Of Frying Pans and Fires - Cover

Of Frying Pans and Fires

by Hecate

Copyright© 2001 by Hecate

Erotica Sex Story: Erika lusts after Amanda, but doesn't realize what Amanda is like. And what will Daniel think? Does he even know?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Blackmail   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Voyeurism   .

Erika had never met anyone like her before. The woman was a vision. Oh, Erika was married, but Erika's husband Daniel, a nice, though rather unimaginative man had resigned himself to knowing that Erika would have her little flings. As long as they weren't with men, he didn't mind much. She always came home to *him*.

Erika was consumed by lust. She had to meet her. She stared at the blonde bobbed hair, the fullness swelling the business suit, the hint of promise between the just-long-enough skirt, and felt herself become so wet.

Amanda, the woman she was lusting after hadn't really noticed her. She was too busy presenting a pitch for her company's software.

At the end of the presentation, the teams from the two companies went for a drink. Erika made a beeline for Amanda.

"Hi, I'm Erika. Very interesting proposition you have. I thought you presented that rather well, " she said, smiling.

Amanda blushed a little, and said, "Thank you. I worked really hard at that. I hope we've made a sale?"

"I have some say in the matter. You will if I have anything to do with it," purred Erika.

"Oh" said Amanda, "thank you again. This is actually the first presentation I've been in charge of. It would be wonderful if it works out well."

"I do have one or two questions, though. Perhaps you'd like to come to my office and we could sort them out?" queried Erika.

"That'd be good" Amanda acquiesced.

"Follow me then," said Erika.

Amanda followed her, bemused by how well it had gone. As she walked behind Erika her eyes strayed down Erika's body. She watched two round globes move up and down inside Erika's skirt, all the way to the office; mesmerised by the sheer sexiness of the image. By the time she got to the office she realised she had the hots for Erika. Amanda was a lesbian, but she'd never felt so attracted the first time she had seen a woman as she was to Erika... She had to be careful though; she didn't want to lose the sale. And she had noticed the ring on the woman's finger. But, she could also feel an itch between her legs and a warmth and burgeoning hardness in her nipples. She was almost panting by the time she got to the office door.

Erika turned round and invited her in. Amanda brushed past her feeling a little light-headed and swearing she could feel Erika's hand pass over her buttocks as she slid in the door.

"Have a seat," said Erika, pointing to a low leather sofa to one side of her desk. Amanda sat down. As soon as she did she sank back into the leather, and realised that her short skirt wasn't going to cover much. She pulled it down as much as she could, but she was hoping it was OK rather than believing it was.

Erika sat in her straight back chair behind her desk, and looked straight at Amanda, appraising her yet again. She thought she could see signs that Amanda was turned on too, though she was worried she was confusing lust with an excitement at getting a possible sale. Her eyes were drawn to the triangle where Amanda's skirt didn't quite cover her. The whole purpose of the low sofa Erika had purchased for her office. It wasn't just men that liked to view up women's skirts. She thought she could see a flash of white and felt herself dribbling into her panties.

They began talking, and the conversation quickly became one where coded and not so coded messages were flashing between them. Erika removed her jacket, exposing more of her breasts, though covered by a bra, through her sheer white blouse. Both women were becoming breathy. Amanda, for her part, felt she was soaked through between her legs. Any more of this and she'd have to leave, sale or no sale.

Then Erika rose, and went to the door. She half turned and looked at Amanda.

"I think we'd better lock this and draw the blinds, don't you?" she said throatily, barely able to get out a coherent sentence. Amanda just nodded frantically, unable to speak.

Erika locked the door, drew the blinds, and almost ran over to Amanda. She wasn't really worried about getting caught, it was now quite late, but it was an extra thrill, all the same.

Amanda stood up, a little unsteadily as Erika reached for her and planted her mouth straight on Amanda's, pushing her tongue inside. Amanda responded frantically, her hands going round Erika's body to grab that wonderful ass she'd followed all the way down the corridor. They kissed passionately, but only for a short time, before breaking off and starting to strip each other. Very quickly, they both had just their bra and panties on. Amanda's white panties were so soaked they were see-thorough, and she could see a wet patch on Erika's black one's too. She grabbed Erika and ragged her to the desk. She sat on the desk, and pushed Erika to her knees.

"You know what I want!" she said demandingly. Erika looked up at her and melted. She thought this woman could probably get her to do anything. She edged forward between Amanda's legs, and began kissing her thighs, working quickly to between her legs. First, sucking her panties where they were soaked through, Amanda's pink swollen lips showing through, then drawing the panties down and getting her tongue to work on the fleshy, wet lips and the hard nub of Amanda's clit. It seemed only seconds before Amanda came, more juice flooding down Erika's throat. Erika almost came there and then. She did when, Amanda rasped, "Continue, my slut, and make it good for me - and make yourself come too. Just don't stop what you're doing to me or I shall have to punish you!"

Just hearing the words made Erika come, she didn't need her fingers. She began licking again, this time using one hand to prise open Amanda's swollen lips, and flicking her tongue in and out of Amanda, whilst the little finger of her hand whispered softly across Amanda's clit. Obeying Amanda, she put her other hand in her panties and rubbed herself in a circular motion, then pulling tight on her panties, pulling them up and down her slit until she came again.

And so she continued until Amanda felt like a washed out rag, and told her to stop. They two women lat they for awhile, Amanda lying back on the desk, Erika between Amanda's thighs, her head resting on the wetness between Amanda's legs.

And that was how it began. Erika wouldn't have believed she could be so turned on and for Amanda it was a revelation. She'd never seen that domineering side of herself before, but it just seemed to fit the situation. And how she'd enjoyed it. Both women were now wedded together in a relationship neither wanted to break.

A little while afterwards, they began to see each other regularly, and both being intelligent, but also both being risk-takers, they devised a plan using the software that Amanda's company produced, and the financial connections of Erika's company to make themselves so money on the side. It was sort of a con. The two women didn't see it that way, just as relieving the obscenely rich of some of their spare cash. It had worked five times so far, and had proved undetectable.

The two women now both had fat bank accounts and started to treat themselves to a few luxuries. Oh, Daniel asked Erika about them, the new car, the restaurants she now seemed able to take them to, but she just said she was fading so well she kept getting raises, and he didn't look any further. A quiet soul, he just accepted she was telling him the truth.

Amanda and Erika were at one of these restaurants in a private booth, enjoying a nice lunch one day. Amanda loved to get Erika off in public, and while the dessert was being served, had her hand up Erika's short skirt, between Erika's pantiless legs, and was flicking her index finger against her clit. Erika was trying not to come in front of the waiter. Just as the waiter left Erika made a stifled sound and screwed her eyes up as Amanda did it to her again. She felt almost humiliated, but incredibly aroused all at the same time. Amanda was always doing this to her, but she loved it.

Afterwards, Erika took her home. Daniel was at work for another couple of hours, and Amanda wanted to have some fun in comfort. They got back and Amanda dragged her up to the bedroom. Soon, they were both naked and Erika was where she loved to be, on her knees between Amanda's legs.

She started licking when they both heard a noise. There stood Daniel, a grin on his face, as he stepped out of the walk in wardrobe.

"I've been watching you a few times," he said, "you're both gorgeous. And I've come over the film I've been making so many times now. For instance, I have some lovely low-level of film of what was happening under the table in that restaurant you've both just been to. Of course, that alone wouldn't worry you would it. But perhaps the tapes of you planning your latest sure-fire money maker would?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.