Hot Shorts Vol. 04 - Cover

Hot Shorts Vol. 04

by RejectReality

Copyright© 2020 by RejectReality

Erotica Sex Story: Collecting some short stories in anthologies. In "Do the Lotion Motion" he gets off late from work, but just in time for the arousing show of her putting lotion on her incredible breasts. In "How I Love Them" she's been teasing him with sexts and selfies, but her monthly visitor dashes their plans. She has a backup plan in the form of her bountiful breasts. In "She Needs" she got home so late that he was already asleep, but in the morning, he's not about to leave her sexually frustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

Do the Lotion Motion

Talk about wonderful timing. I stepped across the bedroom threshold just as she picked up the bottle of lotion.

Well, it could have been better. I could have made it home a couple of hours before, when she wasn’t as exhausted as her heavy eyes told me she was. Not that it detracted in the slightest from how gorgeous and sexy she looked standing there in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties.

She was intent enough on the task at hand that she didn’t notice me, so I leaned against the doorframe to enjoy the show. A few pumps of the bottle left beads of lotion on top of her breasts, just above the nipples.

God, those tits. I’m a boob man, and always have been, but no man could walk past her and not drink in the sight of those perfect Ds. I do mean perfect, too. They’re that exact, average D that lets her buy bras from any maker and not worry about them fitting.

Despite their size, they’re nice rounded teardrops. Until the first time I got my hands - and mouth - on them, I would have sworn they were surgically enhanced. They look so good, it’s hard to believe they’re real. Seeing may not be believing, but squeezing is.

That’s what she was doing as she coated them in lotion - squeezing, pushing, lifting. It’s routine for her, but for me, it’s like the first time, every time. So far as watching goes, it’s the ultimate tit show. It’s even better when it’s natural because she doesn’t realize I’m watching. Every movement of her hands pushes them into new, interesting, and arousing shapes.

They’re so soft. I’ve got nothing against firm, perky titties, but there’s something about that give when I’ve got both hands full to overflowing with them that drives me crazy. There are no stark blue veins to detract from how good they look. Not a single freckle, birthmark, or blemish at all. Like I said - perfect.

She turned her hand over, wiping the excess lotion from the back across her tits, and then resumed her arousing display. Her palms circled around her breasts, and then moved toward the center. Her hands passed over her nipples, and I saw her back arch ever so slightly.

She gets almost as much out of me playing with her nipples as I do, because they’re sensitive, and seem to be directly connected to her pussy. Standing out from the pale rose of her areolas, they’re as big as the tip of my pinky finger. Plenty to wrap your lips around and suck hard. I swear that if she could hold on long enough, I could make her come just by sucking her nipples. It drives her absolutely wild.

She reached down and picked up the bottle again. The first few squirts weren’t enough for those magnificent breasts. They looked absolutely delicious glistening in the light of the vanity.

She seemed to be made for those tits, too. Her hips, butt, and waist were in proportion, giving her a classical hourglass figure, like a brunette Marilyn Monroe. She isn’t one of those stick figures with a boob job that make her tits look freakishly large. They’re part of the natural flow of her beauty.

And so is the graceful way her hands move.

After rubbing the lotion all over, she started high, near her armpits, pushing her breasts together and working the lotion into her skin as she tugged her hands forward. A second pass followed, and then she lifted her tits with both hands in turn, and smeared the globs from the back of her hands and between her fingers onto the underside of both.

Her hands worked independently then, getting between and under the heavy globes. It was almost as if she was juggling them. She lifted the left and smoothed lotion on the underside. Then she switched to the right. Back to the left to get into her cleavage, and then back to the right again. It took several passes before she was satisfied.

My cock throbbed like mad as I watched, even though I knew it was too late to do anything about it. It was our own fault we were so exhausted. We’d stayed up for two hours longer than we should have the night before. Then we both had to work late, but it had been oh-so worth it for the incredible sex.

The way they bounce and jiggle when I’m pounding my cock home is absolutely enthralling. I can’t think of the last time we did any sort of doggie position when she wasn’t in front of a mirror. I can’t get enough of her tits, and have to see them.

