Santa's Little Helper - Cover

Santa's Little Helper

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2002 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: Jack was cold and miserable. Out of the dark a voice brought him to the best night of his life. Christmas isn't a bad time anymore.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   .

"Merrily Christmas!"

Jack hunkered down deeper into his coat he was cold and miserable. Christmas sucks, he thought.

"Hey man, Merry fuckin' Christmas."

Jack paused and turned toward the slurred voice. About 30 feet away a girl was leaning out of a 2nd floor dorm window. She was looking directly at him. Jack replied unenthusiastically, "Merry Christmas."

"What?"

"Have a Merry Christmas." Jack call out.

She leaned further out the window "Are you talking to me?" and began to laugh drunkenly.

Jack glared and shouted, "I said HAVE A FUCKING MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS FUCKING, ALRIGHT?"

The girl looked at Jack pulled up her sweater and shook her substantial breasts. Dropping her sweater she yelled, "Well if you want to get a merry fucking this fucking Christmas. It's 211 and we're real horny." She pulled back from the window and closed it.

Jack was stunned. He was still stunned as he stood in front of room 211. He knocked once and the door opened immediately. A hand reached out and he was pulled into the room. There were two girls, one standing the other sitting in a chair. The girl standing had been the one leaning out the window, Jack noticed that she was short, slightly overweight, and had long kinky brown hair. The other girl seemed rather tall and on the thin side, a mass of black hair framed her face. Two clear brown eyes looked curiously at him.

Window girl spoke first. "Works every time. Show 'em some skin. Let 'em know you wanna fuck. They come a-running." The girl in the chair just smiled. Window girl turned back to Jack and asked, "So who are you fucking merry fucking Christmas boy?"

Jack's mind was churning in confusion. Did these girls really want to have sex with him? That thought alone was enough to cause his cock to twitch and start to grow. SHIT. Within a few brief seconds Jack's years of sexual frustration and teenaged fantasies played across his mind. SHIT. I'm a virgin and two girls want to fuck me. SHIT. Jack looked from Window girl to the girl in the chair and back to Window girl. "Ja - Jack."

Window girl cackled hysterically, "Well, Ja - Jack. You got what it ta-takes to satisfy ta -two horny women. Th-think you can handle that Ja - Jack!" She pulled her sweater up over her head and stood unsteadily in her jeans. Her large breasts bounced and jiggled with the slightest motion. She bent over to untie her shoes and stumbled. She stood exhaling heavily, her eyes unfocused. She smiled weakly and bent forward again. Window girl staggered side to side, rose up and fell backward onto a bed - passed out drunk.

Jack looked at the passed out Window girl. SHIT. Jack reached out and gently shook Window girl's knee - no response. SHIT. His cock had reached full erection and pushed painfully against his trousers. The deep breathing, hell she was already snoring, coming from the bed was unlikely to change anytime soon. Man, I was so close! SHIT. Jack stepped back and turned toward the girl in the chair

She smiled at Jack and slowly shook her head side-to-side. "Sorry. Looks like she drank a bit too much. She'll be out for a while. Certainly isn't the first time." Her eyes swept up and down Jack's body, pausing at his groin.

Normally, Jack would have been deeply embarrassed and looking for a quick exit, but a flood of desire caused him to stand his ground. He looked intensely at the girl. As a smile spread slowly across his face he took a step toward her.

The girl shook her head, "Sorry Ja-Jack, fucking you was her idea, not mine." Her eyes met his.

Jack sighed. He picked up his jacket and started for the door.

"Settle for a blowjob?"

Jack spun around. "A what?"

The girl was grinning at him. "Do - you - want - a - blow - job? I mean - it certainly looks crowded in your pants." She lifted her hand and beckoned him closer. "I'll get you off - but I'm not going to fuck you, understand?"

The jacket fell back to the floor and Jack was soon standing at the girl's knees.

"Drop your pants but don't take them off, leave them around your ankles. Keep your hands to yourself, if you try to face fuck me I might choke and accidentally bite down - hard." Jack complied quickly. She giggled at the sight of his bulging briefs. "Ah, I think these need to go too." Jack didn't hesitate as his briefs were pushed down freeing his blood-engorged cock. Jack was visibly shaking, his breath coming in short gasps.

