Saved Sister - Cover

Saved Sister

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: A brother saves his older sister from a gang rape and is rewarded with love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow   .

It was a November night in LA like any other. But tonight changed my life. I had been hanging with Duggy and Carl and cutting a new rap song in Carl's basement. At Midnight I had to cut and go home. I was three blocks from home when I heard a girl screaming and I ran into the access alley that ran behind our street. It was nothing but dumpsters and garbage cans and usually wither wino's or druggies back there.

I stepped out from behind a dumpster into the shadows and there was my sister Sharon, standing there and crying with her bra off and pressed to her ample bosom and her blouse laying in a mud puddle. Three young men stood around her in a semicircle as she cried. Tom G. said in a growl "drop your bra bitch" and Sharon let it drop to the ground. It was like being in slow motion, as I watched her bra fall and her naked bosom appeared. Sharon was crying and saying "please don't hurt me. I will do anything you say".

Tom G. and the other two men had faces that were masks of lust almost like animals. They were men about 18 or 19 and all big, 200 to 250 pounds each. I can not remember why or what I was thinking as I watched Sharon's large C breasts jiggle as she moved. It was the first time I had seen a girls naked breasts. Then the pipe I held smacked into the knee of Tommy G. and he was screaming in pain as he fell. The sound of that pipe rising and falling was like a fat man hitting a side of beef with a baseball bat. Tom G. just screamed and screamed over and over as I hit him.

The one one the left ran at me and I swung around and caught his chin with the end of that broken pipe as I struck. I heard a sound like cracking as his teeth and jaw broke. The third one snapped to action and reached into his large baggy shirt and I threw that broken pipe at him. His screams were the loudest as the jagged edge of the pipe entered his shoulder and pinned him like a rat to the dumpster behind him. His fingers were pulling the trigger of a small cheap gun and the bullets striking the gound as his fingers spasmed due to trauma. He passed our with pain and hung from that dumpster like a rat.

I stood before Sharon and looked at her full breasts. We stood there for maybe one minute and I never removed my eyes from her full conical breasts. Her eyes were glazed with horror since those men had surrounded her. Finally she spoken, "Tony take me home now" her bosom jiggled as she spoke. I turned her around and removed my t-shirt to cover her. Sharon stood with her lean pretty back to me and she held the t-shirt to her chest but her bosom showed on the side.

I do not know what made reach out. but there I was stood behind Sharon and cupping her tits. I held them with my hands. felt the full softness and her hard nipples pressing into my palms. I just held her tits gentle then we heard the police cars. I told Sharon "put on my t-shirt" and she was silent and complied.

The police pulled and saw the three all out cold and beaten like pigs. A nice policewoman came and talked to Sharon. Sharon's blouse and bra were in that grimy mud puddle and Sharon shaked as she told her story. We sent the night at the Police Station. Sharon had them call Ma at work. Ma arrived and we all went home and slept.

I awoke like from a nightmare and the memory of Sharon's naked breasts in my palm's seemed so distant. Could it be real had I felt up my older sister as she stood there with her round butt pressed into my cock and my hands cupping her treasures. I went to the kitchen of our low rent apartment and there was Sharon wearing my t-shirt, stood at the window. We had all slept through to evening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.