Number 5 - Cover

Number 5

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: Emily hopes Five will not be the loneliest number. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Illustrated   .

Hi Daniel

I went to the doctor’s first thing this morning for my blood tests. We had to take a number and I was number five. I took a seat and waited to be called. It seemed like a long wait. Pretty soon there were about ten people waiting. I thought I’d take a picture of my number and send it to you. The internet reception wasn’t strong enough to send it, so that’s why I’m sending it now.

The guy sitting across from me asked if I was taking a picture of my number for insurance purposes. I told him no I was taking it to show my boyfriend. Then I kind of blushed for having called you my boyfriend. Then I blushed harder thinking I should have called you my lover. He smiled and said it was appropriate that I was wearing a flower shirt while sitting on a flower. Maybe I looked confused. He pointed down. For an instant I thought was pointing at my pussy. Then I realized my chair was right on top of one of flower tiles on the floor. “Yes, appropriate,” I said. He asked if maybe I’d like him to take a picture of me with my number. I said okay. He seemed like a nice man. He was number six. But it did occur to me that he might run off with my phone. Or even worse scroll through some of my pictures, like the ones Ashley took the other day. Maybe I should delete those. In case anyone steals my phone. Ha ha. Anyway he took my picture. I think it turned out pretty good.

33797-five-1.jpg

I offered to take his picture but he said no one wanted to look at his ugly old mug. No no, I told him, even though he wasn’t the most handsome of guys. I couldn’t really imagine kissing him. Well, okay, I could imagine, but I didn’t really want to.

So we sat and we sat and then came the announcement that the phlebotomist was sick and wouldn’t be coming in this morning and a backup would be available in a couple of hours. I decided not to wait. It was only as I was in the parking lot that I realized I hadn’t turned in my number. Number six was also in the parking lot. “Got to go to work,” he said. “Have fun at work,” I told him. He laughed and said, “Have fun with your boyfriend.” “I will,” I told him. I wonder if he’s imagining us having sex. That’s what I’m imagining.

I decided to take another picture to make up for the naughty one of the other day, but a little naughty.

33797-five-2.jpg

Okay, maybe more than a little. Yeah, can you tell how excited I am? If that card weren’t there you could probably see even more of my excitement.

Now I have to decide whether to go back to the clinic this afternoon or wait until tomorrow. But I’m keeping number five. I’m going to bring it with me when I visit you next month and take a picture of you “wearing it.” I have the feeling it’s not going to fit. You’ll definitely need at least a six. Maybe a seven or an eight. Gosh, now I’m even more excited.

Love
Your Emily

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.