Not Just Another Day at the Beach - Cover

Not Just Another Day at the Beach

by Pettybox

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Furtive glances back and forth don't go un-noticed at the beach, even though they have commitments to family and girlfriend. But, opportunity arises and the fun begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Our eyes caught 5 or 6 times with what I thought was just coincidence until the 7th and 8th times came with a little smile, the kind that makes your cock jump in your pants.

I was on a little hiatus from work. I had done some extra out of town, over the weekend, over a holiday, maintenance work on one of our sound systems that was semi-fried in a lightning storm to earn a few extra vacation days. Somehow protection against this happening had failed, and my work revealed, they had moved the main power plug from a “protected” to another more “convenient”. The result was a main house sound board for a small Northern Michigan amphitheater being unable to handle a show of UK Sixties bands the day after Memorial Day. It was what fed the main soundboard from the stage.

A casual girlfriend (Gloria) and I had gone to the ocean in Maine many times. This year was no different as the summer waned to take advantage of the warmest North Atlantic water of the year, only 70-75 at best in Maine, and the plentiful shellfish of the cold waters. We were neither serious or exclusive at all. We were good times, good sex, and good friends. We both had busy lives and understood each other’s situation. Getaways like this usually ended up being Dutch Treat, or cordial split of most expenses. She would crudely say she wasn’t fucking me as an “escort”. We just both knew our bounds and how to have fun.

As I was saying, we were sitting on the beach at high tide, a beach a little crowded until the water ebbed, and a pretty, much younger girl, kept making eye contact with me. She didn’t seem to be alone, maybe with family, it looked like a younger brother, a Mom and most likely, her Moms 2nd husband. From chatter you overhear, she was occupying her brother while Mom and Step Dad were getting busy. The brother, maybe 11 or 12, asked why he couldn’t stay in her room and she tactfully tried to explain about it not being appropriate to share a bed with a 20-year-old sister, just like it wasn’t appropriate for her to be in the room with Mom and Step Dad.

Twice now, while Gloria had left, once to take a cooling dip, and once to get a coffee (her addiction), the girls eyes toward me got sexy and she definitely looked to me, and then to her hotel right there on the beach. It was like a signal that I could not believe I was getting.

Once Gloria returned the girls looks became less obvious, but we still made eye contact for the next hour we spent on the beach. One conversation I heard, and was meant to, was that the boy was to go to dinner with Mom and Step Dad while Sis was dressing to go “out” to hear a band.

Besides the eye contact and some loud chatter, I think I was supposed to hear, another constant was the Mothers harping at the daughter to “fix the back of your bikini”. The bottom was designed to cover little more than a small panty, but it kept creeping between her cheeks and making her tan line quite obvious. She had a gorgeous ass and the deep tan and white color difference made it stand out. When Mom would say something, the daughter would make a feeble attempt at fixing it and look back to me at one point to be sure I was watching.

When the girl went up to either get a refreshment or use the facilities Gloria looked to me and said, “You’ve got a fan there. When you went back to get your i-pad she commented on your beach hat and how good you looked in it, asking where my husband found it. She said she might get one for her Dad. (not the step dad). I told her we were NOT married or even boyfriend/girlfriend, but we found it in Ogunquit.”

I thought to myself “Great, now she knows the situation.” But, realistically, she was just 20 and I’m 37, plus I had no idea where she might even be from. Still, we did make the eye move from me to the hotel quite a few times. Was I adventurous enough to slip away from Gloria?

As the tide moved in after 3 o’clock the girl and her family packed up to leave and again the talk made it obvious they were going to dinner, the daughter was not. When that point was made, she looked at me again and shifted her eyes to the hotel and me and back. During their pack-up I think I heard the Mom call her by name a few times, and it was Bronwyn. I was familiar with the name through an Aussie family I knew.

Gloria and I were quick to pack up and leave ourselves, once incoming waves began to wash our toes. As we packed up or towels, cooler, and umbrella I looked up to the hotel and there in the sliding door of one of the rooms was Bronwyn, smiling, still in her bikini.

When we got back to our room Gloria talked of a long shower and soak in the jets in our rooms tub. If the tub was roomy for two I might have joined her, but I told her I hadn’t had my beach walk yet so I would be back in an hour or so letting her have her alone time.

True to my word I did start my walk. As soon as I was passing the lone hotel on the beach a double slider opened and Bronwyn stepped out in a robe. She waved as I looked up and stopped. I smiled and she smiled back. I motioned for her to come down, but she shook her head NO. I made a sad face and she looked both ways as if to check for peekers and withdrew a pink vibrator from the pocket of the robe and put it to her lips to kiss. She returned it to the pocket and turned to walk back in, stopping as she stepped across the threshold in. She turned and motioned me to come to her, leaving the slider halfway open.

I was conflicted for a moment but I did notice my feet were walking towards the buildings walk-up from the beach. There was no one on the outer apron/veranda of the 2-story structure, it was near dinner time, and I went to the half open door and heard “come in and close it” from inside.

“I heard your friend call you Teej a bunch of times, are you TJ?”

“Yes, to my friends, Tommy Joe to my Mom, but just Tom is good. You’re Bronwyn?” I answered and asked.

“Well, to my Mom, but Bea to family, B-dub to my friends.” She answered confidently from the bed she was sitting on.

I smiled and went to say something but she stood and asked me to close the slider and pull the curtain. I did as she asked and turned back and she was right there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.