Beautiful Wife - Cover

Beautiful Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It can be a double edge sword being married to a beautiful woman. How does that song go: 'When you are in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard.' Well it's hard in all senses of the word.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   .

It can be a double edge sword being married to a beautiful woman. How does that song go: 'When you are in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard.' Well it's hard in all senses of the word. My beautiful wife has a weird sense of what's being faithful, she thinks as long as it's just sex, it's ok. I'm not too happy about that but what can I do? I have to accept it or I can always leave her. It didn't help that she had a job that took her away at least two days a week, sometimes more.

"Hi, darling," I said as she breezed through the front door after being in the north for a couple of days. "Had a good trip?"

"Yeah, thanks," she said and we kissed in the hall.

"I'll get your bags out of the car," I offered.

She'd been on a sales trip up in Newcastle and although we had spoken every night, I had missed her warm body in my bed. I took her bags up to our bedroom where she was standing in front of the mirror.

"God, I could do with a shower," she sighed.

I sat on the bed and marvelled at her beauty.

"You been ok?" she said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Yeah, oh course," I replied.

Her blouse came off and she was gloriously naked underneath. She's not that big in the bust that she has to wear a bra all the time, although she generally does. Her severe work skirt dropped to the ground, followed by her brief knickers.

"Give me a minute and I'll tell you all about my trip," she said and she headed for the shower.

While she showered I picked up her things and hung up her suit. When I had finished putting her stuff away she emerged with a large towel wrapped around her slim body.

"I did some good business," she said while drying her damp hair.

Her hair was cut quite short so at least it dries very quickly.

"Got a big order for that Machine works I was telling you about," she said.

I didn't like the sound of that for last time she was there she told me she had to fight off the manager's hands.

"Yeah, got that order signed," she shrugged off the bath towel leaving her naked.

"I thought you weren't going back to that place," I said.

"Yeah, that's right," she said checking herself out in the full-length mirror. "Have I put on some weight?"

"Not that I can see," I said.

"Anyway, they rung up head office and wanted to put in a big order so I had to go there," she explained.

"Any trouble?" I asked.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," she said catching my eye in the mirror and smiled. "Let's have a quickie then you can take me out for dinner."

She turned and posed for me knowing full well that I couldn't deny her anything.

"S-sure," I stuttered.

She walked slowly towards me until she was close enough to touch.

"Still love me?" she giggled and pulled my head into her groin.

I was lost and loving it, her smell, her touch were overwhelming my senses.

"Yes, stick it in me," she cried.

I was hanging on and hanging on waiting for her orgasm to arrive so when her body jerked I let go and pumped my spunk deep inside her.

"Mmm, that was nice," she sighed, "worth coming home for. Better than giving a couple of blow jobs, anyway."

I didn't want to hear, I didn't want to know what she had done when she was away.

"Well, I'm not going to fuck 'em for a lousy £10k order that's for sure," she grumbled, half to herself.

I tried to close my ears to her ramblings but it was all but impossible.

"The arrogant bastards think I'll take my knickers off for a lousy 10k fucking order," she spat. "I might let them buy me dinner for that."

"I'm need a shower," I said jumping off the bed.

Dinner was a lively affair and I was distracted by her lovely dress she was half wearing. The service was excellent, mostly due to her perfect breasts being on show.

"Might have picked up a new customer, too," she chatted as she always does. "A paper mill in Sheffield, would you believe they are thinking about putting their entire stationary order in with me."

"Yes," I said trying to sound interested.

"Yeah, got to work on the CE a bit more though," she said, "Let him take me out to dinner, you know. But it should be worth an extra 10K a year to us."

"Sounds good," I agreed, well the 10K did, not the working on the Chief Executive bit.

"Yeah, I'm going to see him next week when I'm passing," she confirmed.

"God, that was nice," she said pushing her sweet plate away, "Now I'm just a little bit horny and I have my own lovely man to help me out. Let's go and park down by the river?"

"We shouldn't, really," I said. "You know there're always people down there."

"Let the fuckers watch if they want to," she said off hand.

She had almost gotten through a bottle of her favourite white wine and she was just a little drunk. It was only a short drive and I had my hand on her smooth thigh all the way.

"You have such lovely hands," she giggled like a schoolgirl. "I think that's why I love you so much. God, you've got me so hot."

Almost before the car had stopped moving she was out in the moonlight.

"Isn't it lovely out tonight," she said looking up at the moon. "So warm and still."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.