Fucking the Family Dog - Cover

Fucking the Family Dog

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY MICHAEL: A 15-year-old boy decides to lose his virginity to the family pet. He'd rather have a girl but he's too shy to make a move. But he isn't so shy around his 6-month-old female Doberman, when the folks are away for the entire day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Zoophilia   First   .

This story is copyrighted (c) 2002. All rights reserved. It may be posted to free sites as long as no changes have been made to the story, and the author(s) name(s) remain attached.


I've always been rather fastidious about cleanliness; I guess that's why I washed the bitch's cunt opening. I mean fucking a female Doberman was one thing, but fucking her all dirty and grungy was quite another.

I poured warm soapy water over my young bitch's body and scrubbed her fine chocolate colored fur, making sure to massage the soapy water into her sexual areas. She seemed to like it when I rubbed the soapy cloth across her bitch-hole; she'd shiver and whined for me each time I made contact.

We were both naked and wet as I began to dry her. My stiff teenage dick was rubbing against her damp fur and I was getting so aroused that there was no way I was going to back out of it now.

The thought of screwing my Doberman bitch came to me when I read some of those porno stories at asstr.org. They were about woman screwing their dogs. All kinds of situations were described, and I soon realized that those types of stories made me so horny that I'd blow my wad before finishing even a short story.

My folks had bought this Dobby about six months ago and she was a sweet pup. Clean athletic lines and bright intelligent eyes. And when she went into heat last week and I watched the neighbor's dog fuck her in our back yard, well... the thought blazed through my mind like a falling star, 'Why couldn't I use her to get myself off.'

I'll admit that I'm no stud-muffin. At 15 I was still skinny as a rail and had that computer-geek whitefish complexion that you get from sitting in front of your computer all day playing video games and working on programs.

Needless to say I was still a virgin. But I wanted to lay a girl in the worst way. It was just that I was too shy to put myself in a position to get one to do anything with me.

I dreamt about fucking girls all the time, just about any girl I met, or saw, I'd fantasize about. Even my buddies mothers and older AND younger sisters weren't exempt. It didn't really matter if they were attractive or not, all I wanted was to sink my dick into a hot wet cunt and bang away until I came.

That's why I was in my back yard on my hands and knees, naked and washing the family pup. My folks were gone for the entire day visiting old college friends who lived up the peninsula in San Francisco and I had the place to myself.

I intended to lose my virginity to our female Doberman that very afternoon. And as I rubbed vigorously, drying her fur I began to finger her with my free hand. When my finger first touched her slit she jumped in surprise and growled at me.

But soon she settled down and let me stick my finger into her to the first knuckle. Then in an effort to see what she could accommodate I pushed another finger in and began fucking her with two fingers. She felt so slick and warm inside, I could just imagine how it would feel to sink my dick into her.

Hell, I'd been imagining that feeling for years, and it was time to do it. I was going to fuck our female Doberman -- it was now or never.

She stood in the afternoon sun smelling of shampoo, and I could feel the light breeze as if it were a caress against my fevered dick. It ruffled through my pubic hair as I climbed over the bitches back and positioned myself at her slick opening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.