Pas de Deux - Cover

Pas de Deux

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2005 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: Ballet can be a very sensual art, if you are lucky.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Whoever named it necking was a poor judge of anatomy. -- Groucho Marx

Chassé, emboité, jeté, Kathy and I danced around the den practicing our Pas de Deux, dance for two for you non-French speakers. We were at my house because we could be alone. My folks owned a Rexall, my dad was the pharmacist and mom ran the cash register, so they worked a lot. Usually, I had to work there too, but if I had to practice, like this Saturday, I was excused. This morning there had been the typical scene in which Sammy, my pain-in-the-butt younger brother, had whined, "How come Mike doesn't have to go?"

Dad, in his don't-screw-with-me voice, had said, "Mike has to practice. If you take ballet classes you can be excused too."

"Ballet's for sissies," Sammy hissed.

Dad took a step in Sammy's direction, "You'd better get out to the car." Sammy could read the signs and knew he had pushed Dad far enough. One more push and Sammy would be dancing trying to avoid the belt. He scooted around Dad and headed for the front door.

Dad looked at me and shrugged, "He'll grow up some day, if I don't kill him first."

I laughed, "Or if I don't."

"Have fun, Mike. And do your best."

"Thanks dad. See you for dinner," I said as he headed out.

So Kathy and I were practicing for the upcoming dance recital in the den. We were working on a pirouette, her short blonde hair flowing from the tight twirls, when Kathy lost her point while my hand was on her front. That brought my hand over her tit. "Oops," she quickly did a relevé, so that my hand was on her ribs, under her tit, where it was supposed to be. It happened so quickly, it was almost as if it hadn't happened, except that, as a teenage boy, I knew it had happened. Her tits weren't all that big but I had felt her nipple pressing against my palm. My hand had cupped her tit. It threw me off momentarily.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Sorry, just lost for a moment. Where were we?" I answered, as Kathy lifted her arms to start the pirouette, and we were off again. I thought it had been an accident except it happened again, and again. Three times wasn't an accident, and each time her relevé took longer and my hand cupped her tit longer.

There was a lift next in the choreography, and when we started practicing it, I took the opportunity to pay her back, letting my hand slip far up her thigh when it should have been near her knee. "Oops," I said as she smiled. The smile told me she didn't mind.

On one lift, I tried to put my hand up too far, which toppled us. We fell in a heap on the carpet, laughing. As we fell, I grabbed Kathy to break her fall, one hand on her back and the other had come to rest between her thighs, cupping her pussy, separated from her only by the thin layer of her tights. I became aware of the moist heat of her with my hand. The laughter turned to something else. Kathy looked at me and we held each other's eye. She bent forward and we kissed. My hand pressed against her mound, rubbing and caressing her. I didn't even know I had come up to bat and I had already hit a triple.

Our tongues were dueling, in and out of each other's mouth as we kissed. I could feel the heat of Kathy through her tights which were becoming wetter as well. She was moaning as I rubbed her pussy. Her hand brushed against my cock, which was straining under my tights. Her hand stroked it. God, I felt like I was going to cum right there. I took hold of her tights and started to push them off.

Kathy broke the kiss and grabbed my hands. "No. No sex."

"Okay," I agreed. "No sex." I started to push again but she held on tight. "Let me make you feel good. I promise, no sex."

"Can I trust you?" she asked.

"Yes. I promise no sex and I'll stop anytime you want," I said. I felt her hand relax and I was able to push her tights down. Her pussy came into view. Like most dancers she trimmed it, there was only a small triangle above her pussy, and I could see her pussy lips open and the red heart of her, wet and redolent. I pulled her tights all of way off. She brought her legs together. I smiled and pushed them apart and settled between them, my head near her pussy. When she saw what I intended, her thighs opened fully.

"Take off your top," I said as I lay between her legs and kissed up her thigh, getting ever closer to her pussy. Kathy pulled her top off and caressed her nipples. I kissed her pussy, then dipped my tongue deep into her before running it around her pussy, teasing, and licking. Her head was back, as her fingers toyed with her tits. I lapped up the center of her pussy and Kathy jumped when my tongue laved her clitoris. She really seemed to be enjoying it when I licked her there, so I concentrated on her clitoris, sucking and licking at her extended bud.

