House Guest - Cover

House Guest

by Knave of Hearts

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: My wife and I let our friend Lucy live at our place while she got settled in town. A stray comment leads us into a great threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Group Sex   First   .

"I'm soo horny it's all I can do to keep from jumping you right here." Lucy stretched out her long tan legs and provocatively stared at me.

As I shifted to try and hide the growing bulge in my crotch, I took a swig of beer while thinking up something witty to say. "I wouldn't mind," I said with a self- confidant air, "but I'd have to share you with Alice."

Lucy's breath caught for a second. Just long enough for me to catch it before she also used the beer camouflage trick and then changed the subject. For the rest of the conversation, however, I noticed Lucy looking at me in a different way.

Now, to give everyone some background, here's the way this happened. Lucy was, and is, an old friend of ours. She'd just moved into town and, since we were also relative newcomers, my wife and I invited her to stay with use while she found a place. She was our age and shared a lot of the same interests, so it seemed at the time to be a harmless, good deed kind of gesture to a friend.

Lucy had been with use for about a week when we had been sitting around the living room, drinking beer and shooting the shit, waiting for my wife Alice to come home from work. It was a hot summer afternoon, so both of us were wearing shorts and Tshirts. After my "share you with my wife" comment, Lucy seemed a bit distracted. I might have been imagining things, but I could have sworn her nipples were poking out through her Tshirt.

When Alice finally came home, one of the first things that struck me was how different the two women looked. Lucy was the taller and more buxom of the two. She also had a tan that nicely complemented her dark hair and eyes. Alice was more petite, with auburn hair and fair skin that freckles in the sun. The other thing I noticed was Lucy smirking at me. The rest of the afternoon progressed as usual - dinner, TV, and then going to bed.

That night, as we got ready for bed, I saw Alice bending over the sink brushing her teeth. Waiting for the right moment (i.e., when she'd spit out the toothpaste) I approached her from behind and put my arms around her waist.

Rubbing my cock against her soft ass, I leaned over her back and whispered, "I'm afraid I'm gong to have to fuck your brains out tonight, lady."

Alice lightly tapped my hand, her signal that she was still busy, but pushed her ass back against my groin. "And what was it that you had in mind?" She wasn't ready to do it on the floor but she was interested. I got her out of the bathroom and over to the bed, my hands roaming across her soft thighs and hips.

We flopped onto the bed, our bodies entangled. Our lips hungrily sought each other's kiss. I marveled at how I could have been so lucky as to find a woman like this - horny, beautiful, and sensible. We wrestled around for a few minutes while I got her nightgown over her hips and she pulled my underwear off. Laying my rapidly hardening cock against her smooth shaven pussy, I laid out a story for her. We'd often used erotic stories as foreplay, only this time I was actually planning to make it come true.

"What would you do if there was another woman in bed with us?" Alice ground her hips against mine. I continued. "Sucking your pussy while I fucked you from behind." Her tongue dove deep into my mouth while her hand roughly grasped my cock, stroking it with an urgent need.

Once my cock was stiff and throbbing Alice rolled over, thrusting her ass into my hips and lifting her leg. When I didn't immediately react, she reached down and rubbed the head of my cock against her moist slit.

"Impatient?" "Hmmm, shut up and fuck me." Horny bitch." "You started this."

I rubbed my cock against her wet cunt, smearing her juices around her twat. Slowly pushing the fat head of my cock in between her swelling labia, I decided to continue our verbal foreplay.

"I'm going to bring in some hot bitch and she's going to lick your cunt. Get you wet for my cock. Would you like that?" Alice pressed her hips against mine trying to get more cock inside her. As difficult as it was I resisted, teasing her more and more with every second I denied her my dick.

I put my hand on her pubic bone, lightly tickling her clit with my fingertips. "I think you'd like her tongue on your clit. Sucking your hot little nub until you cum."

Alice's response was to press her twat down onto my rod. I decided not to tease her anymore and slid myself into her. She was so wet it only took two or three strokes to get my long, thick cock into her hot depths. Holding her hips, I drove my throbbing meat into Alice's pussy in deep, long strokes.

Alice threw her hand back, grabbing my hips and urging me deeper inside her. Roughly seizing her tit, I lock the eraser sized nipple between my fingers and kneaded it. She gasped and groaned from the manhandling but it made her hotter. Using my grasp on her breast for leverage it increased the speed of my thrusts, my shaven balls smacked against her bald pussy.

I fucked her hard from behind, long and deep they way she liked it but she was so hot she wanted more. Alice rolled over and lay on her back, pulling her knees up to her tits.

"Fuck me hard."

