Kids - Cover

Kids

by falcon29

Copyright© 2003 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: A story about the kind of things idle kids get up to during a long hot summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   .

It was the hottest day of the summer so far. Terry sleepwalked to the shower and turned it on pure cold. She shivered gratefully when the spray cascaded over her tiny budding tits and ran down her flat belly. It was already too warm by the time it seeped in under her hairless mound and down her twelve year old thighs. She backed up and let the water strike her belly directly. That was better. It felt tingly when the cold got into her crotch.

She stood on her toes and unhooked the shower head from the wall bracket. It was attached to a hose and was made for this. She lowered it to her waist and played the spray across her lower belly. She parted her legs and trained it directly on her slit. Her eyes were closed, so she didn't see the shadow on the shower curtain, or the eye that peeked through the slice of open space. What are you doing?" a loud voice came from her right.

The voice startled her so much the shower slipped from her hand and snaked around in the cubicle, spraying cold water all around. Her cheeks got red when she realized her brother had been spying on her. She grabbed up the hose and directed it at her smelly brother. "Get the hell out of here!" she screamed at him. His cackling laugh faded as he left the room.

Her mood had been spoiled. She had only been masturbating since her friend Jenny told her about it, last month. She discovered the shower massager on her own last week. She replaced the head on the bracket and turned off the water. She was trying to think of a way to get back at Jimmy. He was fourteen. From her talks with Jenny, she knew that boys masturbated, too. She was very curious about it. She'd seen her father's long penis and Jimmy's little thing, too last summer at the lake when they were all camping and changing into swimsuits. She decided turnabout was fair play.

When she came out of the shower in her towel she listened. There was no sound in the house. Even the TV was silent, or else turned too low to hear from the upstairs hallway. When she had got up to shower, however, Jimmy had been in the living room watching some stupid science fiction movie at top volume. She crept to the top of the stairs and listened some more. "Jimmy!" she called, but there was no answer. She tried again, then decided he must have gone outside to play with his stupid friends. She went downstairs quietly.

After confirming that she was alone in the house, she went back upstairs, then down the hall to Jimmy's room. The door swung open to reveal the pig sty in all its glory. Plastic model cars and airplanes stood gathering dust on the desk and bookcase. Dirty clothes were strewn around and two drawers of his chest stood crookedly open, with clothes spilling over the sides. Terry Stood and considered. Jenny said boys liked to look at pictures of naked women or something when they "jerked off", as she had called it. She remembered them laughing then, when Jenny said girls must be "jerking out" when they did it.

'If Jimmy has pictures of naked women, where would they be in this mess?' she wondered. She stepped over a dirty plate and bowl sitting on the floor and poked into the open drawers. Not there. She closed them and opened each drawer separately. She ran her hands under the clothes, making a face when she got to the underwear drawer. She tried to bring to memory the image she had of Jimmy's penis that time at the lake. She had been mortified herself, being naked in front of her brother though, so the memory wasn't really clear. She picked up a pair of his briefs and eyed the slit in the front of them. Mom had told her the slit was there for the penis to stick out when boys peed. She didn't understand why her mother had laughed so hard when she said girls should have slits in their underwear so they could do the same thing.

Jenny had explained that to her, though. They'd been alone at Jenny's house and Jenny took her into her mom's room. In the bottom drawer was a bunch of sheer underwear that her mom owned. Jenny fished around and brought out a pair of what she said were called crotchless panties. Jenny explained that they weren't for peeing, but so that men could feel the woman's cunt through the slit, and fuck them. Terry had learned a lot since Jenny and her divorced mother had moved in down the block. Jenny was only a year older than Terry, but she knew a lot more stuff. Terry's vocabulary now included words like fuck, cunt, cock and prick.