I was enjoying licking Kathy but I was also super horny as only a sixteen-year-old can be. I scooted around so that my hips were by Kathy's head, then rolled her over on top of me in a classic sixty-nine. She got the idea, pulling my cock from my tights. I lapped and sucked at her pussy as I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock. I was close to cumming from the excitement and newness of these sensations.

Kathy started moaning above me and I felt her really running, the juice just poured from her. I had to suck and lick like crazy to keep up with it. That's when my climax hit. I felt my balls just explode. It was the best, most intense feeling I'd ever experienced. I fell back, floating in pleasure.

Kathy rolled off of me. I was lost to the world. "Shit," she said.

"What?" I asked lazily.

"You came in my mouth," she said.

"So did you," I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "No I didn't."

"Yes, you did. It nearly drowned me. I had to lick and swallow it all up." Okay, it was an exaggeration.

"What was it like?" she asked, unsure now.

"It was clear. And there was a lot of it."

"I don't believe you," she said.

I came around, grabbed her head, and kissed her, my tongue lancing into her mouth. I pulled back. "Taste it?"

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

I nodded. "Is that what I taste like?" I had tasted a salty, slippery taste in her mouth. She nodded. "Not bad."

Her eyes went wide, then she realized I was pulling her leg, "Gross." She burst into laughter. I was laughing with her. Giggling, she told me, "I guess if you can taste your own, I can as well."

"I love the way you taste," I said. "I really liked doing it. Did you?"

"Yeah. It was better than I thought it would be," she said.

"Me too." We cuddled up basking in the memory our first climax together.


After class the next week Tracy, a junior from Central High who was in our dance class, pulled me aside. "Can we practice the Pas de Deux?"

"Why? We aren't going to dance it," I said.

"Maybe I'll get to. Come on. Just practice it with me," she said.

"Well, okay. Kathy has some family thing Saturday. If I have to practice, I won't have to work. Sure, come over Saturday afternoon," I told Tracy.

Tracy showed up at one. I led her to the den where I had pushed aside the furniture to give us some room. She knew the basic choreography from watching. We started with some of the basic moves just to get warmed up. When we got to the pirouette, the same thing happened. She came off point and I got a feel of her tit. She was larger than Kathy and I got a real handful. When she did it the next time, I knew. I didn't wait. As she did her relevé, I kept my hand on her tit, cupping it gently. She looked over her shoulder at me. I bent forward and kissed her. She melted into my arms, her arms around my neck, my hand cupping that wonderful addition to a girl's body, her tit. I started to pull her top off, but Tracy backed away. "Come here," I said. She paused, then came back. I pulled her top over her head. She crossed her arms in front of her. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"They aren't very big," she said looking down.

"Tracy, they're beautiful, perfect," I exclaimed. They were even if they were only the second pair I had ever seen in the flesh.

"Really? But the other girls..."

"I don't care about other girls. Yours really are beautiful. Can I kiss them?" I asked.

Tracy lowered her arms, exposing her tits to me. We lay on the carpet as I kissed and sucked on her tits; her nipples hardened and stood proudly above them. "That feels good," she said.

"Can I make you feel really good?" I asked.

"No sex," she said.

I didn't care. I loved what I did with Kathy and now I was going to do it with Tracy. I pulled her tights off, her legs spreading for me. She had shaved her pussy, not just trimmed. The white skin of her bikini tan highlighted her tits and pussy, making them stand out against the darker skin surrounding them. They beckoned me. I pulled off my shirt and tights before I lay between her legs and kissed her pussy. She was soon flowing with her juices. I didn't wait this time, curling around, then pulling Tracy over on top. She wasted no time in grabbing my cock and sucking it into her mouth. Whereas Kathy had been kind of clumsy, Tracy seemed to know exactly what to do. I thought it would be like with Kathy, but I was wrong. Tracy had me over the edge in no time. I filled her mouth with my cum. She sucked it down. After I came, I looked up at her pussy and determined to please her as much as she had just pleased me. I attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue. She was bouncing around on my face, shuddering and thrashing. I had to hold on with both hands to keep my face plastered to her. The stubble of her pussy hair was scratching and grinding into my face and I didn't care at all. It was glorious tasting and feeling a woman in the throes of passion, passion that I was making happen. Tracy went crazy, moaning and mashing her pussy down on my face as she came. She rolled to the side and I cuddled up with her.

