Sister: Nicole, black and pretty - Cover

Sister: Nicole, black and pretty

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: Nicole is a pretty blackgirl in love with a whiteboy she meets then fate makes it all so hard for these star crossed lovers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Petting   .

Sometimes things work out bad and sometimes real bad. I had a sad life according to my counselor. Dad ran off and left my mom pregnant and I was born into a single parent family. Mom was an accountant at GE New Orleans but she got lung cancer and died when I was seven years old. I was raised in the suburbs by my maternal grandparents. Now that is where I was lucky; gramps was, great and granny is tops, gramps died just two years ago and we all cried. The wayI see it they are my real parents.

Mom had left a small estate to me and Gramps had been my trustee until his death. He had run a conservative portfolio and always had keep it balanced yearly with 50/50 stocks and bonds and conservative picks, so gramps had built it up to a good amount and my trust paid for a good High School. Granny is smart as a whip when it comes to money.

Life was good except in summer when it is so hot here you can fry an egg on a car. JC my buddy was always talking about black chicks and the gangster rap models in those 50 cent videos'. JC is a wigger and I am a preppy but we are roomies in High School and he is tops.

JC took me to a few teen clubs and got us invited to parties. I meet Nicole Brown and damn my cock almost exploded. Nicole is a very fair skinned black girl and a white boys dream, she looks a lot like a rap star, slim, busty, nice thighs and damn pretty. Nicole is 17 and I accidently lied and told her I was 17, I am 15and nearly 16 but big for my age.

My first date with Nicole was where we meet at a teen party at JC cousins crib, he is a College guy. We were being cool and stuff and we hooked up with these High School girls and Nicole was like the prettiest girl there. Rather than try to give her a cheap rap I told her I was a High School student at that Catholic Boarding School and Nicole laughed and said "damn you're a rich white boy and so sweet". I knew I was in then and there.

JC was trying to rap is way into the panties of Nicole's friend and failing bad but that girl liked him and threw him a life preserver. So we chilled and made a good first impression. We took the girls home on the street car but they were nice enough to give us their telephone numbers. Nicole gave me a hug and a soft kiss, it was like my head exploded in heaven.

I started dating Nicole and went to her house. Her grandmother owned and operated an antique store on the first floor of an old building and had converted the upper floors to a home. Nicole's mom was dead but she had a great granny. We dated and dated and Nicole was stingy with the pussy and made me work for it every date. We had an old fashioned relationship and Nicole would only hold hands the first week and she was so mean natured about giving more.

I first copped a feel in the movie theater when I gave her my jacket because she was cold with the air conditioning, then put my arm around her. Nicole put her head on my shoulder and the tips of the fingers on my left hand brushed her breast encased in her pretty blouse. I was in heaven when she asked me "you done feeling me up yet" and I moved my hand and Nicole then returned my hand to cover her tit and she whispered "it belongs there".

After that we progressed, slow but sure. I was at Nicole's and asked her to take off her top for me. She responded by wrestling me and saying fight for it dude. We rolled around on the floor like kids and she ended up on top as I was not fighting this pretty girl. Nicole looked down into my eyes and kissed me, our first hot sexy kiss. She broke the kiss and undid the buttons on her blouse one at a time and removed her school blouse, then reached behind herself and removed her bra. Nicole had a 33 C bosom as she was a slim girl but had pretty, large breasts with dark nipples. Nicole returned to lay atop me and our hands locked and we kissed like lovers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.