Zoe Trilogy 1 - Zoe's Mum - Cover

Zoe Trilogy 1 - Zoe's Mum

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: They were both 16 years old. Sex hadn't happened between them yet but it was going to happen eventually. Zoe's mum wanted to protect her daughter from another horny teenager - so she offered herself instead. She was pleasantly surprised at his level of experience, and his large endowment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Size   .

Zoe was new to school and we hit it off immediately. Her mother and her had moved to the city during the break between school terms. We found ourselves in mostly the same classes, with me helping her get used to the system at our school.

The task was made very easy because Zoe was very beautiful (but shy), and she felt more comfortable with the nerdy me rather than the muscle-head football jocks.

Like me, Zoe was 16 years old. She was fairly tall at 5ft 8ins tall, short blonde wavy hair, and with a slim curvy body.

My name is Grant and I am 6ft tall. I don't play football but I do keep myself fit and in good shape by regular gym sessions away from the school (to avoid the gym junkies at school).

We progressed from being together at school to dating outside of school. We kept it low key, with her mother and my parents just seeing us as study buddies. Kissing and cuddling was the extent of our relationship at the start with Zoe wanting to take it slow after having a difficult relationship with a boy in her previous home city.

Zoe was not a virgin (she admitted to having sex only twice, and being very unsatisfied both times). I told her that I was still a virgin, but admitted to having studied the subject closely using my limited porn collection.


I arrived at her doorstep on Saturday morning to ask her if she wanted to go swimming at the local pool. It was a hot day and getting hotter by the hour.

Her mum Nina answered the door when I knocked.

It looked like I had caught her just coming out of the shower. She was wearing a fluffy white robe tied at the waist, and her hair was damp with droplets of water on her forehead.

"Hi Mrs James ... I was wondering if Zoe was home" I asked her as I checked her out more closely. She was the same height as her daughter, same blonde hair but a little longer. Having seen her in a close fitting shirt I knew that she had a slightly larger bust than Zoe.

She smiled at me - we got along OK, having talked extensively when I had visited her home previously.

"Oh no ... she got called into work unexpectedly this morning ... someone was sick" she explained.

"Damn" I muttered quietly. Zoe had a part-time job at a local motel where she made up rooms after the guests checked out, but she normally worked on a Sunday morning each week.

"C'mon in ... I need to ask you something..." she told me then added " ... besides you look like you need a cold drink ... it's so hot outside".

I followed her into the house and into the kitchen where she opened the fridge and poured me a cold glass of iced tea.

As I sipped on the drink she came and stood directly in front of me ... quite close really. I was feeling nervous.

"Ummmm ... I need to ask you a question ... and I would love an honest answer please" she explained.

"Mmm ... OK" I responded not knowing what to expect.

"Are you and Zoe having sex?" Mrs James asked.

"No ... no..." I blurted out without even thinking. It was a reflex response, and I think she saw it as that too.

"Good ... now tell me ... do you want to have sex with her?".

"Oh fuck" I thought "That's a tricky question - a Yes or No damns me either way".

I didn't answer, and she took that as a "Yes". She then continued "I don't want her getting hurt like last time". She was obviously referring to the boy in the other city that Zoe had told me about.

"Zoe likes you a lot ... and she will eventually want to have sex with you ... and I don't want her hurt again".

I stood there stunned and speechless.

Then she really floored me when she said "If you promise me not to have sex with her ... I will have sex with you as much as you like".

"Oh fuck ... did I just hear that?" I wondered.

I was still speechless and looking like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle.

Mrs James then untied the sash on her robe and let it part to reveal the inner sides of her breasts, just short of exposing her nipples. I looked down and saw that she had a flat tummy and no hair on her mound.

She reached out and grabbed my hand, taking it by the wrist and drawing it to one of her full breasts.

"Cup it ... play with it" she moaned.

Her breast felt so soft yet so full and firm. She pushed the robe further apart to reveal both her breasts to my gaze.

"Play with them both" she commanded me in a firm but soft voice.

My hands snaked up over her mounds, with my fingers catching her hard nipples between them. I pinched them gently watching her face all the time for her reactions. Her eyes closed and then they fluttered as I played with her beautiful mounds.

She let me do that for a minute or so before she opened her eyes again saying "I want to see your young cock ... stand there and let me explore now".

She pulled my shirt off over my head then she knelt on the floor in front of me.

My cock was tenting my baggy shorts.

"Oh my ... what have we here?" she asked as she gently pulled them down at the sides, with my cock catching on them momentarily as they descended.

My cock eventually popped free and stood at attention with my shorts falling to around my ankles.

"Fuck that's nice ... and so fucking big and long" she commented as she rubbed it against her face.

She studied my cock for a while, running her hand and fingers along the length of my shaft.

"I'd say you're about 8 or 9 inches" she commented.

"9" I replied instantly, and then thought "Don't sound so cocky". I grinned at the unintended pun.

"It's beautiful" she murmured as she grazed the head along the line of her closed lips. Then her tongue came out and licked there head.

'Nice" she whispered just before opening her mouth and feeding my cock between her lips.

She bobbed her head back and forth, allowing my cock to slide a little deeper into her mouth. The fatness of my cock prevented her taking too much of me into her hotness. Licking and sucking was the order of the day for the next few minutes. I could feel my arousal level climbing quickly so I warned her "I'm gonna cum soon if you keep sucking".

She removed my cock from her mouth and replied "Cum in my mouth ... I want to taste your young cum". Then she went back to ardently sucking and massaging my balls.

"Ahhhh fuck" I gasped almost immediately. I could hold it no longer. I exploded sending torrents of my hot cum into her mouth and down her throat.

"Mmmmm ... mmmmmm" she murmured around my cock as she swallow my cum load.


We moved to her bedroom where she removed her robe completely, and laid on her back spreading her legs to give me my first close-up look of a live pussy. It was totally devoid of hair, with her lips slightly engorged and parted with a sheen of moisture across the lips and the gap between them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.