Do You Remember When? - Cover

Do You Remember When?

by Big-R

Copyright© 2002 by Big-R

Fiction Story: She finds out where he is working and reminds him of their high school days.

Tags: Fiction  

Glenn Parker was assigned to a booth inside the Super Center, he was selling cell phones. It was a part of his training with the phone company. Glen was near finishing college, he had signed a contract with the phone company and was assured of a super job upon graduating. He had worked for the company a quarter then gone to school for two quarters since graduating from high school.

Glen was wearing a suit and tie, he was naturally handsome and had the ability to fuck up nearly any woman's mind. He was between steady squeezes and was beginning to need to get laid.

Glenn was not busy and was located right past the carts inside. The Greeter pulled a cart out and offered it to a tall slender blond with a small boy on her hip. Glenn was struck by her beauty, she was wearing real short cut-offs and a skimpy cotton top. When she bent over to place the child in the cart Glenn could see every bit of both large beautiful tits down the front of that top. When she straightened up Glenn thought she had the most beautiful legs he had ever seen, her face was breathtaking and had a bright smile on it. Glenn decided he had to meet this vision and find out her name. He was prepared to step out of his booth and speak to her.

The blond beauty pushed her cart directly toward Glenn and spoke first. She said "I bet you don't know me now do you Glenn?"

Glen shook his head for no and started to say something. The woman said "I have changed a lot in six years and I am not surprised you do not recognize me."

For the next four or five minutes she talked, Glenn could only listen.

She said " I am Cathy Dalton, the terribly skinny blond with those awful braces on my teeth and a flat chest and no fanny at all. Do you remember when we were in high school that I had such a crush on you I could not even speak to you but I followed you around like your shadow? Glenn you, I and Allan Foster were the egg heads of the school, Allan and I were considered nerds but you played football and was a hero. After graduation Allan enlisted in the Marines and he had three months to wait before reporting for basic at Camp Lejune. He asked me for my first date, I was his first date. At first we were awkward with each other, I knew I was not pretty and Allan was tall and skinny and ugly like me. After several dates we became comfortable with each other, we held hands and learned to kiss. Two weeks before Allan was to leave he asked me to marry him. I told him I would and we had a simple ceremony at the court house. Allan left for the Marines and I returned to my lonely life living at home with my mother. I had a job with good pay but I did not like the people I was working with, I was the butt of all of their jokes and I was treated as if I was a freak. When Allan finished Basic, and was stationed at Quantico, he applied for housing on the base. He was issued a nice one bedroom furnished apartment and I joined him there. I got a job at the base PX as a bookkeeper and computer operator, I was made Assistant Manager in three months. We had decided not to have children yet so I was taking the pill, my breasts began growing and in three months they were nearly as large as they are now. I was eating as if I was starving all the time and my body filled out, my fanny grew and my skinny legs became muscular. Allan had changed as I did, he had developed into a well muscled body and put on weight. We were running every morning and became a handsome looking couple."

Cathy explained that Allan had received rapid promotion and was made a master sergeant in one year. She said Allan was assigned duty in Bosnia and was gone for six months. When he returned as a Warrant Officer he thought he was to be assigned a permanent post at Quantico. Cathy said they had decided to start a family. While she was in her eighth month Allan had been called to duty in Afghanistan, the fighting was nearly over when Allan was killed in a cave by a booby trap. She had her son before Allan was killed and a month after she had graduated from college. She said she had returned home with Allan's body and after the funeral had rented an apartment here in town. Cathy said she had a service widow's pension and money was assured for her son's college education. Cathy said she had a good job with a future and she was set but that she was lonely.

Cathy scribbled her name, address and phone number on a scrap of paper and was about to push her cart away. As she was leaving she said "Say goodbye to the nice man Glenn."

The boy said "Bye bye" and waved.

Cathy said "That's right I named him after you Glenn."

Glenn had not said a word throughout her talk but as she walked away he resolved to see her soon and find out if she still had a crush on him.

He called her that night. Three months later they were married.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.