"Tracy, that was incredible," I said. "You did things I never felt before."

She touched my face, sticky with her cum. "You did things I never felt before."

I pulled her to me and held her in my arms, glowing in the aftermath of our sex.


At our ballet class that week, Tracy and Kathy had a fight. Not a hit and punch fight, but one of those girl fights where they are quiet as they call each other names, trying to hurt with words worse than they could with fists. Now, if you aren't sixteen and naive like I was you probably already figured what happened. I didn't know until Kathy came up after class and asked, "How could you?"

"Huh?" I responded in my quick witted way.

"With Tracy," she accused me.

Finally, I figured it out. Kathy had told Tracy about our Pas de Deux the week before, which makes sense and I had already kind of guessed that. But for reasons beyond me and impossible to explain as a boy, Tracy had told Kathy. And I was in the middle. Even that young I had learned that the best defense is a good offense. "How could you tell Tracy? That should be something between us. I can't believe you told our secrets to Tracy."

That took some of the heat off me as Kathy tried to explain. About then my mom came up to give me a ride and I had to leave.

Kathy ignored me at school the next day. At ballet class that afternoon, neither Tracy nor Kathy would talk with me or each other. Why? I didn't do anything, except exactly what they both wanted? But they were mad at each other and me.


I remember the day a friend and I were watching TV. Some commercial came on with a ballet thing. My friend said, "All ballet dancers are queer."

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah. All guys who dance ballet are queer," he said knowingly.

I started thinking. The two most beautiful sets of girls anywhere are gymnasts and ballerinas. Imagine. All those beautiful women, wearing next to nothing and all of the competition is gay. I asked my mom the next day if I could take ballet class. The dance class had students ages five to eighteen. The high school kids tended to stay together. There were three guys, me, and two who liked each other, and about twelve girls. I was in Heaven, all of these girls and I get to dance with them and touch them and talk with them and there's no competition. No jocks. These girls were much more into art. My dad was a little put off at first, until he realized that I liked girls.


One of the girls, Sandra, a sophomore at Highlands High, my school, came up to me and asked about the Pas de Deux. All of the looks and sidelong glances I'd been getting from the girls this past week suddenly made sense. Hell, everyone knew. They must have figured out why Tracy and Kathy were arguing or the girls told them, probably the latter. I was finding out that girls talk about everything... and they say guys are bad.

Kathy and Tracy were both mad at me, neither one talking to me so I told Sandra to come over Saturday, another day I didn't have to go to the store.

Sandra was nowhere near the dancer Kathy was, who was the best dancer in the class, and not even close to Tracy. Physically, she looked less like a dancer as well. Tracy and Kathy were blonde, tall, and lithe where Sandra was dark, short, and solid. But she also had much bigger tits that really stood out in her tights. We practiced a few of the steps, a Pas de Chat, then the pirouette. I was half expecting that Sandra would lose her point and I wasn't disappointed. As she did her relevé, I kept my hand on her tit cupping it in my hand. She looked back, startled. I bent forward and kissed her. It took a moment before she returned the kiss. We sort of melted onto the floor, kissing as I played with her tit. We were both getting pretty worked up when I pushed her top off and bent down to kiss her tits. Sandra moaned a little and pressed up against my mouth. I grabbed the hem of her tights and started to push down.

She grabbed my hand, "No sex."

What, had the girls rehearsed the words? I didn't want her to change her mind and stop, so I said, "I promise. No sex." Her hand relaxed and I pushed her tights off.

I quickly pulled off my tights as well. Sandra was staring at my cock, hard and bouncing every time I moved, with a smile playing on her face. "Would you like to touch it?" I asked.

She looked up, then nodded before reaching out and wrapping her hand around it. God, it felt glorious just having a girl's hand touching me. "Kiss it," I told her.

