Lost Wife 7 - Cover

Lost Wife 7

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It was my day off and again it was a lovely day as it had been all week. My husband had disappeared early to go to work and wouldn't be home until about 8 this evening for I know he's working overtime. What to do, well this morning there's the housework but just as soon as the sun appears on my patio it time to stop and take in a few rays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

Ok, now I finished writing about the true stories of my ex wife, from here on in it must all be a flight of fancy on my part. Once again I've decided to tell the story from her point of view.

It was my day off and again it was a lovely day as it had been all week. My husband had disappeared early to go to work and wouldn't be home until about 8 this evening for I know he's working overtime. What to do, well this morning there's the housework but just as soon as the sun appears on my patio it time to stop and take in a few rays.

By 1 the sun had cleared the trees and our back garden was in full sunshine. I had a quick shower and changed into my bikini bottoms and picked up a bottle of chilled white wine and my afternoon was complete.

I don't know how long I dozed on my lounger but suddenly I was wide-awake.

"Wash your car for you Missus," said a voice coming from the side of our house.

I sat up on one elbow and saw a small gang of youngsters each carrying a bucket.

"What? Oh yes why not," I said but I noticed that although young each of them wasn't looking me in the eyes.

Even if they were youngsters I felt a thrill run through my body as I exposed my almost naked body to their eyes.

"We'll get some water then," the leader said advancing towards me.

As he came closer I revised upwards my estimate on his age, my first feelings were they were about ten or so but now I think I should add a couple of years to that.

"Why aren't you lot at school?" I asked.

"Fucking boring," said the same lad.

"Well if you don't get any qualifications, you wont get a good paying job when you leave," I pointed out.

"You sound just like our teacher's," said another lad.

"Well I probably the same age as they are," I said with a smile.

"Nah, you're much younger and you've got nicer tits," said a third lad.

"Cheeky," I said but I had to smile.

"Tell you what Missus," said the leader, "you help us dressed like that and we'll do your car for nothing."

"Yeah, we sure will," piped in another.

"You're cheeky lot," I said but I couldn't help but chuckle, "ok you've got a deal."

My car was park on the hard standing at the side of my house but still it could be seen from the road. So with buckets of hot water at the ready we started washing down my filthy car. Quite a bit of the hot soapy water ended up all over me as they set about splashing me. It was a wonder that the neighbours didn't complain about the noise, what with all the shouts and squeals. Although I live in a quiet road, enough traffic, both wheeled and foot past by for me to feel a little exposed. It didn't take long before we were finished and once again we all trooped around the back.

"Can I offer you guys a cold drink?" I asked.

"Sure, that would be great," said the leader who I now know was called Gary.

I brought out four cans of coke and I settled down on my lounger.

"You've got a nicer figure than my mum," said Gary, "but then she is perhaps a little older."

"I bet you mum never gets her tits out like she does," said another who's name I still didn't know.

"My sister got nice tits," said another.

"Have you seen them then?" asked Gary.

"Sure she wonders about with them out all the time," he said.

"Yeah, I bet," said Gary.

"She does," he replied.

Listening to their banter was very amusing but now I wanted to get back to my sun bathing.

"When I get older Missus, can I fuck you?" asked Gary, right out of the blue.

"What, get away with you, you cheeky monkey," I replied, and they all went carrying their buckets with them.

Again I drifted off and was awoken by footsteps coming down the side. I opened my eyes and it was Gary but without his bucket this time.

"Forgot something?" I asked.

"No Miss," he said looking uncomfortable.

What then?" I asked.

"Well, what I said about, you know, fucking you, I sorry if it made you angry with me," he said.

"No I wasn't angry," I said with a big smile, "it just you don't say that to a lady straight out."

"Why not miss?" he said, "it's what I want to do, you're so beautiful and sexy."

"You're a little young to know what's what yet," I said sitting up, his eyes immediately followed my swaying tits.

"I'm not that young miss," he said tearing his eyes away from my bust to again look me in the face. "I get a hardon most every days," he said proudly.

"Now do you young man," I teased, "and do you wank yourself too."

"Yeah, sure do and from now on, when I do I'll be thinking only of you," he said.

"Well I'm honoured, I'm sure," I said, "so come on show me what you've got."

"What here, now," he spluttered.

"Yeah, drop your trousers and lets have a look," I teased.

I could see indecision in his face, true he would love to get it on with me but here in the open.

"Come on," I prompt.

His hand became busy and his trousers and his shorts until they both dropped to the ground, oh my, it was bigger than I would have thought and pointing straight at me.

"Well that is impressive," I said and in truth the sighted of such a nice hard one was getting my juices going and it would be a struggle to keep my hands off him.

"Can I fuck you then?" he asked.

"Exactly how old are you?" I asked but I didn't take my eyes off his erection.

"I'm nearly thirteen," he said proudly.

Shit that's three years too young, I thought, but then who would know.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.