Unfaithful Slut - Cover

Unfaithful Slut

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I'm married to a beautiful unfaithful lying slut. And how do I know she is an unfaithful slut? Because I've seen her being unfaithful, the slut. Let me tell you about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I'm married to a beautiful unfaithful lying slut. And how do I know she is an unfaithful slut? Because I've seen her being unfaithful, the slut. Let me tell you about it.

My wife, although very pretty, has always been a bit overweight. I've never minded this for I like my girls with a little meat on their bones. From a very young age she had always had a yearning to be a model but those few extra pound stopped her from even trying. Ever since the first time I met her, she has been on a constant diet, trying to loose a few pounds, but those pounds just refused to come off. Then, at the age of twenty-three she decided to give it one last go and over the next six months or so, she at last lost those extra pounds she had always wanted to lose -- she lost 25lbs in all. Now she looked bloody gorgeous but to my mind just a little skinny.

I found out all about that day by accident really. I was reading the evening paper when I realised that there was a page missing. That's bloody funny I thought, so I went looking for it. I looked everywhere, the waste bins, under the cushions and in the end I gave up. A few days later I found it hidden in her bedside drawer. I also found she had this advert circled:

'Amateur Models required, best fee paid'
'No experience necessary'

Beside the advert there was a time and a date written on the paper, "2 o'clock, Wednesday the 12th." I stared at this for some time then I put it back as I had found it. I wondered if she was going to tell me about it before or after she had been, or ever. As it happened I was scheduled to be away on a business meeting on the 10th and 11th so on a whim I put in for a day's leave and told Jean I would be away for the three days. She seemed happy enough and didn't query it.

My meeting went off ok but my mind wasn't really on it. The next morning, the 12th, I left my hotel early and drove down to the address given in the advert. It was a large converted warehouse down in the docks, and I found that the studio from the board in the lobby was on the top floor. Luckily, the apartment next door was empty so I broke in. It wasn't difficult for security was pretty lax as there was nothing there to steal. I started to look around but at first I couldn't find any way to see through into the next door apartment and I was getting just a bit anxious for it was after midday already. The attic was my last resort and I climbed up into this vast empty space. The dividing wall was very old and splintered and at last I found what I was looking for. One of the boards was loose and I could move it aside and at last I see into the next door studio from a very good, high vantage point. I lay down on those two hundred year old boards and waited.

About 1 o'clock three guys entered and chatted and laughed at each other while they set about putting their equipment out. The main guy, the photographer, I guessed was about forty, slightly chubby with long greying hair. The other two were much younger, early twenties or so. At 10 to 2 Jean arrived dressed quite casually in jeans and a T-shirt although I could see she looked very nervous. The older guy greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and poured her a glass of champagne. I got the impression that this wasn't the first time they had met. Music started to play in the background, which made it nigh on impossible for me to hear any of their words.

They didn't seem to be in any hurry, just standing around chatting and sipping their drinks, when I realised that they had been waiting for the two assistants to finish setting up. She downed her second glass and then disappeared out of my sight below me, I guessed rightly to get herself ready. She remerged a few minutes later dressed in a stunning long gown, low at the front and as she walked I could see her slim legs through the slits in the side. I didn't like the way the photographer touched her in a familiar way as he posed her first this way and that; the big studio flash heads firing off.

It was time for a change and again she re-emerged in a new outfit, it was all quite boring until after about an hour she at last she appeared dressed in a small bikini. I had never seen Jean wearing a bikini before, she had always maintained that she never had the figure to wear one. Even now with her being slimmer, her bountiful figure was almost falling out of it. I could hear the sounds of his encouraging words over the background music as her posed her standing, sitting, kneeling and at last lying down. Again I didn't like the way his hands were touching her, her elbow, her hip as he moved her about. He had finished with that set up and he pulled her smoothly to her feet, he put his arm around her waist and lightly kissed her on the lips. When she re-emerged the next time she had retained her bikini bottoms but discarded her top, instead she was wearing a small white sun top that she had left unbuttoned but she held the two sides together. He obviously asked her to let the sides go and to put her hands down and when she did her big 36D tits popped out into view. I heard her giggle but she didn't cover up as the flash heads fired. Again he moved her about, exposing her tits to his camera lens. When he was finished this time, he again put his arm around her and kissed her on the lips and I also noticed his free hand moved under her top and give her tits a squeeze. As he pulled away from her he pulled her top off and he threw it away leaving her naked except for her bikini bottoms. Her arms covered herself but again the flash heads fired. I could hear his words of encouragement and at last she dropped her arms and pushed her sizable tits out towards him. This time when he kissed her, both of his hand cupped her bust and the slut never pushed him away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.