Terry moved from the chest of drawers to the closet. It looked like something had exploded in there. A baseball mitt and bat, football, a flat basketball and a pair of ice skates cluttered the floor, along with more clothes (some still tangled around the wire hangers that had suspended them once, before they'd fallen down). There was a shelf up high and there were some boxes and a stack of comic books. Terry pulled the chair over and stood up on it. She could just reach the shelf. She slid the pile of comics forward but they fell from her grip and fluttered noisily to the floor. "Shit!" (another Jenny expression) Terry said under her breath. She jumped down and began picking the thin magazines up. All of them were superheroes and horror stuff. No naked women, only scantily clad ones in some pictures. She carefully replaced the comics on the shelf. She took down a box and opened it. Inside were no pictures of naked women, either, just some rocks and an old, smelly bird's nest. The box went back to the shelf.

Terry sat on the bed and pondered. If boys liked to jerk off as much as she liked to 'jerk out', then Jimmy must have had the pictures where he could get to them fast -- and put them away fast, too, in case Mom or Dad came. She looked down. She got down on her belly and peered under the bed. Dirty socks and (ugh!) underwear were there, along with balls of dust and lint, but no magazines. She rose to her knees and her eye fell on the bed again. She slipped her hand between the mattress and the box springs. She slid it up and down and pushed in up to her shoulder. Her hand hit something. It was a magazine! She gripped the corner and dragged it out. On the cover was a woman with breasts the size of small honeydew melons. They were naked with bright red nipples! The title splashed across the top of the page behind her bleached blonde head. " Juggs!" it said. Terry set the magazine on the bed and opened it near the center of the book.

There were pictures of naked women here, all right! Full color and on both pages. She flipped through the book with sweaty fingers. Not only women, she found, but there were naked men too! Some of the men were... yes! They were fucking the women! Right there in color in the magazine! She flipped through the pages. There were women with men's cocks stuck into them. There were women with cocks in their mouths (Double Ugh!)! Then, on one page, there was a close up of a woman's face. The end of a cock stuck out of the corner of the photo and there was stuff all over the woman's cheeks, neck and naked breasts. It looked like milk or something thicker. It flashed into Terry's mind suddenly: that was COME! The stuff men squirt out at the end of their masturbation, and fucking. Terry looked at the photo with wide eyes. There sure seemed to be a lot of it!

Just then she heard Jimmy's voice downstairs. Somebody was with him! She shoved the magazine back under the mattress and shot down the hall to her room. She was still only wearing the towel. She got her door shut just as Jimmy and his friend Bob reached the top of the stairs. Not exactly sure why, she ducked down behind her bed and crouched silently. She heard the boys talking, but not what they were saying. Then she heard her own door open. "Good! The little shit isn't here!" Jimmy sounded pleased. "She's probably down the street with her little slut friend. I sure would like to fuck that Jenny's mother! Have you seen the size of her tits?" Bob laughed, then said something Terry couldn't make out, since they were back in the hall and moving toward Jimmy's room.

Terry smiled, wondering what they'd get up to, thinking they were alone. Creeping to her door, she peeked out into the hall. Jimmy left the door open when the pair went into Jimmy's room. Terry didn't make a sound as she dressed. She didn't want to risk opening her drawer for underwear, so she just slipped into the clean shorts and shirt she'd thrown onto her bed earlier. She had learned that from Jenny, too: going without panties. She found she liked the feeling, especially in shorts, when the breeze could sometimes blow right up and tickle her between her legs.

Jimmy's stereo boomed to life. 'Good!' thought Terry, knowing she didn't need to worry so much about the noise she might make. Still, she tiptoed out of her room and down the hall. She peeked into the crack between Jimmy's drawer and the door frame. The boys were sitting side by side on the bed. The sex magazine was open across Bob's lap. They were laughing and pointing at some pictures as they flipped through the pages. "Look at those knockers!" Jimmy said.

"Jeezuss!" Bob exclaimed. "Wouldn't you like to fuck that?" They went on like that for a few minutes. Terry watched as Jimmy moved his hand to his crotch and seemed to be trying to do something. Bob noticed, too. "Gettin' hard, Jimsy? You wanta beat off?" Terry knew that one, too, courtesy of Jenny. She hurried as fast as she could back to her room and got her little camera. She knew it had a fresh roll of black and white film in it, since she'd loaded it just the day before. She had received a darkroom kit from her grandparents the Christmas before. She could only process black and white film, but she enjoyed it. She wanted to be a photographer when she grew up.

