Merry XXXmas! - Cover

Merry XXXmas!

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2001 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: What happens to identical twins who become polar opposites.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

From the moment we were born, my sister and I, despite being identical twins, were total opposites for the most part.

My 'older' sister, as I often retreat to calling her during arguments, came out head first, while I came out 'breech'.

Doctors attributed my breech birth to complications from the twinning; my sister later claimed it was because we were 69ing at the time labor began!

She's a pip. I'll give her that.

Our childhood was a demonstration of the opposite of most twin behavior.

We had a total disdain for dressing alike, and our mother sensibly didn't try to force the issue.

Sherry, my older sister, preferred the gay biker look, bleaching her already blond crew cut hair totally white, while I was your typical ponytail girl.

She wore leather and jeans while I liked skirts and twills.

By the time we got to high school, she had already lost her cherry and her grades were horrendous, but passing.

I was the prodigy, some say as my way of gaining attention because Sherry was certainly getting attention in her own way.

Ofcourse, one subject in which Sherry had it all over me was sex, so when I thought I was ready to give it up to my boyfriend on prom night, it was my own sister who I sought for guidance.

She told me, "Yeah, it will hurt that first time so make sure he's good and hung so you don't have to go through it the second time."

When my eyes bulged from her comment, she laughed and said, "Oh. I forgot. You probably go out with some kiddie dick who will shoot off in five seconds. You better make sure to blow him, first. That way, he'll have the staying power needed to do the deed properly for you."

I regret not trusting mom and getting a second opinion from her, but that's part of life. Some decisions you just have to live with.

So here I was on prom night, acting my sexiest, offering this klutz a blowjob, and his eyes light up, like he just hit the lotto!

When I try to maneuvre us into the 69 position, he wants none of it, and already I'm starting to reget Sherry's advice, but I continue, thinking that my salvation is just around the corner.

Why is it, that dspite my obvious compliance, bordering on enthusiasm, the guy still has to grab the back of my head?

The answer, ofcourse, is that he thinks I will pull away when he cums, and in his selfish mind, it's not really a blow job unless I gag while he forces his penis into my throat hollow as he jets!

That's exactly what he did!

It got worse.

When I tried to stroke him back to erection for "the next step" as I put it, he complained that I was hurting him!

Hurting HIM!

The short of it (there is no long) is that he couldn't even get it back up!

And he didn't want to - he's done for the night!

But chivalry is not dead - no - he'll gladly finger me all I want until I get my nut!

Like I need HIM for that!

"Just take me home," I said, afraid to add an apropos expletive, like 'dipshit' or 'you selfish, ungrateful, impotent faggot'!

When I got home, tears just beginning to well up, mom & dad had that look of angst on their faces.

I guess they went through the parents' rite of passage, waiting for their daughter to come home without her maidenhead.

Dad was sure I had lost it, but not being told, he could absolve himself of any responsibility to act.

I confessed the whole affair to mom, who counciled me that in many ways, it would have been better to have a boy that would break through, cum quickly, and be done, leaving the cervix end not fully dilated and helping to avoid pregnancy, if only he would have done his duty orally, first!

After getting out of the shower and back to my room, Sherry was just getting home from her date, but not from the prom. They didn't need any pretenses!

She was chipper as ever when I told her my sad tale.

Her reaction: She laughed!

That right. She pissed me off so badly I finally leapt at her!

It didn't take her long to completely dominate me, pinning me on her bed while slapping the self pity from my face.

The towel I had wrapped around me came off in the first few seconds so that Sherry was astride my naked body and suddenly I felt...something!

Sherry sensed it, too, and continued her dominance.

She commented as she acted, "Is this what you wanted to happen?" and she lowered her mouth to a nipple.

It didn't exactly hurt. As a matter of fact, the other nipple got hard, too, even before Sherry's mouth found it!

When I cradled the back of her head, she knew she had me, and as she trailed her kisses lower, she murmered, "I'll be the boy tonight, Shirl."

When my sister reached my mons veneris, I was already wet with excitement and anticipation and I closed my eyes as I drank in the building emotions.

And then there was the umistakeable hot wetness of her tongue, parting my labial folds, daubing the searing tip against my clit, bringing me closer and closer to that magic I was hoping for.

And then my legs were in the air, my sister's mouth licking me feverishly, my own body convulsing in the first pure orgasm of my life, not self induced.

Then, Sherry was at my virgin orifice, first with one, then two fingers, prying me open until they found the offending blockage.

But her fingers weren't long enough to do me justice if taking my maidenhead was her objective!

Besides, I wasn't wet enough, yet.

Sheery ordered me to bite into her pillow and a million thoughts crossed my mind, all dismissed by the realization that I was gonna lose that cherry!

My view was blocked by the pillow, but I heard her open and close her night table draw. Seconds later, I felt K-Y being smeared in my orifice.

When Sherry repeated, "Bite down," I dutifully complied just before this huge log was rammed through my maidenhead!

I wailed into the pillow as Sherry forced this thing far beyond where any fingers could have gone.

When the initial agony subsided, Sherry told me it was time for the next step.

I peaked down and saw the 'other' end of this double headed dildo as my sister inserted it into her own love canal.

Then, she began to grind against me and we both started breathing heavily.

Several orgasms later, I heard Sherry moan out one of her own, and the plateau had been reached.

The grinding continued autonomically, but we were essentially through and my greatest sexual event turned out to be with my own sister!

When we parted, or rather disentangled, Sherry leaned forward and puncuated this episode with a soft kiss.

As she pulled away from my lips, she whispered, "You owe me one!"

For all her bogus advice, Sherry made losing my virginity something that I could fondly remember, instead of being reminded of it in nightmares! This would prove to be extremely significant, later in life.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.