My Cleaning Girl - Cover

My Cleaning Girl

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2004 by hotwetnshaved

Erotica Sex Story: a bachelor needs his house cleaning

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

It came about as a result of a conversation I had with the lady next door, I just mentioned that I was thinking of advertising for a cleaner, just two hours a day to do my washing and generally keep the house tidy.

"I'll ask Candy" she said, "I bet she'd love to do it for you"

Candy was her daughter who I judged to be about twelve years old, a very pretty and chirpy little girl, but I was really thinking of someone older. However in the interests of good neighbourliness I agreed that she should bring Candy round that evening for a chat whilst I explained what I wanted, I hoped to pile it on a bit so that she'd refuse, but that wasn't quite the way it turned out!

She was still wearing her school uniform when they arrived which seemed to consist of a very short grey mini skirt, a crisp white blouse, regulation school tie and white knee length socks.

"I've not had time to change yet" she said as I bade them both sit down, but her mother said she'd leave us to it as she had a lot to do at home.

"Would you like a drink Candy?" I asked and she nodded eagerly,

"May I take my shoes off please, they're hurting my feet?"

"Of course, make yourself comfortable"

I went into the kitchen and poured her out a glass of coke and a whisky for myself,

"There you go" I handed her the drink and sat opposite her,

"OH MY GOD!"

She was sitting with her feet up on the sofa and her knees tucked under her chin giving me a mind blowing view of a narrow strip of panty between her cheeks and a hint of pink flesh peeked out from either side.

She saw me looking and giggled,

"You don't mind me sitting like this do you Mr Smithson?"

"Er, well, er I"

"I like being looked at, it makes me fell all funny"

"No, carry on, you're very pretty Candy"

She giggled again and I felt my cock stirring, this was the stuff dreams were made of, wet dreams!

Slowly she allowed her knees to fall apart, her panties were pulled up tightly in between the folds of her hairless little cunt.

"Sometimes I go to school without any knickers on at all"

"You shouldn't really sit like that you know Candy" I croaked, but I couldn't drag my eyes away from between her legs where the tiny panties were hardly covering her pussy,

"Sometimes, my teacher comes round to give me extra lessons" she was smiling at me and a finger was stroking the pink young flesh of her inner thigh,

"I always take them off for him so he can see me"

The finger moved over onto the gauzy little panties,

"He says I've got a beautiful little cunt"

"You have Candy" I croaked, my bloody voice sounded like it was coming from somewhere else,

"But you've not seen it Mr Smithson" she giggled, "You might not like it"

"I'm sure I will Candy"

"My teacher likes to lie on the floor and let me stand over his face Mr Smithson"

"Oh God"

"Is your cock getting hard?"

"Yes"

She crooked her finger under the garment and sighed,

"Ooh yes that's nice, I love playing with my pussy"

"Would you like me to lie on the floor?"

"Yes please Mr Smithson, but you have to do something first"

"What?"

She giggled again at my stupidity,

"You're very silly aren't you? You've got to take my knickers off of course!"

I got off my seat and knelt before her as she raised her skirt up around her waist, the panties were no more than a tiny triangle of sheer white lace tapering down to an almost non existent strip barely wide enough to cover the deliciously puckered skin around her anus.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.