She went back to her post outside Jimmy's room. She had to put her hand over her mouth when she peeked in. Jimmy had his penis in his hand and was furiously rubbing his hand up and down on it. 'Jerking off!' The term popped into Terry's head as she brought her camera up and clicked the shutter. Until then, she hadn't thought about the noise the camera made. Fortunately, the music was loud enough to mask the sound. Bob looked from the magazine to Jimmy's lap. "Oh, Man! looks like you're about to spew!" he crowed. Jimmy's friend jumped from the bed and dropped the magazine where he'd been sitting. He fumbled his pants open and pushed his undies to his knees. Terry clicked the shutter again.

She watched as Bob brought himself closer to her brother. He leaned forward until the tips of their penises were touching. 'Click,' went the shutter. The boys whipped their hard little cocks against each other, like they had done when they were younger, with the wooden sticks they pretended were swords. Terry put her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle. Then she clicked the shutter again. That should do it, she thought, letting the camera dangle from the strap around her neck. She just continued to watch.

Her mouth dropped open in amazement when Jimmy took his free hand and joined Bob's on the other boy's penis. Bob took his hand away and Jimmy was jerking them both off. Terry quickly brought the camera up and clicked off two more shots. This was going to set her up perfectly for a long, long time, she knew. She had a slave.

As Jimmy's hand stroked his friend's penis, he started grunting. His hand flew up and down his own rod and then it was squirting the ropy, milky stuff Terry had seen all over the woman in the picture. It landed on Jimmy's thighs and Bob's belly. Then Bob's discharge began. Jimmy directed it at his own penis and continued rubbing it until it was smeared all over him. Terry decided it was worth one final photo. 'Click.'

After dinner that night Terry spent a while in the basement darkroom her dad had built for her. It was small, but large enough for her needs. Her dad had a friend who did remodeling. From him, they had gotten a used kitchen sink and countertop. It made a great work surface for the darkroom. Terry watched with satisfaction as the red light showed the sharpening shadows on the paper in the developer tray. There was that little shit, Jimmy, holding on to his friend's cock for dear life! Ha! Just let him try to do anything to her! She would only make one set of prints for him to see. She would hide the negatives somewhere he'd never think to look.


The next day, Terry walked down the hall and right in to Jimmy's room. "Hey, Worm!" Jimmy's disdainful voice washed over her in that tone, (for the last time, Terry thought). "What the hell do you think you're doing, busting in here? You know I don't allow you in..." His voice died off when she dropped the six glossy 8x10 photos on his lap. She had arranged them in chronological order for him: Jimmy with penis in hand, Bob standing in front of Jimmy, their penises touching, then the two boys 'sword fighting', two very similar shots of Jimmy jerking Bob off, and the last with Jimmy rubbing their combined come all over himself.

"I like the one where your penises are kissing," Terry giggled. Jimmy shot off the bed, the photos crumpled in his hand. His face was redder than Terry had ever seen it. He grabbed her and jerked her forward. She sprawled across the bed. Jimmy was about to beat the crap out of his sister, but she held her hand up in defense and shouted one word that brought him up short: "NEGATIVES!"

Jimmy stood panting, his eyes going from the photos to his hated little sister and back. The anger drained from his face and his features contorted. Terry's mouth dropped open as her big brother dropped to the floor and bawled like a baby. He curled himself into a ball and his shoulders shook with his ragged sobbing. Terry felt sorry for him right then. She never thought he'd react like this!

"Jimmy... JIMMY!" she called to him, trying to get his attention. "Wait! I'm not gonna show anybody." At first the boy didn't react to what she said. His mind had already leaped to conclusions. She was going to pass them around the neighborhood, the school! Give them to their parents! He would have to run away somewhere. Then his thoughts were reduced to one word, repeated over and over: Hide! Hide! Hide!

Terry repeated herself. "I said, I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW THEM TO ANYBODY!" Jimmy snuffled into his folded arms. His heaving breath slowed. He lifted his head and swiped at his eyes with his sleeves. He looked so pitiful to Terry, red-eyed, snot running down his lip. This was the evil big brother of whom she'd learned be terrified? He looked so... so human squatting there on the floor.

