Best Friend's Girl - Cover

Best Friend's Girl

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I was more than a little envious of my best friend Joe for he was about to get married to the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. She was tall and slim with more than a little shape but she looked slightly stuck up as though she thought was better than the rest of us. Despite that of even because of that she was so fucking horny.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

I was more than a little envious of my best friend Joe for he was about to get married to the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. She was tall and slim with more than a little shape but she looked slightly stuck up as though she thought was better than the rest of us. Despite that of even because of that she was so fucking horny.

One drunken evening Joe confided in his oldest and best friend.

"Do you know?" he slurred, "I thought that Lisa was a bit frigid when I first met her, but boy was I wrong."

"Oh," I said liking where this conversation was going.

"You just have to know which buttons to push, that all," he said.

"And what are they?" I asked almost holding my breath.

"It her tits," he said.

"Her tits?" I said.

"Yeah," he said taking another drink. "She loves having them fondled but just you wait, start sucking on her nipples and she just losses it."

"Oh," I said.

That was something to store away, just in case.

"Yeah, suck on her nips and her legs just fall open," he slurred, "works every time."


The wedding was approaching fast and I had volunteered to do the driving on Joe's Stag party. I just got him to bed, he was completely out of it when his mobile phone beeped. It was a friend of Lisa who required a lift for her and Lisa back from their Hen night.

"No problem," I said and left again.

Lisa friend Billie was very nice too, but not interested in swapping phone numbers so I dropped her off fast. Lisa was well gone too but she wasn't as far gone as Joe.

"Come in for coffee," she slurred.

"Sure," I agreed.

Anytime in her presents was always a pleasure. Tonight she was wearing a little black dress, quite low cut and she showed more cleavage than I had ever seen on her before. Seeing so much skin brought back what Joe had said about her and her tits.

The coffee was finished and I sat beside her and gave her a little non sexy kiss. She didn't push me away but kissed me back.

"You are very beautiful," I said.

"Yes I know," she responded with a drunken giggle.

I leaned forward and kissed the top of her exposed tits.

"Stop it," she giggled again but still she did nothing to stop me so I did it again.

Her nipples were just out of sight beneath the black material of her dress and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Stop it," she said again with just a touch of steel in her voice.

I didn't stop but hooked the material out of the way to exposed one perfect nipple; I fasten my mouth on it and started to suck.

"Oh no stop," she groaned, but the steel had totally gone from her voice.

I reached around her and found the zip at the back of her dress and pulled it all the way down. The dress almost fell off her shoulders to expose both perfect tits; now I could work on both.

"No you mustn't," she said but her body did reflect her words.

Leaving her tits to my lips to work on, my hands moved under her skirt to find her flimsy knickers damp and her legs already open. I just ripped them from her body and threw their tattered remains away. Her legs just flopped wide open so I just moved between them. I unzipped and pushed forward and I was soon cock deep inside her. Only now did I take my lips off her nipple and I stared down at her partly exposed body with my cock deep within her.

"You're my fuck slut now," I laughed.

Her big eyes stared up at me as I pounded between her legs.

Neither of us lasted too long but she lost it first and that pushed me over the top and I spunked inside her. I didn't know if she was taking any precautions or not but I wasn't so if she became pregnant who could say whom the father was.

With my head resting on her chest my cock slowly withered and at last plopped out.

"I'll better go," I said getting up.

Her arms around my neck didn't want me too for she held me fast.

"We'll talk later," I said as at last I could get up.

She looked so fucking sexy lying there partially naked and I just wish I could get my cock hard again.

"I'll ring you," I promised and left.

I couldn't lose the grin off my face all the way home and did I feel guilty about fucking my best friend's girl, did I fuck. All is fair in love and war don't they say.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.