Sandhya My Darling - Cover

Sandhya My Darling

by daughterlover

Copyright© 2023 by daughterlover

Incest Sex Story: Impregnating my daughter Sandhya

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Sandhya was scared – very scared. She could feel his eyes ogle her young body. She was only 14 and had just attained puberty. How could he ogle her like that? He was her father and a father was not supposed to eye her like that.

It had started 2 months ago. For some reason her father had started leching after her. It had started slowly – first he had started hugging her. Once he made her sit on his lap and she could suddenly feel his 7 inch huge cock under her ass. She had quickly sat up and walked away, but she knew this was not the end. Once when her mom was taking her shower he had hugged her and kissed her all over her face. She had felt very good when he did that but she was very uncomfortable.

Today her mother had gone out and wasn’t back for a couple of days. She was sure her dad was going to do something and she wasn’t sure how she was going to react.

Suddenly she felt his prescence behind her. She didn’t acknowledge him and continued wshing the dishes. He put his arms around her waist, and pressed himself against her. She gasped and just said “Appa(father) – no”. She could feel his big dick against her ass, and she also realized that he was totally naked.

He ignored her and twisted her face towards him. He started kissing her on her neck, her cheeks, her nose and the dove down towards her mouth. She again said “No” but he wouldn’t take no for an answer and started French kissing her. Sandhya didn’t know what to do and unfortunately opened her nectourous mouth. Appa started kissing her like crazy and the girl started responding. While kissing her he also raised her nightie and started foldling her cunt thru her panties.

She was wet, very wet. Why was she wet? No idea – but she stated pushing her appa back. He turned her around and she started pushing and beating him back on his chest. That didn’t make any difference and he grabbed her nightie and started tearing it from the front. She said – “Appa – this is a new nightie”. He said, I’ll buy you more. Now hertits were exposed to his lecherous look and he stooped down to suck on her nipples. She was trying to desperately push him off while at the same time enjoying it.

He now fully ripped off her nightie and she was just in her panties. He knelt down and removed those as well and then tasted his daughter for the first time. Involuntarily she spread a legs to give him better access. He got up and lifted her into his arms and she wrapped her legs aroud him.

He sat on the couch with her legs still wrapped around his waist. He slowly unwrapped her and made her sit on his thighs with her legs spewed vulgarly across his thighs. She knew what he wanted and at this point she wanted it too. She slowly raised herself, looked into her Appa’s eyes, took his tool in her hand and pointed it to her cunt. She was wet – very wet. Looking into her father’s eye’s she slowly lowered herself. Her appa dropped eye contact and looked at the junction where his meat was meeting his daughter’s cunt. He came almost immediately, but this was his daughter, so he continued to be stiff and started fucking her. HE mentioned a lot of sweet nothing in her ear – how he loved her, how he wanted to marry her, and how he wanted her to be the mother of his children.

10 months after that appa had divorced amma and I had milk in my breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.