I Sat on my Uncle's Lap - Cover

I Sat on my Uncle's Lap

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I just love to sit on my uncles lap and talk about the first thing that comes up

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   .

I sat on Uncle Jim's lap, always good fun sitting with him, within minutes I could feel his cock harden and his face would become flushed.

"Stop fidgeting," my mum called out to me. But slowly, so she wouldn't see, I would move my backside over his cock. I knew it was a dangerous game, that's what made it so much fun. Behind my blue eyes lurked a lustful teenager, who would love to have as many hard cocks in her as she could possible get. Not that the guys around here noticed, mostly because my mother wouldn't allow me to dress in anything remotely sexy, no short skirts to show off my long slim legs, no tight tops to empathises my pert tits.

Going outside for a smoke," Uncle Jim declared, mum doesn't allow smoking in the house.

"I'll join you," I said, "love the smell of your cigars."

Once he had lit up and made himself comfortable I sat back on his lap. Now we were out of sight from the rest of the family, Uncle Jim could get a little more daring.

"You're a big girl now Tess," he leered, his arm holding me around the waist.

"Not as big as you Uncle," I giggled and wiggle my bum on his hard cock.

"Stop that you little tease," he laughed.

"I'm not a tease Uncle," I said, holding eye contact.

"You're not ah," he smiled at me, his hand moved up from my waist and cupped my right breast.

"There, I told you I didn't tease Uncle," I said pushing my top out a little more.

"Yeah that's right Tess," he laughed and continued to squeeze me gently.

"So how old are you anyway?" he asked, his hand working back and forward from left to right.

"Old enough," I sighed.

"Yeah, that's what I like to hear," he chuckled, "now open up for me."

I parted my legs slightly and his hand disappeared under my long skirt. It wasn't long before he had found the right place and my hips were twitching.

"Oh Uncle," I sighed, "please don't stop."

"Come for me Tess," he whispered in my ear and I did.

"Oh my, thank you Uncle," I sighed, "that was smashing."

"Glad to help Tess," he laughed, "now we better go in."

"Yeah, I suppose," I said for I was reluctant to leave his lap, "is there anything I can do for you Uncle?"

"I should say so, but not here and not now, ok," he said softly. "Call me tomorrow at work and we'll met someplace."

"Sure Uncle," I chuckled.

"I know, do you know my beach cottage?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, I had been there a few times over the years

"Meet me there at twelve tomorrow, ok," he said.

"Great, see you then," I agreed, and went back inside to my boring family.

I had to dig my bike out of the garage and pump up the tyres, I didn't get to the beach until I was fifteen minutes late.

"Hi Uncle," I called out.

"Beginning to think you weren't coming," he said hugging me tight. "Did you tell anyone you were coming here?"

"No, I'm not that stupid," I laughed.

"Good come on in then," he said.

To be honest I was a little nervous being alone with him, oh I knew what was in store for me and looked forward to it, but this was my first time.

"Come and sit on my lap," he said.

I plonked myself down, my arm going around his neck.

"So my little treasure, what are you going to do for me?" he chuckled, his free hand already cupping my bust.

"Anything you like Uncle," I said, still a little nervous.

"Oh my, anything I like," he chuckled, "you mustn't say that to an old man like me, give me an heart attack. Ok first things first, let get this off shall we."

He helped pull my thin woollen top over my head to expose my less than sexy bra.

"Sexy girl like you need something better under things than this," he said.

"I know, but mum wouldn't allow it," I admitted.

"Never mind, I'll buy you some, now let get this off," he said tugging at my bra.

"Oh my, will you look at those two beauties," he whistled, his hands now squeezed and fondled my naked skin. "Lets get the rest off shall we."

Within seconds my skirt and knickers joint the rest of my clothes on the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.