Simple Kiss Good-Bye - Cover

Simple Kiss Good-Bye

by Sasha Lorring

Copyright© 2000 by Sasha Lorring

Erotica Sex Story: Two people kiss good-bye before one of them goes away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   .

She stood with her back to the door, contemplating the view of the frozen great lake. Could her heart, like the lake, be frozen as well?

No, she was not so lucky as that. She felt so much. Too much at times.

He watched her from the doorway. Silent. Eyes closed for just a moment, remembering the feel of her body on his. Her breasts against the palms of his hands. Her hair teasing his skin as she moved.

Unlike anything he had known in his short life.

She smiled slightly, feeling him close.

"I thought you would be on your way by this time," Sasha said, turning towards the uniformed figure.

"Not quite."

"Are you satisfied with your orders Nathan?"

"Yes and no," he said simply.

Her stocking clad legs whispered slightly as she came away from the window to the desk that dominated the office. The heels of her pumps made little indentations on the rug.

Clouds gathered in the East, darkening the room further. He stepped in and closed the door. The remaining light caught the brass of the buttons. Tiny suns against a deep blue horizon.

"Do you have time for dinner?" he asked.

She sighed.

"I don't think that would be appropriate at this juncture."

"I understand." A bare acceptance.

He crossed the room to her desk. To her.

"Sasha." His throat ached and her name was thick in his mouth.

His fingers twined a tendril of hair. Silken.

Her heart hammered in her chest. Wild with the nearness of him. She stepped closer, telling herself it was just for a moment. To give him a hug. Then send him on his way.

The carpet cushioned the fall of his hat, startling her just a little with the soft sound. His hands on either side of her face. His eyes intent on hers. Lips inches from hers, breathing in the essence of each other.

"This is good-bye," he said in the moment before crushing her to him.

Her mouth opened, responding to his hunger. A feast. Gluttony before impoverishment.

She worked the brass buttons of his jacket, beginning haphazardly in the middle as he unzipped her skirt and pushed it off her hips. Gabardine puddle on the floor. Joined by his navy wool. White undershirt pulled over his head while he pushed her blouse from her shoulders, trapping her hands momentarily in a silken prison until he found the buttons at the cuffs and released her.

Mouths melded together. Muscled ivory chest against soft olive breasts.

He kicked off his patent leather dress shoes before she tangled his slacks hopelessly at his feet then confidently drew her to the soft floor.

"Nathan," she breathed as his fingers liberated her breasts from their lacy confines.

More. Always more.

His mouth left hers to engulf each nipple, paying homage with reverence before kissing a trail down her belly to the top of her mont. She rose on elbows to watch as he lowered his head between her thighs, then sank back in what had to be akin to rapture as his tongue found her center.

He pulled her legs over his shoulders as she shuddered, the ecstasy overtaking her almost before she had a chance to enjoy it. Her hands caressed the soft short hair of his head, searching for something to hold as her body spasmed.

"Please!" she exclaimed softly.

He looked up, face glistening with her, fingers finding and teasing at her entrance.

"Please Nathan!" she said more urgently.

In a moment he was above her, fitting himself into her hot core and she was pulling his face down to hers, tasting herself on his mouth as he thrust himself deep.

So deep. Till there was no space between them.

Skin to skin. Light to dark. The shadows lengthened and still they continued as one.

The last trace of the day had almost gone when he reared back moaning. She watched in wonder as the cords in his neck stood out with the effort, then tensed as the flood he delivered to the depths of her sent her spiraling upward to the dark sky in blazing pleasure.

"If it doesn't feel good, don't do it. If it feels good, do it over and over and over again."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.