I watched her twirl her hands over those incredible breasts, once again clearing the built up lotion from her hands. She used her nipples as a convenient means to pull the dollops from between her fingers, and then spent a while thoroughly moisturizing the visibly stiff nubs.

A few more careful passes of her hands insured all the lotion had absorbed, and then she finished up by leaning in to examine them in the mirror. She hefted and squeezed them together, her gaze intense despite her weariness. Like anyone, she’s her own worst critic, but I make sure to remind her of how stunning she is at every available opportunity, and it was that time.

I let out a quiet, growling moan as I moved from my post at the door. She jumped and let out a yelp of alarm, trying - largely unsuccessfully - to hide those big tits with her arms for the fraction of a second it took her to see it was me.

“Need some help with that, beautiful?” I asked.

She blew out a hard breath and said, “You scared me half to death. Why didn’t you call and tell me you were on the way home? I would have waited.”

She lifted her breasts to indicate the lotion. While the glistening was attractive in the extreme, what caused it wasn’t exactly tasty.

“You’re exhausted. We both are,” I said as I walked up to her, and then kissed her deeply. When I leaned back from the kiss, I added, “I probably couldn’t even get it up right now.”

Her eyebrows lifted and she fixed me with an incredulous gaze. Then she reached down and unerringly found my rock hard cock. Her voice was full of playful sarcasm when she said, “Really?”

I chuckled. “Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration. But I want to enjoy it. Savor it. A little like that show you just gave me.”

“How long were you standing there?”

“From the moment you picked up the bottle.”

She pursed her lips and said, “Pervert.”

“You know it, and you love it.” I kissed her again, and then said, “Let’s get some sleep so we aren’t zombies at work tomorrow. Then we’ll come home and make up for lost time tomorrow night, and the next morning, and after lunch...”

She answered me by pushing me toward my side of the bed, and then walking to hers. I couldn’t help that notice she walked right past the nightgown hanging conspicuously from the back of the vanity chair.

I stripped down to my boxers - which were still tented - and slipped under the covers. She nestled up against me, letting me feel those soft, silky smooth breasts resting on my arm and pressing against my chest.

I luxuriated in her embrace until we both drifted off into much needed slumber - and pleasant, prophetic dreams for the weekend to follow.


How I Love Them

Missed my window.

After yet another week of late nights at work had kept us from doing anything but sleeping in bed, I’d finally managed to escape at a reasonable hour. I knew it was almost that time, but I had hoped I’d beat the clock. No such luck.

She was only wearing her bra and panties, getting ready for a shower when I walked into the bedroom. Her panties let me know I had come up a day late and a dollar short. They covered more than any others she owned, but looked just as amazing on her. The problem was that she only wore them at a certain time of the month.

It wasn’t a problem for me - at all. It was for her, though. I knew it bothered her enough that she would likely never get over it, and I accepted that. If she was uncomfortable, I knew I could never enjoy myself.

She gave me an apologetic look when she saw me cross the bedroom threshold and said, “Sorry.”

I smiled and said, “It’s okay.”

Her expression turned to a pout. “No, it isn’t. Not after I sent you those texts this morning.”

As soon as I’d realized the workload was going to let me leave at a decent time, I’d let her know. She’d responded with a few excited, racy texts, and a bare-breasted selfie from the bathroom stall at work. I loved the look of them bursting from within the V of her work coat.

Obviously, her monthly visitor had arrived at some point afterward.

She opened her arms in invitation, and I accepted. We shared a kiss, and then I told her, “Go get in the shower.”

She shook her head, and curiously pushed, guiding me to walk backward a couple of steps. I followed her lead, and ended up standing in front of the mirror.

“I will, but first...” She reached behind her and unhooked the clasp on her bra.

“Honey...”

“Shh,” she admonished while she shrugged off her bra, freeing her bountiful breasts. “I teased you with these, so it’s only fair.”

“You don’t have to.”

“I want to,” she responded. “I want to do more, but I’ll take care of myself in the shower. I’m taking care of you right now.”

