Mini van - Cover

Mini van

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2003 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: Clare and George are a couple of teens looking for a place to do it. Clare's parents are looking too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   .

Claire rubbed the growing bulge in George's pants and gave it a squeeze.

"Come on Claire, I'm about ready to explode."

"Is sex all you care about?" Claire loved teasing George and delaying his gratification. Except when she was just as horny as he was. A vacation induced separation over the last five weeks had both teens primed and ready.

"Claire. It's been over a month since we've had sex." George was sure that Claire was just having some fun with him - well, pretty sure. Desperate men do desperate things. "OK. No problem. I'll just go home. Oh, did I ever show you what Jennifer McCallum wrote in my yearbook? Maybe I'll just stop by her house on the way home and see if she meant it?"

"If I even see you within spitting distance of that slut - you'll never lay between these legs again." She had barely delivered the line when they both cracked up. "George you know I'm as horny as you are. But we can't do anything here, my parents are home."

"Well so are mine. I thought you said yours were going out." George paused for a moment. "I got it! Tell your Mom we're going for a walk to get some ice cream."

Safely out the door George smiled as he steered Claire across the lawn.

The front door had hardly latched when Claire's dad slid up behind her mom and started to rub her from hips to tits. He knelt down and slid his hands up her smooth skin past her hips and in a lightening fast move pulled her panties to the floor.

"And just what do you think you're doing Jack Hamilton."

"Seems pretty obvious to me. I'm preparing Mrs. Hamilton for a proper fucking." Jack slid his hand up his wife's leg until it was pressed against hot pussy. He rubbed back and forth slowly as his other hand kneaded a soft breast.

"Ohhhh. The kids are barely out the door. Stop Jack. I can just see the look of utter horror on Claire's face when she walks in and sees her parents humping away on the floor."

"I had no idea - I was going to suggest the bedroom Alicia but the floor is so much nastier." Jack began to push a finger up into his wife.

"I was joking. Oh God Jack. Please stop, you're driving me crazy."

"I wasn't joking. And you've been driving me crazy for years."

"From the bulge you're pushing into my backside I can tell you're not joking. Can't you wait? I'll be your compliant little sex slave if you wait until later?" Alicia whimpered unconvincingly due to the distracting antics of Jack's finger.

"You already are my compliant sex slave and I've got the perfect place. Follow me Mrs. Hamilton." Jack took his wife's hand in his and opened the door. Alicia could feel her juices dripping down her legs. She wondered if her husband realized how horny she truly was. For years having sex two to three times a week had been sufficient. But lately, oh, lately Alicia had found herself needing more, a lot more. How would Jack react if he knew she not only masturbate regularly (at the very least once per day) - but that she had recently purchased a vibrator?

"Just where are you taking me? Where are we - oh no. No way Jack."

"Just like high school Alicia. Fooling around in Mom and Dad's car. Who was that guy you got caught with? Wilber? Wilmer?"

"Shhhh! It was Walter. And he was very sweet. He just got a little loud when he came. If my Mother hadn't been walking past the garage at that precise moment she would have never found us."

Jack was in near hysterics and hornier than ever. He'd heard the story dozens of times about how Alicia's mother opened the garage door just as 'sweet Walter' was pumping cute little Alicia full with his seed. Jack had created a mental image of Alicia climbing out of the back seat of the family car with Walter's cum dripping copiously out of her. It had been quite the neighborhood scandal due to the fact that Walter was the son of the local minister.

Jack pushed her up against the side of the mini van and kissed her deeply. His fingers calmly unbuttoned her blouse. He pulled down the cups of her bra and began to feast upon her hardening nipples. Alicia had long since given up trying to curtail Jacks rough treatment of her undergarments. His response to her complaints was to get her a Victoria's Secret charge account. She felt his fingers fumbling with her skirt.

"Jack. Please." Her skirt pooled at her feet. She was naked from the waist down, her breasts exposed. Jack opened the driver side and lifted her in. "God Alicia, I can smell you from here. You want it more than I do you greedy little slut." She tried to scramble across to the passenger side and get out the other side but Jack was too quick and she found herself stretched across the front seats. Jack with his arms wrapped around her thighs immobilizing her and his tongue lapping away at her wet cunt. Alicia's exhibitionist streak took over.

There was just something about public sex that turned her on like nothing else. She knew her exhibitionist tendencies dated from the afternoon in her garage, there was simply nothing, more exciting then the chance of being seen in the act. It didn't take long before Alicia was falling over the edge into ecstasy. Jack continued to lap easily around her clit. Jack knew if he could get her into her multiple orgasm zone he would be in for a wild weekend of lusty sex. Alicia began to flex her hips up and down. Her second orgasm rolled through her body like ripples on a still pond - on and on and on.

As she was calming down Jack came around to the passenger side and got in. His pants were at his ankles in seconds and he waved his cock back and forth in front of Alicia's mouth. She was in no mood to be teased. She grabbed the shaft and swallowed Jack's cock all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh shit. You are such a cock sucker. You love cock don't you?" A muffled uh-huh was heard. "You need a big cock in your mouth don't you?" uh-huh "Yes. That's it work your mouth all the way to the bone." uh-huh "Bet I know what you need right now?" hmmmm "Oh yes, I know - you want a cock in that empty cunt of yours, don't you?" uh-huh. Alicia smiled to herself as Jack talked nasty. He was certainly getting revved up; Alicia figured she was in for a long night of fucking - correction; long weekend of fucking. Jack came with a grunt and Alicia hungrily swallowed it all.

Claire had been on moments away from her own orgasm when she'd heard her parent's voices. "Damn it George stop fucking me for a second. Listen! " she hissed.

George reluctantly stopped as he also heard Claire's parents. Oh fuck, they saw us get into the mini van and now we're gonna get busted. When George and Claire had first entered the van they had quickly stripped and George had gone down on Claire to get her wet and ready as he tongued to her first orgasm. He had then climbed between her legs and pushed into her.

Unfortunately the seat was a little uncomfortable for proper thrusting techniques so they had changed positions. George had sat in the corner of the back seat and Claire had eased herself onto him.

At the sound of the door opening Claire and George slid down as far as they could trying to hide behind the middle seat. Claire was able to grab a blanket and pull it over them as the driver side door was opened. George was starting to soften when he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex. George listened intently as Mrs. Hamilton was licked toward orgasm. His cock hardened inside of Claire and he tried to initiate some kind of movement. Claire would have none of it and pinched him.

Claire groaned silently to herself, it wasn't easy knowing your parents had a very active sexlife and hardly made any effort to hide it. She's heard her parents having sex more times then she cared to remember. But to have them doing it a couple of feet away was too much. And to have your boyfriend get off listening to your parents fuck was impossible. First mom comes like a banshee then dad is talking all foul mouth while mom blows him. And to top it all off, he comes in her mouth and she swallows it. Claire was just getting comfortable giving blow jobs to George, now he would insist on her swallowing every time. Thanks Mom!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.