Daddy Issues - Cover

Daddy Issues

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2024 by SuburbanStories

Erotica Sex Story: The one daughter who lives with her daddy in the trailer park also has daddy issues. Her daddy, the cop, tries to keep his daughter from getting into trouble with boys by not letting her dress in sexy clothes, but he trusts the wrong guy to help him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

In some way or another, every girl at the Burning Bush Mobile Home Park had “daddy issues” of some kind. Most of them lived with their mommas, and didn’t have a daddy in the picture at home, so they craved male attention and sometimes competed for the attention of the men who their momma’s brought home. And many of these men were just like their “real” dads, men who fucked around, and then left when there was any responsibility to be taken on. Of course, those were the same kind of bad boys that had gotten their mommas pregnant in the first place, so it should not have surprised anyone that those were the kind of men they brought home to fuck, and inadvertently serve as “daddy figures” for their impressionable teen daughters.

Girls like Ember and Krissy and several other of the sluttier girls in the trailer park fell into this category. Ray had fucked most of them, mainly because these horny teenagers were anxious to fuck at the drop of hat and seemed to have insatiable sexual appetites. And they loved showing off their sexy young bodies, and teasing Ray and the other men around the park, until the men just took them and gave them what they were asking for- a nice hard, pussy stretching fuck.

Then there was Caitlin, a rather plain looking tall, brown-haired girl, who lived with her father, a middle-aged cop, who felt he was duty-bound to keep his daughter on the straight and narrow, keeping her from showing off her nubile body, and maintaining strict discipline so that she didn’t end up like her mother, pregnant at eighteen, and dependent on a man for support. Her father, Kyle, thought he was being a good dad, but his strict attitude, that included denying his daughter the freedom to wear sexy clothes, and treating her like a child when she was clearly a developing, hormone-filled teen. But that was how he was, and he tried to avoid looking at his daughter when she pranced around their tiny trailer in her training bra that he insisted she wear, and the tween-style white cotton panties he insisted on, that were now stretching rather lewdly around her little bubble-butt, and exposing the tight contours of her firm ass in ways that would make a dead man hard.

His deliberate ignoring of her feminine beauty just frustrated Caitlin, and also annoyed some of his on-again off-again girlfriends, who tended to have bigger tits, and wider asses than the hot little teenager. They routinely made fun of Caitlin, even though her body was smoking hot, and most men would have fucked her at the drop of a hat. Caitlin was frustrated and confused and assumed that she was not attractive because her daddy wouldn’t look at her, and his girl pals made fun of her little titties.

And so it was, that one hot August day, Caitlin came into the local thrift store with her daddy, and after Kylle greeted all the store staff, including dirty old ex-Marine Ray, he told Ray that he wanted Caitlin to find some clothes that were appropriate for a young lady, not the slutty outfit he had caught her in that morning, trying to wear to school. He told Ray that she had put on a pair of short-shorts, “that exposed half her ass” as he put it, and a crop-top, that let people see the dark nipples on her still a-cup tits, even with the training bra in place.

Ray furrowed his brow and agreed with Kyle that the clothes these teens wore was shameful, slutty, and wholly inappropriate for teenagers. “They are just out of control,” Ray agreed, as he thought to himself about all the young stuff he had fucked, enjoying the tight pussies and firm titties that the girls routinely let him fondle and fuck.

Kyle asked Ray to help Caitlin pick some more appropriate clothes, while he wandered to the men’s section to find some work pants, and heavy boots for work.

“You know where things are, and you know what’s appropriate, brother,” Kyle said to Ray, “and I trust you’ll find some things that won’t make my daughter look like a whore.”

“You got it, Kyle,” Ray, looking at his rather shy daughter Caitlin, as she looked at the floor, and avoided looking at Ray. She was dressed in a pair of loose white jogging pants, and an oversized sweatshirt, that completely hid her shape. She smiled shyly at Ray, and pushed a big lock of her dark brown hair from in front of her eyes. She licked her lips, and gave Ray a smoldering, sexy look that Ray found made his cock jump, even when her body was completely obscured. Even with her braces, that ordinarily giv a gril a young and innocent look, Caitlin was smoldering with sexual energy.

“Come with me, Miss Caitlin, and let’s get you fixed up with some nice school clothes, OK?” said Ray, taking the girl by her hand.

“OK, Mr. Ray,” said Caitlin, eagerly taking Ray’s hand and giving it a little squeeze. In spite of her strict father, Caitlin had heard stories from the other teens in the park about Ray, the dirty old ex-Marine, who was said to have a big cock, and the ability to use it to give pleasure to girls young and old around the park. Caitlin thought if she could show off to Mr. Ray, maybe she could figure out how to impress her own daddy.

