Mmming - Cover

Mmming

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Mmming is a sexual sound with a strong textural component. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“Emily, Emily. Emmmm-a-Leee. Mmm, mmm, mmm-mmm.”

“Mm, Ashley, keep doing that.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t stop.”

“Mmm.”

“You know, Em, I saw you today.”

“Huh? What do you mean you saw me?”

“I saw you and Daniel.”

“But he’s not—oh. Mm, right there.”

“I know. Such a playful little clitty. Yeah, I saw you on the couch. You were on the couch. Daniel was standing at the end watching you.”

“I don’t see...”

“Shhh, I’m going to tell you. You were sitting there bare naked. You were mmming.”

“What’s mmming?”

“This. What I’m doing to you. You were mmming and so was Daniel. His big cock right there in his fist. Mmming and mmming. And then you...”

35557-m1.jpg

“Oh Gosh, Ash. Oh oh oh.”

“Yeah, good girl. Like that. More. Mmm.”

“Oh Ashley. That was so...”

“I know. But there’s more.”

“More?”

“Uh huh. More mmming. You and Daniel.”

“I don’t know if I can...”

“You can. So the three of us went for a walk. Just around the neighborhood and back where the path runs along the forest. And we came to that queer old sculpture thing, whatever it is, the one near that old fence. And I told you to mmm him. I’d stand guard. You were reluctant at first, but I said it would be really good. I said to take off your shirt so you wouldn’t get any splatter on it. Because his cock’s so big. And he cums so much. Mmm-hmm. So much, Em. So much cum. And you knelt down and unzipped him. And he was so big, almost too big to get in your mouth. But you did it. And you stroked him. And touched his balls the way he likes.

35557-m2.jpg

“And an old man with dog came by, and he stopped and watched while you sucked Daniel, and the old man’s cock grew fat and firm in his pants, until it pushed its way right through, the way Daniel’s cock pushes its way into your fuck hole, and surely the man would have gazed right there, but then I gave him a look, and he nodded sorrowfully and went on his way, his dog reluctantly following in his footsteps. But the dog turned back to give a last look, and his dick stretched out and jerked and jerked, dog cum shooting out, while at the same time Daniel was coming in your mouth. Mmm, so much cum. Soon your mouth was full of Daniel’s cum. And, yes, you’re going to come now. Yes, come, Sweetie. Come Emily. Mmm, yes. See, I told you you could. So good!”

35557-m3.jpg

“Oh Gosh, Ashley. Oh yeah, taste me. Oh. Mmm. Oh Ashley. Oh Gosh, oh Gosh, oh Gosh.”

“So good Emmy. I love your cum. I love you.”

“Um, what happened to the dog?”

“I don’t know, because we were kissing. Sharing all that cum. Mmm.”

35557-m4.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.