My cock got steel hard at seeing her this hot. I got up on my knees and wasted no time in sinking my sword hilt deep into her steaming wet love tunnel. Placing her feet against my chest, I lifted her ass slightly for a better angle. Once situated I savagely fucked her. The force of my thrusts made her tits bounce and the bed shake. Our hips met at the bottom of each stroke like a hammer on an anvil. My cock seemed to swell in her buttery smooth cunt. She craned her head forward to watch my cock ride smoothly into her widely stretched pussy. Her look begged me to give her a climax. I thrust faster and deeper, jack hammering my cock into my wife like an animal in heat. Alice seemed like she was lost in another world. Her eyes and mouth were wide with a faraway look as her orgasm rolled through her like a tidal wave. I came as I felt her cunt quake with the force of it, spurting jets into her womb until I collapsed on top of her.


The next day I was a man with a mission. Alice had seemingly accepted, in fact been extremely turned on, by the suggestion of bringing another woman into our bed. Now I had to confirm Lucy's part in the experiment. I also started to think about what might happen after I managed to fulfill my fantasy. After all, it's one thing to get my wife all hot and nasty in a bi-sexual suck fest. It's another to wake up the next morning and continue life together.

Despite any ghost of a fear that I might have had, the oldest rule in the world won out - "A stiff dick has no conscience." I made sure I left work a little early, betting on having another beer and a chat session with Lucy before Alice came home. I caught Lucy coming out of the shower. She'd had a rough day and gladly accepted my offer of a beer and a shoulder to cry on.

We talked for a while about her new job and the difficulties of getting settled. I was a good listener, trying at the same time not to get caught looking at her long tan legs as she stretched out on the couch. When she put her beer down on the floor, I got a good look at her tan line. Her tan, cantaloupe sized tits were topped with small triangles of pale flesh. Her nipples looked small, but I only got a glance.

Unfortunately I glanced a bit too long and she got me staring down her gaping robe. She straightened up, seemingly flustered that I had been boorish enough to ogle her tits. She sat back in the couch and I tried to recover from this embarrassing situation.

"Remember when you mentioned that you were in need of some physical company?" I was trying to subtly ask her to fuck and I ended up sounding like a virgin trying to get a hooker.

She quickly realized where the situation was heading. "I thought you were going to have to share with Alice?"

We were dancing around a subject that both of us realized had lots of explosive implications. "I think she's very excited about the prospect." I shifted to make myself more comfortable as my dick started swelling at the thought of what I was planning. "I just wanted to make sure that we were talking about the same thing." The little devil in the back of my head started saying 'Get on with it!"

"What did you have in mind?" She was interested but still wary of what I might be driving at.

"Well, it's like I said. I'm more than interested in helping you out, but I need to include Alice."

"How?" Now we were getting down to brass tacks.

"Well that would really be up to you." She slipped a hand into her robe. "I mean I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. Or anything."

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "You see, I've had this fantasy for some time... And you and Alice are such good friends that I thought..."

"That you could explore the fantasy of a threesome in a safe setting?" I held my breath, hoping for the right answer.

Lucy looked into my eyes with understanding. She nodded silently.

"Would you be willing to join Alice and me in bed?" Lucy nodded again. I noticed a flush creeping up her neck. "Would you be willing to help Alice experiment in her fantasy?"

"Yes. I want to eat her pussy. That's part of my dream too."

I don't know which part made me dizzy - all the blood rushing to my dick or the answer to my dreams. She didn't stop there.

"And I want to help you get over any concerns you might have." She stood up and let the belt of her robe loose. Her breasts pushed the terry cloth open. Holding it open by the lapels, she struck a provocative pose. "Let me show you what I mean."

She dropped the robe to the floor and posed for me. I didn't want to say anything, afraid of breaking the spell of the moment, but she was as hot as I had fantasized her to be. Deep tan lines erotically set off her private parts from her bronze skin. Her small brown nipples stood erect from her quarter sized aureoles.

She glanced knowingly at my swollen crotch. She knelt in front of me and placed a hand against the throbbing bulge. "I know how to take care of this."

Without another word, she unbuckled my pants and lovingly fished my stiff rod out of my underwear. Pushing my pants down to my ankles, Lucy whorishly bathed my cock with her tongue. She started by sucking the purple knob into her mouth, playing her tongue around it like a lollipop. My knees trembled when she flicked the slit with her tongue, opening my cock to taste the thin pre-cum that had started to seep from it.

Seeing that she was having the desired effect, Lucy held my cock straight and tried to swallow its length. I smiled cruelly, not many women can swallow my cock all the way but its always nice to see them try. She got about three quarters of my nine inch sword into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. Rather than continue on this avenue, Lucy tantalized my by running her tongue wickedly along the sensitive seam underneath my shaft.

"You're a good cocksucker, aren't you Lucy?" She mumbled something, but I used my hand to hold her head onto my cock.

Lucy shifted her hands to hold my ass, slowly fucking her mouth with my cock. Her head bobbed up and back along the length of my dick, stopping every so often to swirl her tongue around my cock. It was a scene straight from a porno movie. I couldn't believe I was getting an expert blowjob from my wife's best friend... in the living room... with my wife due home from work any minute. The thought of Alice standing in front of us, her hand inside her panties as she diddled herself while watching Lucy suck my cock, sent me over the edge. I exploded into Lucy's hot mouth. My knees buckled and I leaned against the wall for support.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.