That's a Switch! - Cover

That's a Switch!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Taking steps with stepchildren!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   .

When David met Holly, he knew his life was about to change. No longer would he be the grieving widower with a young son to bring up.

Holly wasn't as keen on David, at first; but perhaps because she was a single mother with a young daughter, having avoided a marriage that she felt would be torture, a lifetime of payment for ten minutes of sexual frolic, she came around and agreed to be David's second wife.

That they both had agendas for their childen's sake might suitably excuse the premature way in which they married, but once the honeymoon was over, they both discovered little things that put such a damper on their intimacy that they became a marriage of convenience.

[What ever happened to "For Better or For Worse?"]

Holly's previous lover enjoyed her long fingernails. David didn't.

David had two hammer toes and didn't file down his toenails enough for Holly.

Holly preferred soft instrumentals to David's desire for loud rock & roll.

Then there was softball & golf versus chinese auctions and flea markets, etc.

So what did they have in common?

Sex! Unadulterated, sloppy wet long drawn out sessions that left them so satisfied, they forgot all their other problems!

At first, there was no problem with the youngsters: Denny, then ten years old, and April, almost twelve, had their own rooms and were generally out like logs by the time David and Holly fused their bodies, rutting only after bringing each other to multiple oral spendings.

If it was a Friday night, David would be out the door playing softball or golf, next morning and if Denny didn't want to be dragged to auctions or fleas, he had to get up early and run with his father.

The kids quickly caught on about the rut their parents were getting into, and it might have had a psychological impact which triggered their first discovery of each other.

Time passed.

Now thirteen and entering puberty, April was given her facts by Holly, who made sure to emphasize that April not let herself become pregnant before she knew she was ready.

One Saturday morning, David ran out to a softball tourney with his buddies. His son was too sick to get out of bed and Holly was on the committee that was running the afternoon chinese auction!

Pissed that David dumped his son on her, Holly nevertheless ordered April to stay home and tend to Denny, if need be.

She drove off leaving the two kids home by themselves.

Thirteen isn't too bad an age to leave a daughter home as long as she didn't have a party planned!

Almost from the moment Holly was out of the house, Denny made a remarkable recovery!

April wasn't all that upset since now she didn't need to wait hand and foot on him.

She had a house key. They had bikes, so they found themselves biking through parklands that let them breathe fresh air.

With Denny leading the way, there was the inevitable male ego trip where they came across a log and Denny jumped it, crashing the rear wheel hard but making it safely over.

Not fair to April who didn't have enough visual warning, she hesitated and down she went, scraping her knee open!

Only her knee was injured, so it was mostly pain and a scrape and nothing more, but she let Denny act out his guilt as he lifted her gingerly onto her bike.

Fighting tears, April told Denny she couldn't pedal, so he walked the bikes home about a half mile while she just sat there on the seat.

When they got home, the throbbing from the infection caused April to cry fully, in real pain.

Denny knew about cleaning the wound, but April feared more pain and fought him!

Finally, Denny showed some 'tough love' and whacked his step sister on the behind, hard!

As she recoiled in shock, Denny applied soap and water to her knee.

Armed with pain on two fronts, April started crying again until both pains subsided quite quickly.

Denny had done an excellent job cleaning April's knee and the pain of her butt had morphed into a pleasant warmth by now.

April reminded Denny that now they would need a cover story, but Denny was ready.

He told her, "Just admit you hopped on your bike to go get me some lozenges and you got cut off right in front of the house, falling down and causing this."

"Why right in front of the house?" April asked him.

"Because we don't have the cough drops, sis!" That was the first time Denny had ever called April 'sis'.

They put on the TV, prepared cold cuts for lunch, and settled down, April sitting on the sofa and Denny on the floor with each of her knees dangling over his shoulders.

They often sat this way. It had always been innocent before now, but for some reason, this time, April began feeling funny between her legs, as if a tickle was developing.

They were watching animal planet or some such wildlife show when the announcer explained why this tiger was licking her wound: The saliva cleaned away the bacteria!

Denny suddenly spun onto his knees and began licking April's wounded knee!

It stung a little bit, but April's mind was confronting a new sense. She was getting wet in her panties!

Whether young pheromones are mystically intoxicating or not, Denny paused his ministrations and just kept resting on April's thigh while she cradled his head there!

But denny knew a few facts too and quite innocently asked her, "Sis, are you getting your first period?"

Impressed, April asked him, "What do YOU know about such things?"

Actually concerned that he was imparting knowledge to April for the first time, with wide open eyes he told her, "It means you are able to have children, as soon as you are made a woman!"

