Journey's End - Cover

Journey's End

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 1999 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: Teens in the dark...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   .

The small car is full of noisy teenagers, all coming home from the "social". That's another word for a country-dance in the part of the world I grew up in. There are too many of us squashed in, and that has led to some sharing of seats. My partner for the evening - she's older and not my girlfriend - is sitting on my lap. All I can think of is holding her and trying to get comfortable. Jesus, she has a bony ass! Then I realise the inevitable is happening - at age 17, and with hormones coming out my ears, I am getting an erection. And I know it's going to be a big one.

"Oh, God!" I think to myself, "not now!" But it has no effect on what's happening, and soon, too soon, I have a big problem. In the dark and chatter of the slow journey, in the foggy conditions, I feel her shift her ass - there is a little intake of breath that only I can hear. Then I feel her move again; she is exploring me with her butt. I have one hand round her back, one hand across her lap, underneath her half open coat. My right hand is close to her left breast, and her imperceptible squirming has brought my fingertips into contact with the swelling undersurface of that exciting mound.

In the dark I kiss her ear lobe gently and she snuggles closer to me. I get a little bolder and start to caress her breast through her sweater. "That's nice," she whispers, so I slide my hand under her sweater into more direct contact. She hums gently into my ear and almost unnoticeably arches her back to press against my actions. I move my fingertips to the hot swelling skin and, sliding the cup down, caress her nipple. She bites my ear lobe gently and then moves her head so as to kiss me properly, sliding her tongue between my lips as she does.

We kiss deeply and at the same time I flex my hips and penis against her bottom. She breathes deeply and I can see her eyes closed in the dim, reflected light of the headlamps. We continue to kiss passionately as I slide my hand down her naked tummy to the waistband of her skirt. I move to her stocking legs and, under cover of darkness and of her coat, move up her leg to the tops of her thighs. She eases her legs slightly to let my fingers burrow upwards into the silky warmth of her centre. I slide a finger up under the edge of her knickers and encounter a warm wetness that is heaven. I slowly collect some of that beautiful dew on my fingertip and, as she opens her eyes and watches, bring it gently to my nose and lips. As I take in that heady aroma she watches me lick my fingers and feels me twitch in excitement.

At this point I become aware of my own wetness from the intense arousal of the situation. I slide my hand back up her skirt and find she has moved her legs further apart so as to allow better access to my questing fingers. I move my hand under her now damp knickers and caress that furry heaven with my fingertips. We kiss as I do so and she makes me aware of her arousal, biting my lips and tongue gently as I reach into and excite her most sensitive spots.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.