She told him, "I know you'll probably burn those prints as soon as you can. Or maybe you and Bobby will want to jerk off to them first!" She got a thrill of satisfaction just saying it and using that term to him. "Just remember, I have the negatives and they are somewhere you'll never get them. I promise I won't show the pictures to anybody as long as... you... do... whatever... I... say." She drew the last few words out dramatically. Realization of his situation dawned on Jimmy. From his expression he didn't like it, not at all. He glared at Terry.

"What do you want, Worm?" he demanded truculently. Stubborn anger was reborn in his face. Terry knew she'd have to be very careful not to let him find the negatives. She stood and crossed her arms, sympathy gone now, chased off by his more normal attitude.

"First of all, DON'T call me 'worm' any more. Or 'little shit'! Or any of those other nasty names you made up." She paced across the room, carefully avoiding the obstacles of his mess. "Also, stop spying on me. That's what caused this, you know. You spied on me in the shower yesterday, so since you saw me, naked and playing with myself, I wanted to catch you -- only BETTER! And I think you have to admit I did a pretty damn good job of it, didn't I?" Terry felt powerful enough to cuss in front of Jimmy now, something he'd always threatened to tell on her for.

Terry's mind was spinning, coming up with all kinds of things she would be demanding from Jimmy. Then her mind jumped to another idea: she had power over Bob, too now! She could get them to do anything she wanted! She opened her mouth to lay down another demand, then closed it. She looked at her brother, once again leafing through the incriminating photos.

"I will have other conditions, but right now that's enough. Well, maybe you should clean this mess up today," she said waving her arm over the wreckage of his room.

"Huh?" he asked, his forehead wrinkled into puzzlement. "What the fuck do you care how my room looks?"

"I don't really give a... FUCK (it made her feel really naughty using the word) what your room looks like. I just hate thinking I'm related to such a slob. Clean it up, Slave!" She stomped out of the room. Jimmy continued to stare at the empty doorway after she had disappeared. Her head appeared in the door again and she said, "Oh! I think you better show those to Bob before you destroy them! Tell him he's my slave now, too!"

"I'm fucked!" he said to the empty room. He shoved the pictures under the mattress with the magazine. He went to their parents' room and called Bob from the phone there. All he said was that it was really important that Bob come over quick, then he hung up. He went back to his room and began picking up dirty laundry.

Terry was watching a soap opera when Bob's face appeared in the screen door. "Hey, Terry! Is Jimmy here?" he called.

"Upstairs," she said. Bob opened the door and let it slam as he entered. Bob was thinner than Jimmy, and, Terry thought, much better looking. She smiled sweetly at him as he passed the couch. He frowned at her. He'd never been as snotty to her as Jimmy, but he never told Jimmy not to pick on her, either. She was having some decidedly nasty thoughts about Mr. Bobby. Terry wanted to talk to Jenny. As Bob mounted the stairs, Terry left the house and ran through the summer heat, down the street to Jenny's.

There was an apple tree in Jenny's back yard. She and Terry liked to climb into it for their secret conversations. Terry opened the screen door and walked into the house without knocking. A fan pushed the air around the room as it oscillated from side to side. "Jenny!" Terry called out. The sliding door to the yard was open, with that screen door in place, too. Stopping at the hall entrance, Terry listened. No sound. Jenny must be outside. She walked out onto the patio. Jenny was lying on a webbed lounge chair in her bikini with the sprinkler spraying into the air beside her. The spray was adjusted to a narrow sweep so the cool water fell down on Jenny at least half the time. Terry giggled. She walked to the hose valve and turned it off.

"Hey!" Jenny sat up and twisted around to see who had stopped her shower. "Oh. What's up?" she asked her friend as she dried her face and chest. Jenny was twelve, like Terry. Her body was more developed than Terry's, however. She actually needed the top to her bikini, while Terry could just as well go without, except that she (Terry) knew she had tits, even if they were still just 'mosquito bites', as Jimmy called them (used to call them, Terry reminded herself). Jenny had more hair on her pussy, too. She'd shown Terry once. Then, paradoxically, she'd said, "I can't wait until I have a lot of hair so I can shave it off, like Mom does!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.