wondered what Mrs. Henry wanted her to do that she needed the door locked.

"Good Dianne, good. You know you are a pretty girl, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Uh, kind of. I've been dating Jimmy Reese."

"Jimmy Reese? Isn't he that senior on the baseball team?"

"Yea, that's him."

"Well, isn't he a little old for you? Seniors dating sophomores is a bit unusual. I guess that he is probably trying to get into your panties. Have you let him? I mean are you two intimate?"

"No. We haven't done anything yet."

"Really! I think that's bullshit. What have you let Jimmy do to you?"

"Mrs. Henry, I am really uncomfortable with your questions. Please don't make me..."

"Shut up Dianne. Either you answer my questions or we go see the vice principal. It's your choice."

"We... we have... I let him play with my breasts. Honest, that's all. He tried to get his hand into my panties but I didn't let him."

"I see. Well I can certainly understand his desires, teenage hormones being what they are. Stand up Dianne and come over here next to me."

She walked up to her desk and stood beside the teacher's swivel chair. "Yes ma'am."

"I think I want to see these breasts that Jimmy likes so much. Please remove your blouse and bra."

"Wha... what. You don't really mean that."

"God Damn it girl. Don't you understand? You'll do what ever I want or I'll have you in front of the vice principal in a heartbeat. Then there are your parents..."

"OK, OK." Dianne reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and took it off and placed it on the desk. Next she reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra and tossed it on top of her blouse. She stood there with her arms crossed trying to hide her small breasts.

"Please put your arms down at your sides and let me see your tits. Thanks you. Very nice Dianne, what size are you?"

"Uh... 34B, but mom say's I'll grow more. She is a 36D."

"Well they are very nice and I can see why Jimmy likes them so much. Come nearer dear, I want to feel them."

Dianne stepped up between Mrs. Henry's out stretched legs. Mrs. Henry reached out and felt Dianne's breasts, played with her nipples then took one of her breast into her mouth. It felt very different than when Jimmy played with them, Mrs. Henry was gentler and more delicate. Dianne could feel her panties getting wet. "Oh Mrs. Henry, that feels... ah... real... nice. Very nice." Dianne reached out and held Mrs. Henry's head to by bosom and let her suckle. She closed her eyes and pretended it was Jimmy, but she knew it wasn't. When she opened her eyes she looked down at her English teacher and she saw that Mrs. Henry had her hand under her skirt and was rubbing her pussy at least that was her guess. Finally Dianne heard Mrs. Henry moaning with pleasure and knew that she was having an orgasm.

"Oh Dianne, you are so beautiful. I want you to come over to my house on Friday night. I'll write your parents a note and let them know that you are getting some extra tutoring. Be there by seven sharp."

"But Mrs. Henry, I have a date with Jimmy to go to the movies on Friday. Couldn't we make it Saturday instead?"

"Look Dianne, you do what I say and when I say it. Do you understand? If not, lets go to the vice principals office."

"OK, I'll do it, but what about your husband? I don't want him..."

"Don't worry baby, he is out of town on a business trip. It will just be the two of us girls." Mrs. Henry wrote me the note for her parents and Dianne dressed and left for home.

The next day Dqianne ate lunch with Jimmy down in the school quad.

"What do you mean you can't go out on Friday? We have a date for the movies. You have to go."

"I can't Jimmy, I just can't."

"Why the fuck not? What's going on Dianne?"

"It's Mrs. Henry. She is giving me some extra tutoring in English, that's why. I have to be at her house."

"Extra tutoring? That's a load of crap. Since when did you get interested in school and your grades?"

"Well... I... she caught me..."

"She caught you? Caught you doing what?"

Dianne started to cry. "Oh Jimmy... sob... she caught me... sniff... cheating! Then she made me..." Then Dianne told Jimmy the whole story. He hugged her, caressed her hair and rubbed her back.

"There, there baby, it's alright. I think I have a plan. She blackmailed you into submission and we'll do the same to her. You go to her house on Friday night and here is what I'll do..."

Jimmy was good with computers, very good. On Thursday he skipped school and that afternoon, after gathering all of the necessary equipment, he went over to the Henry house. He walked around wearing his dad's old cable TV shirt just in case a nosy neighbor saw him in the yard. Jimmy walked around the house and looked for a way inside. In the backyard there was a covered patio and he saw an open window on the second floor. He climbed up the side of the patio, crawled across the roof and went in through the open window. Once inside Jimmy cased the entire house to see where he could set up his pinhole cameras. He placed one in the master bedroom, one in the kitchen, one in the den and one in the living room. Each was well hidden and yet covered almost the entire room. Then he drew a diagram of the entire house and left going out through the back door.

On Friday while eating lunch with Dianne he showed her the diagram he had made of the Henry house and where each camera was planted. "Look babe, I know this won't be pleasant for you but you have to do what she wants. Try and keep her in line with where I planted the cameras so we'll get good clear pictures."

Dianne nodded while looking at the diagram. "I think I can do that OK, but what are you going to do with the pictures?"

"You'll see baby, you'll see."

Dianne drove over to Mrs. Henry's house and arrived exactly at 7 p.m. She walked up the porch and rang the bell. Mrs. Henry opened the door wearing only a baby-doll pajama.

"Well it's nice to see young people being on time. Come in Dianne."

Dianne followed the older woman inside and waited in the living room.

"Would you like a drink Dianne? Coke or something?"

"Ah sure, a Coke would be nice, thank you." She watched as Mrs. Henry walked across the room and into the kitchen. With the see-through baby-dolls on Dianne could see her breasts, auroras, nipples and pubic hair. When Mrs. Henry came back from the kitchen she handed the Coke to Dianne.

"OK honey; let's see what you look like. Please take off your clothes."

Dianne looked around, found where Jimmy had hidden the camera and moved so the camera would catch her and the teacher. She reached down and untied her shoes and kicked them off, and then she pulled her t-shirt up and off her head. Dianne unbuckled and unzipped her jeans and pulled them over her butt and off her legs. She was standing there in her panties and bra. "Like what you see so far Mrs. Henry?"

"Please call me Mary while were alone and yes baby, I sure do."

Jimmy had told her that she needed to get Mrs. Henry's voice clearly on tape, extracting sexual favors for not telling anyone that she was cheating on her exam. "So do you want to see my tits again?"

"Oh yes honey, show them to me."

Dianne unsnapped her bra and tossed it onto the pile of her clothes. "So Mrs. Henry, I'll bet you want to suck them again. Maybe make yourself cum like you did last time?"

"Yes honey, I do. Get off your panties and let me see your pussy."

As Dianne started to remove her panties she looked at the older woman. Mrs. Henry was rubbing her pussy in anticipation. "I'll bet you want to lick my pussy too, don't you?"

"Yes baby, I do. Come on quit teasing me."

"Are you SURE that you won't tell anyone that I cheated on my exam? Remember that was our bargain, if I submitted to you, you wouldn't tell the vice principal or my parents."

"Dianne, I promise you I won't tell anyone, now get your panties off."

As Dianne took off her panties she watched as Mrs. Henry took off her baby-doll pajamas. She wasn't a bad looking woman for her age, probably in her early 40's. She looked about 5'7" and maybe 135 pounds. She had dark brown hair with deep blue eyes. Dianne noticed that Mrs. Henry's breast's still stood out proudly from her chest and her pubic hair was neat and trimmed. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Come over here Dianne, let me get a good look at you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.