Ray took the teenager over to the bank of dressing rooms, and told her to go inside and strip to her underwear, so he could see what sort of clothes would work for her. She quickly stepped in, slid out of the baggy pants and sweatshirt, and came out wearing just her white cotton panties, and the training bra, that pressed her budding tits nearly flat against her chest. Only the half round swells, and the bump in the center, gave away that there were actual breasts under the soft cotton of the training bra fabric.

In the semi-private area just outside the dressing room door, Ray bent down to look over Caitlin’s budding teen body. Her long legs with the muscular thighs of a runner stopped at a lovely crease where her tight bubble butt jutted out and stretched the thin cotton of her panties. Ray took his time gently feeling her thighs, up and down her smooth sexy legs, and gently kneading her ass cheeks, telling the girl that he needed to see where her muscles were, in order to properly choose clothes that would fit. Caitlin giggled and covered her mouth as if embarrassed but was not so secretly enjoying every touch of the old man’s rough hands, feeling his desire that she had never felt from her daddy.

“My daddy tells me I’m just a little girl, and that I should not be showing off my legs and butt, and my little tiny tits, Mr. Ray,” Caitlin whispered as she shivered a bit at the old man’s dirty touching.

Smiling, Ray looked up at the girl, as he continued fondling her sexy legs and ass, even as he gently and almost casually brushed his big hands over her pudendum, that pressed out the thin cotton panties over what appeared to be a lightly furred pussy slit beneath. His mouth touched her ass, in light kisses, and she felt his hot breath as he leaned in to sniff her pussy, that she could feel getting wet with her excitement. He hadn’t yet examined her tits, but he was already rock-hard with lust and anticipation.

“Well, Caitlin,” Ray said, fondling her and smelling her growing excitement as he sniffed the white panties as he watched them become a bit transparent as her moisture seeped from her young cunt, “while you are a young girl, you have a very sexy little body, that maybe your daddy doesn’t want to see, because he wants you to stay his little baby girl.”

“Peel up that training bra, so Ray can see how your little titties are growing, and what kind of tops I should find for you,” Ray ordered.

“They’re just little things, and I don’t think they are very sexy, “Caitlin said, as she peeled the fabric of the training bra upward, and let it rest on the firm mounds of her a-sup tits. The firm swells jutted like firm half oranges from her chest, and were topped with little brown nipples, that seemed to beg to be sucked.

Ray reached up and took each of the firm swells in one of his big hands and massaged each one somewhat roughly, letting each nipple be squeezed between his middle and forefinger, and poke through.

“Your little titties are just perfect, Caitlin,” Ray said, as he massaged them, eliciting a low moan from the girl, “and I’m going to follow-up with you, and show you just how much I appreciate your beauty.”

“MMmmm, sighed Caitlin, “that would be great, but my daddy is very strict, ya know.”

“Yes, I know, “said Ray, “That’s why we will get you some non-sexy school clothes to make your daddy happy, but I will bring over some sexy clothes tonight, when your dad is working the night shift.”

“Ooooh, that sounds like fun,” said Caitlin, her eyes lighting up at the thought of the dirty old man who was making her wet with his touches coming over to her house at night, and making her fantasies come true.

“So just let me handle the clothes you get today, and I’ll see you tonight with something entirely different,” Ray said with a dirty chuckle.

He found her a white blouse, a navy v-neck sweater, and a dark plaid skirt that covered her thighs and stopped just short of her knees. Dressed in this outfit, she looked like a proper Catholic school-girl, and only her tousled brown hair, and the way it hung down across one brown eye gave a hint of the sexy girl beneath the formless outfit.

Meanwhile, Ray put aside a super short little black dress, and a sheer pale blue baby doll nightgown top, that came with a pair of frilly nearly see-through panties, for his visit later that night to Kyle and Caitlin’s trailer.

When Caitlin’s dad met Ray and Caitlin at the check-out counter, and bought his pants and boots, he smiled at Caitlin, dressed by Ray as a little Catholic schoolgirl.

“That’s my little girl,” smiled Kyle, as he brushed her hair back, and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. “That’s the way a young girl should dress, not like some of your little friends, who look like young hookers.”

“Oh, daddy,” Caitlin sighed, looking over at Ray with a subtle smile. “I bet you like looking at my friends in their sexy outfits.”

“Thanks, Ray,” said Kyle as he escorted Caitlin out, and put a Hand on her shoulder.

“It was my pleasure,” said Ray honestly, “see you again soon.”

And he winked as Caitlin looked back at him and winked back.

Later that night, after 8:00, when Ray knew Kyle would be working, he walked the several trailers down to Kyle’s trailer, and knocked gently, to be let in by Caitlin.

“Did you bring my sexy clothes?” she asked without even greeting him.

Ray handed her the brown shopping bag he had held behind his back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.