"I am a woman!" April tried correcting her step brother.

"No, you are a girl until you lose your cherry." He recorrected her.

That, April knew about, and avoiding an unwanted pregnancy had been imprinted upon her already. She said, "Mom told me never to have babies until I'm ready."

Still innocently remaining clinical, Denny told her, "I didn't mean to make you think that I WANTED to take your cherry. Besides, I don't have sperms yet!"

With all this talk, Denny somehow got an erection, so he scrambled up and ran to the bathroom to pee.

Armed with the revelation that she was safe from pregnancy, and with her own desires and curiosity egging her on, April ran after Denny and told him, "You don't have to be embarrassed. I wont tell if..."

She couldn't exactly figure out what to say after 'if', and it suggested to her step brother that she was ready for a new exploration, better than the bike trek.

Denny emerged from the bathroom naked, as if to prove he wasn't embarrassed and April backed into her room, staring at Denny's young thin stiff five inches of boy meat.

When she tripped and fell back onto her bed, Denny invited her to 'show', just like HE did, so she shucked her shorts and panties, allowing her step brother to remove them down off her feet while she released her pert little B cups from their sports bra.

In just a moment, April sucked in her breath in surprise as Denny crawled upon her bed and reached his middle finger toward her new center of being.

With smoky eyes caused by Denny's probe, April allowed his finger to enter her.

Since April had had so much athletic activity a well as her biking exploits, her hymenal membrane was long gone, saving her the extra pain of her first entry. Denny accidentally found her 'G' spot and hooked at it while she convulsed.

But his finger was dry and she told him to stop for a minute.

Looking at his penis, April asked, "What is that clear stuff?"

He proudly told her, "It's precum, male lubricant so it slides in easy."

Nodding to her virgin orifice, April told her step brother, "You may try it."

Needing no further prodding, Denny lined himself up and rubbed it all around the sensitive areas of his step sister's vulva until it found her opening.

April closed her eyes in pleasure as her step brother's penis snaked inside her, about three inches, finding the little remains of her maidenhead.

She winced and Denny pulled back quickly so as not to hurt her.

After two or three forays and retreats, Denny's hips took over his mind. On the fourth entry inside his step sister, he jammed instinctively and tore through the tattered remains of April's hymen.

April cried out in pain, but this time Denny froze instead of retreating. The overwhelming feelings just couldn't be denied, so in a few more moments, Denny plunged on again and again, this time hurting April less and less until they found themselves fucking full stroke for the first time in their lives!

No longer virgins and loving it, the two kids rutted for as long as they could, April getting several spasms of new pleasure until Denny felt something.

He told her, "Sis! Something's coming out if me. Oh! Oh!"

But he continued to pump her vagina until he had nothing left to ejaculate!

In the throes of her sexual orgasms, April didn't immediately grasp what her step brother was saying until it was way too late.

"You shot off inside me?" She asked nervously.

As he withdrew, Denny admitted it, but on his penis was only clear coatings.

April didn't want this to end so she rationalized, "It was only your thing releasing the rest of its lubrication."

Whether or not that was true and because April loved her new feelings, she coaxed her step brother into secretly fucking for the next few years.

They managed to avoid pregnancy, whether by the minimal steps they took or sheer dumb luck, but what they didn't avoid was prying eyes!

David had tumbled to the kids sexual experimentation, in part because his son no longer made any of his road trips, but his own curiosity and psycho sexual make-up prevented him from exposing them. He was a willing voyeur!

But just like marijuana is a gateway drug for many because they long for something MORE, so it was with David.

The opportunity arrived when the golf course was closed for being unplayable, due to the previous day's torrential rainfall.

Arriving home, David silently entered the house and heard the kids taking a shower together. Holly was already out.

He listened as they coughed and choked, trying to 'do' things under the water stream. When they agreed to finish their lovemaking session in Denny's room, they were met there by David, who slammed the door shut!

The two kids froze in fear, shocked at their exposure, and shaking visibly as David reached for his belt!

Their apprehension changed gears when they realized David was removing his pants, not the belt!

He told them, "If you really want to be grownups, I'll have to teach you a few things."

He ordered his son, "Stand here and watch closely!"

April was mesmerized by David's penis. She was ready for MORE, but David dove between her parted thighs and showed her something that Denny had not yet done. He licked her into a frenzy!

April was beside herself, squirming to get more tongue inside her and she suddenly saw David as the refined lover that denny WASN'T, never mind that she hadn't given head, either!

After several spasms of pleasure, David crawled up the bed to offer his rampant penis to April's tentative lips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.