The girl laughed softly as she stroked her fingertips along the outside of his thighs. Her touch flowed smoothly across his hips and over his stomach. Her fingers touched together briefly above his navel then separated and circled back toward his cock. Jack began to hyperventilate as she neared his twitching cock. Pre-cum oozed steadily, dripping slowly down his shaft.

The girl looked up from his cock and caught his gaze. "Steady there big boy don't pop too soon. I want to enjoy this too. Jeez you're acting like this is your first blowjob."

The expression on Jack's face was easy to read.

"You've got to be kidding. You've never had a blowjob?"

Jack shook his head.

"C'mon. You've got a tool like this and you've never had a blowjob?"

Jack shook his head negatively.

"Ah, I've never - er... No, I haven't had a blowjob. I've never really been with any girls. I was home schooled. I've never done much of anything. Sorry."

The girl smiled broadly. "Don't be sorry. But be ready. I'm gonna blow your little 'home schooled' world away Ja-Jack."

Her hands spread flat around his cock but didn't touch it. She leaned her head closer to his cock, pursed her lips and blew softly on the purplish plum sized head. Jack shivered at the increased stimulation. She moved her head round and round blowing steadily, yet softly. She pulled back and looked up at Jack again. He smiled at her.

"Well, did you like that? You won't get a better blowjob than that." A cavalcade of confused and frustrated expressions played across Jacks face. They drew a hearty laugh from the girl. As Jack opened his mouth to speak, she opened hers wide and pushed forward until the head of his cock hit the back of her mouth. Her two hands grip the shaft. Jack cried out loudly and his body spasmed. She clamped her mouth tightly on his cock and slowly drew her head back. As her lips slid over the ridge of his cock-head she twisted her hands in opposite directions. Her lips slipped easily over his hot skin to meet at his pee-hole. Her tongue poked out and swirled round the tip. The girl alternated licking and kissing the entire head of Jack's cock. She fought the impulse to laugh as Jack moaned continually.

"Oh God... Ohhh... Ahhh... Ohh... God... Ohh." And on and on and on.

The girl pushed his cock up and concentrated her divine ministrations on the soft underside where the shaft and head met. She flicked her tongue mercilessly across that tender strip of skin. Pre-cum flowed copiously across her lips and hands. She moved her hands higher, separating them, her left stroking his shaft and her right roughly sweeping around the head. The change in stimulation brought forth louder cries from Jack.

"Steady there Jack, don't lose it yet." The girl continued to manipulate Jack's cock with her hands as her mouth moved nearer to his tender, sensitive yet to be touched balls. With her mouth partly closed she sucked forcefully and drew Jack's left testicle into her mouth. As Jack twitched and shook she quickly sucked in the right one. And then she started to hum. Jack screamed loudly as the nerve stimulation in his groin went from pleasantly ecstatic to excruciatingly intense. It was too much, too intense, but he couldn't move he was caught, her grip too tight. And then he felt it. Deep within his groin a pinpoint of pressure began to grow. The pressure spread to his balls causing them to tighten.

The girl sensed the change and released them from her mouth. She continued to manually stimulate Jack. She felt his shaft swell even larger. Her hands moved faster and faster. She shifted her right hand under the head and rubbed her thumb along the tender underside. Jacks whole body was twitching and shaking.

Jack felt the inevitability of his orgasm sweep through him. He looked down at the girl. Her face was red with effort. Their eyes met. He came.

A tremendous spasm ripped through his entire body snapping him like a whip. His cock swelled to its maximum as a heavy load of cum hurtled up his shaft. A thick white rope shot out, followed by a second, then a third. Smaller pulses continued as Jacks orgasm subsided.

Jack's breathing began to quiet. His body spasms faded. A deep satisfying calm began to fill him. He looked at the girl. Her hands were slowly milking his cock. One of his spurts had splattered across her cheek and hair. Her hand was covered in dripping cum. Her eyes were half closed and glazed over. She leaned back in the chair.

"Wow. Wow. That was unbelievable."

"Merry Christmas Jack."

"Wow."

She gazed at his semi-erect cock. "Do you believe in the Golden Rule?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.