Lovely Day - Cover

Lovely Day

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: She was just perfect, slim with enough shape to look good in almost anything. I've dated good-looking girls before but none of them had been as comfortable with their own bodies as Liz was. She had come out of the shower and dropped her towel leaving her gloriously naked

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

She was just perfect, slim with enough shape to look good in almost anything. I've dated good-looking girls before but none of them had been as comfortable with their own bodies as Liz was. She had come out of the shower and dropped her towel leaving her gloriously naked. Those long slim legs and round firm tits. She pulled on a pair of panties and then went to make a cup of tea; god doesn't that girl ever get dressed. She just had the most perfect tits I had ever had my hands on although I've no idea what size they are and Liz probably doesn't either. She doesn't ever wear a bra and I suspect that doesn't even own one. The last time she wore one was at school and that was a 32A but she says she has grown a bit since then.

"We doing anything today?" she asked sipping her hot tea.

It was Sunday, bright and sunny.

"Yeah we could do," I replied stretching lazily.

"You have a your shower and have a think of somewhere to go," she said. "I'll finish this then I'll get dressed.

Her getting dressed on a warm sunny day like this meant something scanty. She wasn't being sexy it was just the way she was. I came down from my shower and surprisingly she was quite decent. Her shorts weren't that short and her button up top was buttoned up.

"We'll have lunch in that little Pub we both like, then we'll watch the cricket on the green," I announced.

"The lunch sounds ok," she smiled "but the cricket sounds a bummer unless I get to play with some of the players."

"You do what you want," I said with a big smile.

"Well, if we are going to laze about on the village green, I could catch some sun and a few lustful stares too," she said with a smile. "So in that case I'll go and put a bikini on under this

Lunch was perfect we lingered over a pint of local real ale and a Ploughman's lunch. Then about two we wandered across the road to watch the village green cricket match. We found a nice place under an old oak tree where there was a little shade for me.

"Mmm, this'll do fine," she said and she spread out her blanket.

Off came her top and shorts and she was left in that was for her a modest bikini. Out of the back of the car I fetched a folding chair and a flask of hot coffee. The game started soon after but I could see that for most of the time the players were looking over at us, well at Liz anyway. If they thought that her swimming costume was nice they should see her in one of her more skimpy bikinis. She rolled over and unclipped her top and every guy on or off the field held their breath and looked over to see.

At about five or so Tea was called and a gang of players came over to see if we wanted some and to ogle at Liz who by this time had enough of the sun and put her sun top back on but leaving her bikini top off. We both accepted a plate of sandwiches and a cup of tea.

"Some of those guys are cute," she said once they had departed.

"Are they, I didn't notice," I said.

"Perhaps I should pop over there later and see what I can find," she giggled.

"I'll tell you exactly what you will find," I said.

"Oh yes," she looked up at me, her face a picture of innocence.

"As many hard cocks as you can throw a stick at," I said.

"But I don't want to throw any sticks," she giggled. "Can I please?"

I don't have any hold over her and it was nice when she asked my permission to be naughty.

"Please just a couple of the younger ones," she said.

"Ok, but be careful," I said.

She got up and brushed herself down and wandered off towards the pavilion. I watched her go and in truth the view of her back was just as nice as her front. She one of those rare girls who are so graceful they seem to glide along, float even. I watched her until she was out of sight then I poured myself a new cup of coffee and bit into one of the ham sandwiches.

A little later the teams came out for the next innings and the game started again. I had finished my coffee and now waited for her to reappear. I was getting slightly worried when I spied her trim figure exit the pavilion and walked towards me. She didn't look any different until she got closer when I noticed that only a few of her top buttons were done up.

"All right," I asked as she lay down at my feet. "Have a nice time."

"Mmm, lovely thanks," she sighed and stretched out before me.

I suppose I'll get the full story later but for now she was content just to soak up some more sun.

The ride home was made in silence but a comfortable silence, each deep within our own thoughts.

"Bags I first dibs at the shower," she laughed and stripped off her clothes in the hallway and ran upstairs.

Later after a half bottle of rose wine she was laying with her head on my lap the rest of her just about covered with a thin dressing gown.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.