She looked up at me, unsure. "Aren't we going to do each other?"

This was further confirmation to me of how much the girls had told the other girls about what had happened. "Do me first, then I'll do you. It's better that way," I said confidently. I actually had no idea if it was or not. I just knew I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock. Sandra bent over my cock, licking the tip before putting her lips around it. I felt a spasm in my balls and just about came right then. Sandra fumbled with my cock a little, I suspected it was her first time, not that I knew very much either. But she didn't have to be very good. I think at sixteen, she could have made me cum by looking at my cock. She started bobbing her head and sucking on me. That did it. "I'm cumming..." as the first convulsion of balls sent my cum blasting into Sandra's mouth. She did her best to not pull back, but instinct won out and she pulled back as the next gout of cum came out, hitting her in the neck, and the third in the chest, painting her tits with pearls of cum, then another, and a last, much weaker spurt.

"Eww..." she said, looking down at her cum drenched tits.

I was sated and happy, but managed to notice her consternation. I definitely wanted her happy and willing to try this again. I jumped up and ran to the bath, bringing back a towel. "Here," I said.

Sandra wiped the cum from her chest. "Is it always like that?" she asked.

"No. Usually the girl swallows it," I said.

She looked horrified, "They didn't say that." I nodded. She asked, "Really?"

"Swear to God," I said holding up my hand. "It doesn't taste bad."

"How do you know?"

"I kissed Ka... a girl afterwards. She tasted herself and I tasted me. I didn't think it was all that bad," I said.

"You guys kissed after you did each other?"

"Yeah. Why not?" I asked.

"I don't know," Sandra said, not exactly bewildered but definitely contemplating something she wasn't sure about.

"You want me to do you?" She nodded. I pushed her onto her back and lay between her legs, which parted for me. I was feeling a lot more confident about eating a girl's pussy. I held her lips apart and dove in, licking and sucking. Sandra quickly evinced her enjoyment of my ministrations. I tasted her arousal, an aroma I was quickly learning to like very much. It was similar to Kathy and Tracy, but also different. I decided I wanted to become a pussy aficionado. She was moaning. Her whole body was slowly undulating, pressing her pussy up against my mouth. I wanted to try something I hadn't before. I pressed a finger into Sandra's pussy while continuing to lap and suck on her clitoris. It sank in and I felt her pussy clasping at it. Sandra moaned, then hissed, "Yes," as my finger began moving in and out of her pussy. That pushed Sandra over the edge. I felt her pussy rhythmically clasping at me finger, as I was flooded with her cum.

Sandra rolled to the side. I scooted around so that we were lying together. Her eyes opened and a satisfied smile appeared. "Thanks," she said. "That was good."

"You were really good," I said.

"Was I as good as Kathy or Tracy?" she asked.

"Yeah," I lied. Actually Tracy had been incredible as far as my limited experience went. "You want to do this again?"

"I think so," Sandra answered. "As long as Kathy stays mad at you. I won't take another girl's boyfriend."

"That's cool. She won't even talk to me. Maybe we can dance again next week?" I asked.

"We'll see," she said.


Girls obviously have some sophisticated underground communication system that men are not privy to. On Tuesday, Kathy and Tracy both came up to me. They noticed the other and turned their backs on each other, arms crossed.

Kathy asked, "How was Sandra?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?" I responded.

"Don't play the fool," Tracy said, vehemently. "I know what happened."

I was getting somewhat irked by their attitudes. "I tell you what happened. First, Kathy told you something she shouldn't. Then you took advantage of that. Then, Kathy got mad at me for doing something that she caused to happen by telling you something she shouldn't have told you in the first place. Then you got mad at me. And the reason you are mad at me is because Kathy got mad at you for telling her something you shouldn't have told her in the first place. Now you're both mad at me, for making you feel better than you ever have before. And the truth is, neither of you should be mad at me or each other." They had both turned toward me with surprised looks on their faces. I was on a roll and really giving it to them. "And now, you won't have anything to do with me or each other when you used to be friends and you don't want me to have any friends either. Just because I love you doesn't mean you own me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.