Jamie's Party - Cover

Jamie's Party

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie doesn't wanna spoil the party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   .

This is the story of what happens to pretty teenage girls who get drunk at parties.

Jamie watched Karen and John leave, anxiously, trying to think of a good reason to go herself. Jeff's party had long since wound down, and now only he and his friends Kevin and Tim were still there with her. She didn't want to hurt his feelings but she really should be going home, what with her grandfather here and all.

"No, Tim." She pushed his hand away from her breast for the third or fourth time. Her voice sounded quivery, and she blinked at the sound of it. She'd had too much to drink, she knew, but then so had everyone.

"C'monnn Jamie." he whined. His mouth found hers and his tongue darted past her lips.

She pushed him away feebly.

"H... haf tu ghooo." she mumbled.

"You don't want to ruin the party do you Jamie?" Kevin asked mournfully.

She thought blearily about that. She didn't want to ruin the party did she? Wasn't the party over? She thought.

Tim's hand was on her breast again, squeezing it hotly. She shook her head slightly, to clear the cobwebs. She wished someone would open the window.

Kevin dropped onto the mattress on her left side, his hips touching hers, Tim was on her right. Kevin's hand slid over her stomach and up onto her left breast, pushing it firmly into her ribcage.

Wasn't she... Didn't she have to... go... or something? She looked down to see her shirt parting, the two boys having unbuttoned it completely. She could see her breasts, half covered by the red and white striped bra, and was glad idly that she'd worn it because the colors matched the shirt.

But then She felt her head pulled backwards. She mumbled a brief confused protest as her head was pulled far back so she was staring up at the basement's low ceiling tiles.

She could see Jeff far above her, looking down and smiling at her. She smiled back. He pulled her back further, so her back bent, her shoulders going over the top of the mattress on the floor as her upside down face looked into Jeff's crotch.

She was uncomfortable, and mumbled something to that effect. Her bra opened, popping aside quickly once released by Kevin's nimble fingers. Her rounded breasts sprang into view, bringing sighs and murmurs of appreciation from the admiring boys.

She laughed suddenly, not sure why. She could breath better now, and the air felt cooler on her bare skin. She tried to move, to straighten her back, but Jeff held her head down, while Kevin and Tim each had a hand on an upper arm, pinning them to the top of the mattress.

She felt hands on her breasts, soft warm probing hands that slid up and down the sensitive surfaces, tweaking her nipples, pinching them slightly and lifting them upward. She felt hands cupping her breasts, squeezing and stroking. It felt good, she thought blearily.

She closed her eyes briefly, her eyes tired.

"Suck this Jamie." she heard. The words came from a great distance. Then she felt something against her face. She opened her eyes. She wasn't sure at first what it was. Then Jeff pulled back slightly and she realized it was his penis, very hard, with a purple head.

"Suck it Jamie." he said, pushing the hot fleshy tool against her lips. She opened her mouth automatically, and Jeff pushed his cockhead past her lips, surprising her and making her struggle briefly.

"Suck me." he ordered, holding her hair tightly, his hand under her ears. She started working on the rigid cock in resignation. She couldn't move after all, and it was his party.

His cock slid deeper into her mouth, she felt his cockhead pushing insistently at the entrance to her throat. She swirled her tongue around the shaft, then rubbed it up and down, as she sucked in her cheeks and suckled on the prick.

She winced as Tim squeezed harshly on her right breast, his fingers digging deep furrows in the soft white flesh. His mouth closed round her nipple and he sucked enthusiastically.

Kevin slid his tongue up and down her left breast, paying particular attention to her stiffening pink nipple. His left hand slid down over the girl's straining stomach and onto her jeans covered crotch.

Jamie's legs were straining far apart as she sought instinctively to counterbalance the pressure Jeff was putting on her neck, lifting herself slightly upward. Kevin's hand covered her crotch easily, squeezing and rubbing on the small girl's pubic mound.

Tim seized the opportunity which Jamie's slightly raised position granted him. He slid his hand under her behind, squeezing her ass cheeks as he continued to chew and suck on her nipple.

Jeff pushed his cock down deeper into Jamie's throat, despite her muffled protests. He leaned forward, his pants dropping down to his ankles as he shoved his cock into the girl's mouth so his cockhead thrust past her tongue and into her throat.

Jamie strained against their hold on her. She had sucked cocks before but never had one pushed down her throat. Her head was far back though, allowing Jeff's cock to slide directly forward through her lips and down her throat without any obstructions.

Jeff's cock slid down further, shooting a thrill of excitement into his body as he felt her throat around his shaft, and saw inch after inch of his prick disappear into the gorgeous little girl's mouth.

"OOHhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh!" he gasped. "Suck it. Suck it suckit!"

Kevin continued to squeeze and rub Jamie's crotch as his tongue lapped over her breast. He pulled his head back and shook it slightly, his breath coming in ragged gasps. What a set of tits! he groaned. He watched the fat round orb jiggle and bob as Jamie's mouth was reamed by Jeff's cock.

His hand caressed her skin, caressing her body, sliding over her firm warm belly in delight. His other hand squeezed again on her cunt, not able to feel anything especially through the thick jeans, but delighting too in the mental stimulation provided by the knowledge of what lay beneath it.

