The One with the Jeans - Cover

The One with the Jeans

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: Two stories for the price of one!<br>A quote: "It's a bit embarrassing. My zipper's stuck. I can't get it done back up."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Masturbation   .

I shut the cubicle door firmly behind me, locked it, and turned toward the toilet. Listening for any strange noises nearby, and hearing nothing, I prised open the lid of the cistern, and removed the carefully hidden magazine, folded under the top, but out of the water.

Pulling down my trousers and boxers, I sat down on the toilet seat, and opened the well read magazine. I always liked to start with the letters, and then move on. I knew this magazine intimately, in more ways than one.

The first letter:

--start-of-letter--

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.