Lost Wife II - Cover

Lost Wife II

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Since I wrote 'Lost Wife' I've been think about the stories my wife told me all those years ago. Now I think there was more than a grain of truth in them all. The three guys in the Supermarket car park story was told and re-told a number of times and not all the details matched. Well I have spent some time on this particular story and have put all the elements together and come up with what I think is the best and most accurate account

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   True Story   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Petting   .

Since I wrote 'Lost Wife' I've been think about the stories my wife told me all those years ago. Now I think there was more than a grain of truth in them all. The three guys in the Supermarket car park story was told and re-told a number of times and not all the details matched. Well I have spent some time on this particular story and have put all the elements together and come up with what I think is the best and most accurate account. I'm not saying that this was how it really happened but I suspect it's pretty near.

I've decided to tell the story from her point of view mainly because that's how I heard it originally.


It had been a long day but I needed to get a few things from the supermarket, so on the way home I diverted to our local 'Saveway'. As car park was nearly full I had to park quite a long way from the entrance and it was already getting dark. The queues were long and by the time I finished and headed out towards my car it was fully dark. Where I had parked wasn't totally covered by car park lights and it was a little scary. When I was about fifty yards from my car I notice some lads on their skateboards zooming around the car park but didn't give them more than a passing glance.

Before I knew it they were all around me.

"Help you with that love," one said.

He was taller than me and about sixteen or seventeen and kind of cute, with a slim body and blonde hair but much to young for an old married women like me.

"Yeah let's help you with those bags," said another, this one was dark "they look heavy."

It was then that I noticed there were three of them and they had surrounded me. I wasn't that scared for what could they do to me in a supermarket car park even if it was dark and I couldn't see anyone else close enough to help me.

"No that ok thanks," I said, "my car is just over there."

"Doesn't matter Love," said the first guy.

It was now that I notice he wasn't looking at my face any more but at my chest. We were in an area of with some light so there must have been just enough light for him to see me. I was wearing my usual office clothes of a skirt and blouse and for some time now I hadn't worn a bra even to work. Once I leave the office and get into my car I usually undo one, two or even three buttons just to be comfortable. I didn't think I was showing too much, but enough to get his attention evidently.

"Nice looking pair you've got there," said the blonde.

"Yeah," agreed the darker one.

"What size are they love," said the third youngster, he was a little shorter than the other two but much stockier.

Over the last few months I gotten used to guys looking at my chest, for these days I make no effort to hide it and why should I? My husband likes it that way and come to that so do most of the other men I met. My boss for instance is always staring at my boobs and now and again he will make a suggestive remark or two. He latest concerns my up and coming review and he has said that he may give me a big pay rise if I was a good girl. Well we all know what that means.

"So what are they love," the dark guy said being me back to the present.

"I'll bet they're a 'D'," said the blonde.

"Yeah, sure look like it," agreed the stocky one.

"Stop mucking about," I laughed for I didn't feel threatened at all from these three lads, they were only saying what most guys think.

"Perhaps if we had a feel we could tell better," said the stockier one.

"Good idea," agreed the dark one.

"Don't you dare," I laughed again, but as I had my hands full with shopping and couldn't really stop them.

Blondie moved in closer and reached out, I took a step back but was stopped by the stocky guy standing right behind me; his hand now could reach me and they did.

"Well, what do you think?" said the stocky one from behind me.

"Fucking lovely," the blonde said.

"Come on guys," I said still not particularly worried, "let me get on, it's getting late."

"Get them out," said the dark one.

"Yeah," agreed the stocky one from behind me.

I dropped my bags and tried to push his hands off me but stocky from behind me took hold of my upper arms and held me tight. Blondie now started to unbutton the remanding three buttons on my blouse.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.