Big Sister Knows Best - Cover

Big Sister Knows Best

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: It was a worrying time for her for, since their parents had died, she had been looking after her baby brother. Trouble was, that the trauma and the onset of puberty had done something to his mind.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

"But I want to go out," he sulked.

"Yes, I know you do," she tried to sooth him, "But you know you'll get into trouble."

"I won't, I won't," he said.

"Look, big sister knows best," she said, "and you don't want to end up in one of those padded rooms."

"I don't care," he sulked, "I can always get out."

He tapped his head to empathize his words.

It was a worrying time for her for, since their parents had died, she had been looking after her baby brother. Trouble was, that the trauma and the onset of puberty had done something to his mind. She wasn't sure what, exactly, and she didn't want to seek professional advice in case he was taken away from her. She knew it was more than 'Post Traumatic Syndrome' for somehow, although he had lost something, he had gained something, too.

"Look, I'll take care of you," she said, hugging her younger brother.

"But I want to go and look and the pretty girls in the park," he said.

"We'll go later," she said, "But first, I need to take care of you."

Her hand found his trouser zip and pulled it down.

"I don't want you doing it," he said trying to pull away. "I want one of the pretty girls to do it."

"Look, you can't," she said pulling him closer, her hand wrapping around his exposed cock. "You'll get into trouble, like last time."

"I don't care," he sulked but his cock hardened with his sister's attention. "I'll make them do it."

"Yes, I know you can make them do it," she said, her hand pumping faster now.

"Ok, this time, but I want to see your titties," he said.

"Ok," she agreed with some relief.

While she unbuttoned her top to expose her small but perky breasts, she remembered last time he went to the park. It was a nightmare, somehow her brother had gained the ability to force people to do things, not her though, she seemed immune somehow. His victim was just a youngster but somehow her brother had made her wank him off behind this big tree. If that wasn't bad enough her two friends were nearby waiting for her to finish so they could all go back to school.

"You've got nice titties," he said, his hands mauling them none to gently. "Oh yes, faster," he groaned.

She picked up the pace and soon she felt his warm spunk jetting over her hand.

"Now that was nice, wasn't it?" she said with a big smile while she did up her blouse buttons.

"Yeah," he admitted. "But I would still like some girlie to do it next time."

For a while, she knew he would be quiet and she could get on with the housework. Once again, she wondered about her younger brother, he didn't seem as bright as he once was, not backward or moronic, just not as bright. She shrugged her shoulders and got on with the vacuuming, if a simple hand job kept him quiet for a few hours then it was a small price to pay.

At fourteen, he was almost full grown and quite a big boy down below too.

"Can we go out now?" he asked.

"Yes, ok," she agreed, "But you must promise me no touching, ok?"

"Oh, sis," he sulked.

"Promise me," she pushed.

"Ok," he said.

It was after school and the park was filled with lots of kids and a few young girls.

"She's pretty," he pointed, "Can I go and play with her."

"You promised me -- no touching," she snapped.

"She won't mind," he stated.

She knew this was true, for a while, at least, but she didn't know how she would feel later, once his influence had worn off. The girl in question was foolishly walking closer. She could see that she, too, was only a youngster, no older than her brother anyway.

"Hi," her brother said and jumped up off the bench.

"Don't," she snapped, but it was already too late for a glazed expression appeared on the girl's face.

"Leave her alone," she shouted.

"I'm just going to play with her for a while," he said and he took her hand and run off.

"Shit," she said, but there wasn't a lot she could do about it.

Should she let them get on with it or should she chase after him and at least do a damage limitation excise? She got up off the bench and followed in their footsteps. They weren't hard to find, she was on her knees with his hard cock in her mouth.

"She just loves doing this," he said when he spied his sister.

"Yeah, I just bet she does," she said sarcastically.

"No, truly, she does," he added quickly, "she did this all on her own."

"Well, hurry up and finish before someone comes along and sees," she said.

There was nothing she could do to save the poor girl, now, so she just had to wait for her brother to finish with her. Her brother had one hand behind her head, controlling her movements, while the other was feeling the front of her school blouse.

"Hurry up, Brian," she snapped, looking around nervously.

"Nearly there," he groaned.

His hips now thrust into the poor girl, his youthfully large cock going half way down her throat making her gag.

"Yes, yes," he cried.

"Come on, leave her," she snapped.

"That was nice," he grinned at his sister.

"Nice or not, you broke your promise to me," she snapped.

"Oh, sis," he laughed, "She was gagging for it."

She pulled him in front of her and hissed at him.

"Don't you realise what they would do to you if they found out," she snarled. "They would pump you full of drugs and then they'll dissect your brain to see how it works."

"They wouldn't," he gulped.

"Don't you bet on it," she said starting off for home once again. "From now on, anything you need you come to me and I'll supply it for you."

"You would do that?" he nodded over his shoulder towards where the girl was just getting up off her knees.

"Yes, of course," she said. "Now, let's get home before anything else happens."


"I'm sorry, sis," he said later, "I didn't mean to break my promise, it was just she was asking me for it."

"Asking you, how did she do that?" she looked up from her reading and stared at her brother.

"Sometimes I can hear what they're thinking," he admitted.

"What, me, too?" she asked.

He stared hard at his sister then shook his head.

"No, not you, never," he admitted. "Nor the other things neither."

"What other things?" she asked putting her book down, for this was the first time he had opened up to her.

"It's difficult to explain," he muttered, "But sometimes, I can change what people are thinking, I don't do on purpose it just changes."

"Oh, I see," she said although she didn't really.

"Are you really going to let me do things?" he asked after a long pause.

"If it's going to keep you out of trouble, then yes," she admitted.

"Can I sleep in your bed then?" he asked excitedly.

"Well, I suppose," she agreed, "but you have to promise me that you won't get into any more trouble."

"Yeah, yeah, sure," he said offhand. "Can we go to bed now?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.