Tim undid her belt, and popped the catch on Jamie's tight jeans. He pulled the zipper down, and tried to stuff his hand into the pants. They were too tight. Her widely spread legs, and sitting position prevented him from getting more than his fingertips into the light tangle of hair beneath the zipper.

Jeff began sliding his cock back out of her throat, bringing the head up and out with a pop like a cork coming loose from a champagne bottle. Jamie gasped and drew in a huge shuddering breath of air, which pushed her chest out to Tim and Kevin's delight. Their mouths' returned to her breasts.

Jeff pushed his cock downward again, thrusting his rigid prick deep into her throat tube again, pushing down until he could feel her lips pressed firmly against the base of his shaft.

Tim and Kevin both jerked and yanked on Jamie's pants, tugging them lower inch by inch, dragging her bikini panties with them as they slid over her hips and then down quickly past her knees and off, leaving her naked save for her socks and tennis shoes, and the open shirt which clung to her shoulders still. All the guys took a moment to admire her tight fine looking body.

Then Tim and Kevin's hand's fought for possession of her pussy. They jerked her legs wide apart again, each holding a slim calf over their legs as their hands rubbed and squeezed at her newly revealed genitals.

Both of the boys gasped in excitement, their hands sweating as their eyes ravished the lewdly displayed teenage girl's body. Kevin was strongly attracted the sight of Jamie's thatch of pubic fur and began massaging squeezing her inner thighs and crotch with delight. His middle finger felt the indentation of her slit, and pressed downward.

He bent his finger, pushing eagerly at her cunt entrance. He found the right angle at last, and felt his fingertip slide into her tight hole. He pushed harder, jamming his finger down determinedly. He felt it sink in to the first joint. His eyes gawked at it as it moved deeper, the second joint disappearing.

He could feel her tight grasping pussy around the digit. Felt the burning heat as the finger slid in to the knuckle. He groaned, feeling his erection squeezed in his tight pants as he wiggled his finger around inside her. Abruptly, he came, shooting into his pants as he started to pump his finger in and out.

Tim settled for squeezing and caressing her bare buttocks. His finger found her asshole and dipped in and out as his lips suckled and chewed on her breasts.

Jeff was pumping his cock in and out of Jamie's throat with a slow easy stroke now. Fucking her face as the blonde girl's tongue whipped back and forth over his shaft. Her throat squeezed him tighter than his fist ever had each time he pushed into it.

His eyes feasted on Jamie's nudity, looking down the length of her body beneath him. He pushed one hand down past her neck to her left breast, squeezing it furiously, watching his hand twist the malleable flesh into different shapes.

Kevin was pushing his finger in and out of Jamie's cunt with greater and greater speed. His head bent to her tit, just beneath Jeff's hand, then his tongue slid down onto her belly, stroking up and down, slicking up the hot white skin.

His tongue dove into her belly button, and pushed firmly, wriggling around in the tiny hole.

Jamie's hips thrashed and humped up and down under the furious sexual assault. Her soft buttocks ground up and down on Tim's hand as she pushed against Kevin's finger. Little gurgles of confusion and pleasure escaped from around Jeff's cock.

Tim turned his eyes upward, and watched Jeff's cock sliding in and out of Jamie's throat with awe. He watched the entire length of the his cock tube disappear down into the blonde girl's mouth, and the lust burned higher within him.

He jerked his pants down and off, his own erection popping up eagerly. "I gotta fuck her!" he gasped, rolling onto her, pushing Kevin aside as his hips ground into Jamie's outstretched thighs.

Kevin drew back slightly to watch, his hand squeezing absently on Jamie's left breast as Tim's form covered the girl.

Tim's cock pressed against Jamie's pussy slit. He grabbed the hard shaft and rubbed it up and down, searching for the entrance to her body. His sensitive cocktip found it and he thrust forward and down, jamming several inches of his fat meaty prick into her belly.

His arms encircled her, his face buried itself against the right side of her neck. His hands slid down her back, onto her soft buttocks. He squeezed tightly, then jerked up with all his strength, slamming his groin down at the same time.

Jamie's body strained and arched back as Tim's fat prick thrust balls deep inside her. She felt his hard cockhead slice far up into her belly as he gasped and bit down on her neck.

He lay atop her for several seconds, luxuriating in the feel of her clasping pussy around his manhood. Feeling every breath of air she took as her soft breasts pushed up against his body. He sucked on her skin, his hands squeezing and kneading her hot ass flesh.

Then he slowly pulled upward, dragging his cock pole reluctantly out of her sucking fuck tunnel until only the head was inside. He held it there for a moment, a moment which seemed like eternity to both of them, then he slammed back down, thrusting his cock up her to the hilt.

Kevin's own cock hardened once more as he watched Jamie's slit envelope Tim's fat prong, watched the entire length of the cock slide into the slim little blonde teenager. His hand continued to squeezed on Jamie's tit as he watched raptly.

Tim began to pump into the girl with a rhythmic thrusting movement. His ass rising and falling, his loins pushing forward and back as he fucked the girl hard.

His bloated fuckwand sliced in and out of her furiously, bringing astonishing bursts of pleasure to his elated mind.

Jamie groaned against the stiff cock skewering her throat, sucking almost mindlessly on the tool as Tim jammed his cock in and out of her hot fuckhole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.