Neighbors: Lisa - Cover

Neighbors: Lisa

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Incest Sex Story: Paul's big sister confesses.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Paulie asked me to write "my story", as he puts it. He let me read his and there is a lot that he left out. Of course, there's a lot he doesn't know about. Back when he was perving around and sucking my panties he didn't know that I knew about it. The day he peeped on Billy and me fucking in the playhouse I knew he was there. It was him that I put the show on for.

Okay, Paul. Here's a BIG secret that you never knew: You had your dick sucked long before you and your little buddy Jack blew each other. Yup, it was me! Of course you were really little then and I know you don't remember it. I know you remember that you and I used to take baths together. We did that until you were about five and I was nine. Mom didn't explain why she stopped it, she just said that you were old enough to bathe yourself.

Anyway, one night when you were about two you started to giggle in the tub. God only knows why, but you stood up and pointed your little peter at me and peed on me! It grossed me out but gave me a funny feeling too. I was only six but even then I liked to put my hands between my legs and rub. That was where I got the funny feeling: right in my little hairless pussy! After we rinsed all your pee off I got on my knees and asked you to wash my crotch. Your tiny penis got all stiff and hard! Then you sat on the edge of the tub. You were a pretty cute kid, I have to admit.

I had spied on our parents having sex one night. Mom went down on Dad and she seemed to like it as much as he did. With you sitting there and your little penis sticking up stiff I just leaned over and took it into my mouth. You squealed and giggled so loud I stopped and pulled you back into the water. That was good because your giggles brought Mom in and she hurried us out of the tub.

I never did it again, not to you, anyway. My girlfriends and I played around and stuff when we slept over. I had my first orgasm when I was ten from humping the arm of the couch. I was scared at first but nothing seemed broken so I did it a lot after that. From then on I was about the horniest little shit there ever was. I'm surprised that I waited until I was fifteen to really do it. I'd been giving blow jobs for three years by then.

After Billy and I broke up there was Chuck Simmons. I went with him for a whole year. When he started acting possessive I dropped him. I didn't go steady with anybody then until after I graduated. I got laid a whole lot, though.

After high school you know I went to work in the real estate office. This one agent that started there about a year after I did always flirted with me and I probably would have gone out and to bed with him. One day when we were alone in the office he started fooling around with me. I probably would have sucked him off right there except that we were interrupted by Monica -- the boss.

She was pissed! She fired him and told him he was lucky we weren't going to file harassment charges. He cleared out fast. When the office closed that day she said she wanted to talk to me. She took me to a restaurant and bought me a coke while she had a glass of wine.

"Lisa, you don't have to take that kind of shit at work, you know," she told me.

"It wasn't all Ralph's fault," I admitted. "I flirted with him, too. I kind of liked him."

"Shit! He wasn't worth your time. You have to set your sights higher than that. Ralph is a small man with small ambitions. You're beautiful. You could have any man you want." When she reached out and took my hand I began to get the idea. Monica had never seemed very feminine to me. I mean she was all woman, for sure, but strong too. I had gone with her to show a house one time. The prospective buyer and his wife were obviously well off. During the tour the woman asked Monica if she was married. She gave a little laugh and just said she hadn't met a man yet that was a match for her.

I didn't mind that my boss was coming on to me. As I said, I'd done some stuff with other girls when I was growing up. We never went down on each other though, only masturbated and sucked on each other's nipples (we were too small to call them tits). When Monica finished her wine she had another glass. Then we went to a nicer restaurant where she bought me dinner. We ended up at her condo and I let her seduce me. I was already pretty good at playing the seduction game, but this was the first time a woman had done it to me.

At her place she let me have some wine, too. I was no stranger to drinking but I pretended to get a buzz from a couple of glasses. It was fun watching Monica move in. She was a smart woman but she thought she was being really cool. All the time I chuckled to myself. Hell, if she had just said, "Come to my house and let's do it," I would have. But it gave her some kind of thrill to play the game.

She moved to sit next to me first. She was always, like, holding my hand and telling me how women need to realize how powerful they could be. After a few minutes she went to change out of her business clothes. When she came back she was wearing a pair of really short shorts and a silk top that was almost transparent. She smiled when she saw me notice her nipples through the shirt.

Even knowing what she was doing -- or maybe because of it -- she was getting to me. By the time she offered to rub my shoulders ("Your muscles feel tight, Lisa. Let me rub them.") I was oozing into my panties. She had an effect on me that none of my girlfriends ever did. For that matter, a lot of the boys I'd fucked hadn't turned me on the way Monica did that night.

I took my shirt off and my bra. Monica probably didn't realize she had licked her lips when she saw my tits. I got on my belly on the couch and she knelt on the floor next to me. The back rub felt really good, too. Every so often she let her hands slip down my sides and brush against the edge of my tit. Finally, when she was doing that one time I just lifted up. Her hand went under me and she cupped my breast.

She leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck, sending a shiver through me. Her perfume was light and flowery. I rolled to my side and she kept playing with my tit. Then she leaned down and kissed me. Let me tell you, THAT was a real turn on! It was the same as when a guy kissed me, but knowing it was a woman made it a lot hotter. She was pinching my nipples lightly by then and I let out a groan.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.