With that, she took hold of my wrists and lifted my hands to her tits. I was having a hard enough time not grabbing them as it was, so I didn’t resist. I cupped the globes in my hands, feeling the weight of them, and blood began to rush between my legs. One of her hands slipped behind my neck, pulling my head down to her chest.

I couldn’t resist that any more than holding them. I turned my head and leaned in to suck her big, stiff nipple between my lips. She trembled and gasped from my hungry suckling, and the hand behind my neck moved upward to tousle my hair. Her other hand unerringly found my swelling member and squeezed.

I hardened quickly from the caress of her knowing fingers, and she turned them to a different task. I switched to her other nipple while she tugged my belt loose. She made quick work of it and the fastenings of my slacks. Though she was already moaning and cooing from the touch of my lips, the sound jumped in volume when her fingers curled around my naked cock.

“Take it off. Take it all off,” she said in a husky voice.

Though loathe doing so, I let her nipple slip from between my lips and obeyed. She went to work on the buttons of my shirt while I slipped out of my shoes. Not wanting to interrupt her, I used my toes to pull off my socks. By the time I finished that, she was pushing my shirt off my shoulders. I let it slide to the floor, and she ran her hand down my bare chest. She knelt down, and between the two of us, we removed my slacks and underwear in short order.

She stood up slowly, wrapping her off hand around my cock in the process. I’d assumed she was going to give me a blowjob, but her change in posture suggested I was wrong. Once she had fully straightened, she hooked her foot into the legs of her vanity stool behind her. She stroked me with a twisting motion while dragging the stool closer. Once it was in position, she reached behind her and picked up a bottle of lube that had completely escaped my notice.

She moaned when she saw my eyes light up, because I’d guessed what her plan was. She kept her hand in motion and maintained eye contact as she sat down on the stool. After a brief glance at the mirror, she popped open the top of the bottle.

I groaned from both the sensation of her soft hand stroking me, and the sight of her squirting generous globs of lube into the valley between her breasts and the inner swell of the globes. She glanced down, and without having to be asked, I squeezed her tits together. It took only a little manipulation to smear the lube into a thin, shiny layer - so reminiscent of when she lotioned them before bed.

She opened the hand that had been stroking me and squeezed the bottle over my erect organ. I sucked in a hard, fast breath from the first chilly touch, but then groaned as the thick streams meandered down my shaft. Her hand closed around me, smoothing the lotion into an even layer over my cock. When she released it, I didn’t need any instruction on what to do next.

I edged forward, took her heavy breasts in hand, and nestled my cock between them. They were easily large enough to completely enfold me in a warm, soft, slippery nest from root to tip. As I massaged my erection with them, I noticed her touching herself over her panties. It was the first time she’d ever openly done so during her period since we’d been together, so it both surprised and excited me.

She noticed me noticing, and her face filled with color. Knowing how uncomfortable she had to be, I fixed my gaze on her wonderful tits - which was hardly a chore - and stroked my cock with them. She reached over and picked up the lube bottle again, adding a healthy drizzle between her breasts.

Then she took over. She squeezed her tits around me, moving them in counterpoint - one going up, and one going down. It was similar to how I’d started, but she was oh so much better at it. She leaned back, letting me slide between her breasts, and then pop out. The moment I slipped free, she grabbed my cock and rubbed it over her stiff nipples - one after the other.

“That feels so good. Looks so good,” I said.

“You’re so hard for me,” she said while wiggling my cock from side to side, tapping it against her breasts in turn.

“Always.”

She caught my eyes, and trapped them in her sultry gaze. “I want you to come all over them.”

I let out a half groan, half grunt of excitement. She almost always preferred to have me come in her mouth, or her pussy. When she did let me spray cum all over her tits, it was a special treat. Considering I hadn’t let off any pressure in three days - which she knew - it was going to be extra special this time.

She wrapped her tits around me again, but didn’t take me deep in the valley. I knew why she’d chosen to guide me in front of the mirror when she looked at her reflection. I alternated between both views as she manipulated her big, soft breasts, caressing my shaft, while simultaneously tonguing the swollen head. I had only a fraction of a second to see the drop of pre-cum that caused to well up. She almost immediately scooped it up with a moan.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.